Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Brother's Wife In Bed With Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Caught Your Brother's Wife In Bed With Another Man? (444 Views)

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Brother's Wife In Bed With Another Man? by daniel404: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
This young lady needs your advice on what she should do after she bumped into her sister-in-law

having s3x with another man.

"Dear Pulse,

My name is Ogechi Dominic. I am 22-years old and I currently in Abuja where I am observing my National Youth Service.

What I want to share with your readers and hope to get the best possible advise, has been tearing me apart in the last two weeks and I can't keep it any
longer.

When I was posted to Abuja for my NYSC, I knew I would have no problem as I moved in with my elder brother in Kubwa.

My brother works with a construction firm as a site engineer and has to leave home quite early and come back late...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/what-would-you-do-if-you-caught-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Boyfriend's Mum Tested Her With Cassava Peeling Task / How To Overcome Sex Video Scandal!! / Beginning To Think Chubby Guys Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.