Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) (8088 Views)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
cry

This thread is not to mock anyone but to open our eyes to reality.

Banky W is a handsome man, his wife is a beautiful lady. Both are good but yet no child.

My only advice is to Always impregnate your wife before anything will be made on her head.

Never allow religion take over you. God will always forgive you. IMPREGNATE HER!

Some girls are something else. Come to the streets and see girls doing all sort things in cause of seeking for money. Drinking all sort of concortion to prevent pregnancy.

Why wiil you pay for a sin you never enjoyed.

Likewise men. 90 percent men wants virgin but yet they keep diving in raw to destroy, infect and be infected by girls.

Beware Childless marriage is a very bitter marriage. You may even finally engage in some unGodly acts just to remove the shame.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by devilmaycry: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
very foolish post

50 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by goldenejim79: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please don't heed to his advice

4 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Organsmuggler(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
yeye dey smell, because banky is yet to have a child doesn't mean he can't have one

29 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
devilmaycry:
very foolish post
na your type Olosho girls successfully deceive wen they finally want to settle down with one mugu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Organsmuggler:
yeye dey smell, because banky is yet to have a child doesn't mean he can't have one
the stress for dey small if they found out earlier
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by devilmaycry: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:
na your type Olosho girls successfully deceive wen they finally want to settle down with one mugu

So the olosho no be human na....na animal...
Same olosho una d Bleep

Sometimes...i wonder where peeps think frm...definitely frm their anus

Modified: Those of u mentioning me ...telling me to marry olosho and stuffs...

Why not,i would..if she becomes a changed person...y'all making me laugh...so one cant repent ?? Or being an olosho is total condemnation ??...smh ...

Even if it's about getting pregnant/womb ishh...u can never tell...if she is genuine enough she can tell you her past ...that is when u consider marrying or not!!

8 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Petyr1: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
devilmaycry:

Same olosho una d Bleep

badoo no sense in this your talk o. i no dey Bleep ashawo why should I marry one?
let those fucking marry them na

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nazgul: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:
cry

Nigerians love drinking Panadol for another man's headache.

12 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:

Some stupid scientist u must be.

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by fati2001(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silly thread. Is Banky W complaining about not having kids? Or is it a must for couples to have kids? undecided

Trash!

Incase you don't know na me talk

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Aladdin1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
You have a point. I understand your point. And thats why it is common in Edo state to that a girl gets pregnant for a guy even as far as living together as husband and wife b4 they decide to do the marriage rites.Its not a must sha o.but its an unspoken understanding done to avoid stories that touch both to d girl and to d guy.But I dont think its the best thing for real christians to do.If you did not useless urself as a man or woman. just pray to God to give you the right partner or go for fertility and genital organ tests b4 you say i do.To avoid regrets which are getting common these days even among christians.

2 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by apatheticme(f): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
The thread is not to mock someone, but you ended up making infertility (or whatever the hell you're tryna imply by that crap you wrote up there) about the female gender as usual!

You're a scientist, yet you don't know that infertility is caused by male and/or female factors. Male and female factors each account for approximately 35% of cases. And often, there is more than one factor, with male and female factors combined causing 20% of infertility. In the remaining 10% of cases, the etiology is unknown.

Other lifestyle factors that have been associated with an increased risk of infertility include environmental and occupational factors; toxic effects related to tobacco, marijuana, or other drugs; excessive exercise; inadequate diet associated with extreme weight loss or gain; and advanced age.

More often than not, several males are the cause of infertility, but because society is patriarchal and focuses on blaming women for almost every thing, that's why you never hear from these category of men who use the opportunity to keep quiet and allow their wives take all the blame.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by mumumugu(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Not everyone get married to have a child

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by DaInferno(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:
cry

you're too blunt ! grin, you're not wiser than God though. there are no babymamas, just bastards, and posts like this produce them even more

2 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by jubrilcastle(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
devilmaycry:
very foolish post
I'm telling you very foolish post indeed.

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
The SCIENTIST, you never fail to disappoint with your bullshiits posts. The size of the bomb in your head can destroy a whole continent.

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Tillatalk: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
op you always make sensible posts what happened today sir
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
devilmaycry:

Same olosho una d Bleep

You can go ahead and marry olosho, remember to testify
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
GayPontiff:

Some stupid scientist u must be.

This thread is not meant for Gays. tongue
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
jubrilcastle:

I'm telling you very foolish post indeed.

Wisdom is foolishness in the eyes of a fool wink
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:

This thread is not meant for Gays. tongue

But I am not gay?!
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
mumumugu:
Not everyone get married to have a child

You are probably not living in Nigeria. You probably don't remember the devil some mother-in-law can become
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
GayPontiff:

But I am not gay?!

