Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' (57508 Views)

Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by ashjay001(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Why can't this man, just be free of controversiessad
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by SAMBARRY: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
lielbree:
Ooni is a well established jiggolo.

He did it to wura and the other lady.

Sorry madam.

Just watch how he will mess up this lady.
bet this Naomi is too innocent for this kabiyesi o.kabiyesi eye too tear grin
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by mysticwarrior(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lady I understand the emotional anguish you are going through, nobody finds it funny to be taken for granted when it comes to matters of the heart, I will urge you move on, judging from your writer up you are a wealthy woman with connections, you can come to Nigeria on a disguise and find yourself a good man, the man must not necessarily be rich but if you can find comfort in him then you will be happy again. Having the initial thought of arresting the Ooni of Ife was not a good idea, it reminds me of how one man who owns an airline company declared that he was taking Oba Erediauwa (the former Oba of Benin) to court, Oba Erediauwa came out from his palace and was trekking to the court, you need to see the way there entire Edo people came out like swamps of bees, the soil of Benin vibrated, even the judge that was to preside was heavily terrified, Aso rock heard about the matter and had to intervene. my dear sister fighting a man like the Ooni of Ife with a power of such mangnitude would have been a very dangerous attempt, all the witches in Osun, Ekiti, Ijebu and Ondo will form a solid collabo and come after you, not to talk of the Ogun and Sango worshippers who will stop at nothing to protect their king from what they would call abormination, please just let go of all what happened.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by SAMBARRY: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
Reminder:
After all the contracts, she did not have money to buy her self ticket to Nigeria? No worry just have more patient, Ooni is about calling his travel agent for your ticket.
why are you deceiving her cheesy

You think ooni get her time again when theres one tight fresh and yellow poosy in his palace that he is dealing with cheesy
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
who's judging? Where's the judgement?
Read ur post again bro
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by SAMBARRY: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Ooni knew all she cared for z to b the queen and that could be so dangerous....it's also evident in her post.
ika nie.you're wicked.how can you expect ooni to marry a woman obviously in her 50s nibiti awon omoge 23-31 years wa.horney gez with tight poosy full life na this iyarugbo he go take do 2nd wife? You fit marry 55hear old woman?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by AngelicBeing: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
wink
You refused my proposal, I wanted to give you an engagement ring the last time I was in Nigeria but you ignored me, you said that l am not as rich as Dangote, but I was ready to take care of you, love and cherish you but you still ignore, I still luff you tongue
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
a king of that nature is too revered to be stooping that low.he has everything he needs and scarcity of poosy should be the least of his problems. All he needed to do was order the kinds of poosy he wants instead of swindling to enter the poosy.that's too low for a man of his status. Those are things students,corpers or broke married men dobecause they have relatively limited options but not with a man like this baba.he for tell am his terms and conditions. Look here babe,I'm not interested in marrying you but I want you as a fokeen partner however I will compensate you financially. You gree or you no gree.so if she grees,she won't feel cheated since terms and conditions has already been stated so she won't place her hopes too high.that's more dignifying than lying to her so that you can get to her pants.haba!

She's not a worthless woman so u can't give her such terms and conditions, If undo, then She will reject it immediately.

Shes not a worthless wpman
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
mysticwarrior:
Lady I understand the emotional anguish you are going through, nobody finds it funny to be taken for granted when it comes to matters of the heart, I will urge you move on, judging from your writer up you are a wealthy woman with connections, you can come to Nigeria on a disguise and find yourself a good man, the man must not necessarily be rich but if you can find comfort in him then you will be happy again. Having the initial thought of arresting the Ooni of Ife was not a good idea, it reminds me of how one man who owns an airline company declared that he was taking Oba Erediauwa (the former Oba of Benin) to court, Oba Erediauwa came out from his palace and was trekking to the court, you need to see the way there entire Edo people came out like swamps of bees, the soil of Benin vibrated, even the judge that was to preside was heavily terrified, Aso rock heard about the matter and had to intervene. my dear sister fighting a man like the Ooni of Ife with a power of such mangnitude would have been a very dangerous attempt, all the witches in Osun, Ekiti, Ijebu and Ondo will form a solid collabo and come after you, not to talk of the Ogun and Sango worshippers who will stop at nothing to protect their king from what they would call abormination, please just let go of all what happened.

Stop threatening n blackmailing her, She should do what she wants to do as long as its within the law
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by nametalkam: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
spoiled her chance of being the USA based wife
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Chyxki: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
sinaj:
This lady is very pretty

Can't you see she has an in-built/automatic "Yimu"....
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by baby124: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is something that has been associaTed with this Ooni a lot. He seems to use/scam women to get ahead with promises of marriage. This scandal was everywhere before his marriage to Wuraola. Wuraola was even one of his big contributors which is why he had to marry her. That was the Rumour. It seems he likes to scam women living abroad like a yahoo boy. We can’t forget that just after his coronation he was almost arrested and arraigned for fraud. Influential people had to jump in to save the image of that position. He needs to be asked to leave that position because he is too scandalous, controversial and lacks morals and the thinking ability of a true leader. This woman is stupid though. If she’s on Facebook then knows his antics from previous scandals and still fell for the scam. Shame to Ife kingmakers.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by lielbree: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Favor99:

Oh so now you guys are saying Ooni is a jigglo
and a player, but when the Edo woman left Ooni you all were saying she was an olosho and attention seeker, you all were cussing her out calling her names. No one pointed fingers at the ooni.
Now that the victim is not Edo, you guys are being more sympathetic and rational
Ok...
Not me o.

I'm well informed about the ooni and Wura situation. He almost milked the lady dry.

