Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Childless & Neglected…all I Wanted To Be Was A Good Wife-pt 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childless & Neglected…all I Wanted To Be Was A Good Wife-pt 1 (432 Views)

Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childless & Neglected…all I Wanted To Be Was A Good Wife-pt 1 by Beke2020: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Editor’s Note:
This is a long read so we have decided to make it a two part story. The second story will be published tomorrow. Kindly bear with us,not everyone likes to read long epistles.
The lady in question has been through so much in her marriage and needs advice on what to do. She has been through infertility,neglect,emotional abuse,etc. Please drop your comments and suggestions for her in the comments section.Don’t forget to share the link to this story.

Good afternoon ma,

Thanks for the good work you are doing on livelystone. I have been following your blog since beginning of this year and recently joined your whats app group. I must say I have learnt a lot. I have something’s bothering my mind on my marriage and I want to quit it. I feeling like sharing it on your blog …
Now let me start.
THE BEGINNING: HOPE & FAITH
I have been married for over 6 and half years, And the issue of fruit of the womb has been there. After a year of our marriage, I began to worry and went to hospital, series of test was done after which I was ask to bring my husband, he went and we were told he had low sperm count, But I didn’t see the result to know which level of the low sperm count,
Well, he was given drugs then but while taking the drugs, he said he had some reactions taking the drugs and I encouraged him to continue that its just for the main time, He insisted that he will stop using it and told his mum.
Instead of her to encourage him she agreed to what he said that he should stop,I was really pissed but what can I do. I kept on believing that all will be fine.
So after so much pressure and all, I told him to let us revisit hospital, He resisted. After so much pressure from me for another one year he obliged, So we changed our hospital from a private hospital to government hospital.
Another series of test was carried out on me and was told again to bring my husband, I did and he was ask to run a test. This time again it was .......see

https://livelystones.com.ng/childless-neglected-all-i-wanted-to-be-was-a-good-wife-pt-1/

Re: Childless & Neglected…all I Wanted To Be Was A Good Wife-pt 1 by cooldipo(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2018
You are not serious.....
Re: Childless & Neglected…all I Wanted To Be Was A Good Wife-pt 1 by Beke2020: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Men! God will see you thru
Re: Childless & Neglected…all I Wanted To Be Was A Good Wife-pt 1 by Beke2020: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2018
shocked about what?
cooldipo:
You are not serious.....

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (photos) / Lady Narrates How She Was Sexually Harassed And Extorted By SARS Officers / Secret To Find A Husband Fast And Get Married Even If You Are Ugly And Over 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.