Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? (1535 Views)

What Does SUKUK Mean? (Pictured) / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by doris4u(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good evening Nairaland, pls I want to know wat it takes for one to get work permit. A friend told me the only way to get work permit it is to marry oyibo or with student visa.
Pls can anyone educate me more.
Note: is it possible for someone in naija to get work permit for someone.
Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by CDCEO001: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Work permit in which country? Depends on many things. How you got into the country, what type of visa do you have, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
doris4u:
Good evening Nairaland, pls I want to know wat it takes for one to get work permit. A friend told me the only way to get work permit it is to marry oyibo or with student visa.

Who is that your friend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by doris4u(f): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
CDCEO001:
Work permit in which country? Depends on many things. How you got into the country, what type of visa do you have, etc.
work permit in U.S.A. I have not gotten into d U.S.A ,still in naija preparing for next year march. I need to know all these before going so that working won't be a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by doris4u(f): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Who is that your friend?
A visitor in the U.S.A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by Laird(m): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Your friend is right .Other legal options include a Multinational company or NGO transfering You to their American Office from Nigeris

Or a Company submits your name to the government and the government chooses your name in the random selection of foreign workers work visa called (H1B). This cost money as the company might need to spend thousands of dollars to apply for the foreign worker visa selection lottery for You and the company will not still Employ you if your name is not Selected in the government work lottery which holds once a year and mainly goes to highly skilled computer I.T software engineers who companies need and are ready to pay highly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by doris4u(f): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Laird:
Your friend is right .Other legal options include a Multinational company or NGO transfering You to their American Office from Nigeris

Or a Company submits your name to the government and the government chooses your name in the random selection of foreign workers work visa called (H1B). This cost money as the company might need to spend thousands of dollars to apply for the foreign worker visa selection lottery for You and the company will not still Employ you if your name is not Selected in the government work lottery which holds once a year and mainly goes to highly skilled computer I.T software engineers who companies need and are ready to pay highly
Thanks for the info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by CDCEO001: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
doris4u:

work permit in U.S.A.
I have not gotten into d U.S.A ,still in naija preparing for next year march.
I need to know all these before going so that working won't be a problem
What type of visa are you going with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
doris4u:
you sha want to comot for this country lolz lolzz! Why na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by doris4u(f): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Tosinex:
you sha want to comot for this country lolz lolzz! Why na grin
who no wan comot for dis country. This is hell on earth, am really frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by doris4u(f): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDCEO001:

What type of visa are you going with?
I haven't applied yet, just wanted to know things involved so I won't waste my money on visa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2018
doris4u:

who no wan comot for dis country. This is hell on earth, am really frustrated.
don't worry jere! Dis country go still better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by enddy21: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tosinex:
don't worry jere! Dis country go still better
for where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Get Work Permit? by jrondit(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
As far as I am concerned, education visa is a better option.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is University Of Aberdeen A Very Good School. / U.s Bound Immigrants Take Note - Insight Into Border Guard Minds . / Help! France, Mexico, Czech Rep, Russia, Malaysia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.