Ooni is a jiggolo
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by ImperialYoruba: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bimiafashion:
He may still marry you. You know Oba can marry many wives

My dear, Im impressed with your reflection on this issue, very matured and supportive input. God bless you!

This lady has shown what kind of woman she is...a spoiler. In hindsight it's a good thing she was not the one choosen. If more room open for Oonirisa to take more wives, this lady should forever be excluded from prospects.

She must think she is talking to one of her niggas and baby daddys in US.

Very raw and uncultured!

Ooni has the prerogative to choose his life partner from among many. He has made his choice, instead of wishing him well she is talking crap.

I even wonder sef why Ooni is going after women above 25. For someone in his position it is 22 and under. I want the next Olori to be no more than 18 sef.

Yoruba is a superior race and everyome must fold under our superiority.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Eyah!!! Aunty take heart! Sometimes in moments of excitement, we men tend to promise impossible things, i remeber one time during 'crouching tiger holding window' with one fine babe, i promised her 'private jet"....... angry

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Tyche(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
he is a king so his own situation is an exception. How can a woman respect or rever you again as a king when she don see the royal phenese and has sat on it or put her mouth inside? Then now discovered she was duped?

He's too dignified to be doing that. A common runs girl seeing the royal deek?

It shows he's human afterall, let's cut him some slack sister
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by ImperialYoruba: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
he is a king so his own situation is an exception. How can a woman respect or rever you again as a king when she don see the royal phenese and has sat on it or put her mouth inside? Then now discovered she was duped?

He's too dignified to be doing that. A common runs girl seeing the royal deek?

A million likes for this comment.

Oodua a gbe o! Edumare a niife e!

Sometimes we cant talk with the whole mouth. A person persona can tell you a lot about them.

In appearance and demanor and aura, Naomi is a perfecta and the annointed Queen for Ooni. One look at her....the gods speak for her. SheSis noble regal and beautiful in all ways, carriage and mannerisms. Thats a divine p"""sy!

I love your comment....that Olosho on facebook belongs to Evans the kidnapper, not to my Ooni.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bimiafashion:
He may still marry you. You know Oba can marry many wives

Well said sis but now she don played herself cool
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Burgerlomo: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamD18:
And they keep disturbing our peace with hoelori of hife.

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by mysticwarrior(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop threatening n blackmailing her, She should do what she wants to do as long as its within the law
if you read my writeup clearly you will know that it wasn't a threat, but since you felt she should take legal actions then why don't you come out and lead the police to the Ooni's palace to arrest him, Ode.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by dafeyankee: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
baby124:
This is something that has been associaTed with this Ooni a lot. He seems to use/scam women to get ahead with promises of marriage. This scandal was everywhere before his marriage to Wuraola. Wuraola was even one of his big contributors which is why he had to marry her. That was the Rumour. It seems he likes to scam women living abroad like a yahoo boy. We can’t forget that just after his coronation he was almost arrested and arraigned for fraud. Influential people had to jump in to save the image of that position. He needs to be asked to leave that position because he is too scandalous, controversial and lacks morals and the thinking ability of a true leader. This woman is stupid though. If she’s on Facebook then knows his antics from previous scandals and still fell for the scam. Shame to Ife kingmakers.

EKPA

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by baby124: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
dafeyankee:

EKPA
Ghost. You are still yarning opata. I see my post pain you well. Lol. Keep being a fan. Okpo
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by generationz(f): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Laurene:
does Caro white bleach?
yes
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by dochenaj: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Perspectives:
Somebody scammed her with ooni's identity online. Is that so hard to understand
That's a plausible explanation. But she didn't state that she parted with money. She rather parted with her personal information, so she was rather a conduit for the deal that happened.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You refused my proposal, I wanted to give you an engagement ring the last time I was in Nigeria but you ignored me, you said that l am not as rich as Dangote, but I was ready to take care of you, love and cherish you but you still ignore, I still luff you tongue
eskis me.who you be,who be you?

Your mates are buying diamond rings you dey buy panda.you wan make the ring rust for my hand.

Broke a55 nigga get thee behind me.I rebuke you.

*singing*

Satani dehin leyin me ooooo

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

She's not a worthless woman so u can't give her such terms and conditions, If undo, then She will reject it immediately.

Shes not a worthless wpman
cut the crap and save the lectures. Like say you never hear AWON "OMO PAY AS YOU GO"before. Them get worth na him them dey price them like tomato before them fok them
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Tyche:

It shows he's human afterall, let's cut him some slack sister
lmaooo human indeed.shebi they call him "igbakeji orisa" and he's no more a human as he now posesses some terrestrial powers.I'm surprised a second in command to the gods still has an erekshion grin

And can ejakulate grin

If there's anything I'll love to see,its his facial expression when he's about to kum grin
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
dochenaj:

That's a plausible explanation. But she didn't state that she parted with money. She rather parted with her personal information, so she was rather a conduit for the deal that happened.

Seems she influenced some foreign partnerships with the businesses/ NGO's the ooni founded and he made a lot of money through the whole process.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by AngelicBeing: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
eskis me.who you be,who be you?

Your mates are buying diamond rings you dey buy panda.you wan make the ring rust for my hand.

Broke a55 nigga get thee behind me.I rebuke you.

*singing*

Satani dehin leyin me ooooo
Seriously, ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by AngelicBeing: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo human indeed.shebi they call him "igbakeji orisa" and he's no more a human as he now posesses some terrestrial powers.I'm surprised a second in command to the gods still has an erekshion grin

And can ejakulate grin

If there's anything I'll love to see,its his facial expression when he's about to kum grin
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Curtis Iredia Eidenogie, The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanland, Edo. King At Age Of 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.