You are a Gay Pontiff. How comfortable are you walking about with open hole?

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
apatheticme:
The thread is not to mock someone, but you ended up making infertility (or whatever the hell you're tryna imply by that crap you wrote up there) about the female gender as usual!

You're a scientist, yet you don't know that infertility is caused by male and/or female factors. Male and female factors each account for approximately 35% of cases. And often, there is more than one factor, with male and female factors combined causing 20% of infertility. In the remaining 10% of cases, the etiology is unknown.

Other lifestyle factors that have been associated with an increased risk of infertility include environmental and occupational factors; toxic effects related to tobacco, marijuana, or other drugs; excessive exercise; inadequate diet associated with extreme weight loss or gain; and advanced age.

More often than not, several males are the cause of infertility, but because society is patriarchal and focuses on blaming women for almost every thing, that's why you never hear from these category of men who use the opportunity to keep quiet and allow their wives take all the blame.

Go to school you won't, only to come and circulate hatred inspired falsehood and dumbass ideas on nairaland. Who cursed the black race for God's sake

Dumbass scientist with wack unfounded misogynistic thread. God will still punish you Las Las, you can't escape it, except you repent from this misogyny, dumb kid!

Make sure your husband impregnates you immidiately after trad before proceeding. For una own good.

To be forewarned is to be forarmed

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ninejaywon:
The SCIENTIST, you never fail to disappoint with your bullshiits posts. The size of the bomb in your head can destroy a whole continent.

Your luck is that am warming up for 2nd round with my girlfriend, i will get your time soon
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Aladdin1:
You have a point. I understand your point. And thats why it is common in Edo state to that a girl gets pregnant for a guy even as far as living together as husband and wife b4 they decide to do the marriage rites.Its not a must sha o.but its an unspoken understanding done to avoid stories that touch both to d girl and to d guy.But I dont think its the best thing for real christians to do.If you did not useless urself as a man or woman. just pray to God to give you the right partner or go for fertility and genital organ tests b4 you say i do.To avoid regrets which are getting common these days even among christians.

It is quite unfortunately that few people like you na only people mynd44 Seun and Lalasticlala can boost off as Nairalanders that get sense. embarassed
Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Bonjovi13: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Scientists:
cry

You should have been flushed down the toilet with the rest of the cigarette butts and used tissues but your father couldnt afford to buy a condom.

And hey I am not mocking you. Why would I when you have clearly achieved so much more than Banky and Adesua put together.

3 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by SonOfScientists(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
In a time when this country is in a dilapidated state triggered by EndSars protest, ASUU strike, Hike in fuel and foodstuffs prices, and insecurity outbreak everywhere; a great scientist went to his lab to investigate the cause of another man's childless marriage and came up with a rather profound and astonishing storyline. And instead of you guys to applaud this invaluable research, you're there hating and spewing jealousy all over this thread. Shame on you guys.
Dear Scientists, the day I met you was indeed a blessing. You are truly an amazing person, please ignore those ignoramus saying negative things here maybe next time you should investigate "Why people don't have sense on this platform" Thank you for enlightening us.

Your Son.

2 Likes

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bonjovi13:

You should have been flushed down the toilet with the rest of the cigarette butts and used tissues but your father couldnt afford to buy a condom.

And hey I am not mocking you. Why would I when you have clearly achieved so much more than Banky and Adesua put together.

For Your mind, you think you made point abi?

1 Like

Re: Childless Marriage : See What Happened To This Lady (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
SonOfScientists:
In a time when this country is a dilapidated state triggered by EndSars protest, ASUU strike, Hike in fuel and foodstuffs prices, and insecurity outbreak everywhere; a great scientist went to his lab to investigate the cause of another man's childless marriage and came up with a rather profound and astonishing storyline. And instead of you guys to applaud this invaluable research, you're there hating and spewing jealousy all over this thread. Shame on you guys.
Dear Scientists, the day I met you was indeed a blessing. You are truly an amazing person, please ignore those ignoramus saying negative things here maybe next time you should investigate "Why people don't have sense on this platform" Thank you for enlightening us.

Your Son.

Don't mind them, Chosen ministry has not allowed me sleep for a week now. Always combatting spiritual husband and wife causing childlessness.

Instead of testing the woman to make sure she can perform her ultimate duty and if she can't, then Dump her for the next mugu. Them no go hear now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goo / 10yr Relationship Finally Over / **Winner Dondave11** Win 500 Naira Airtime, Play The Refiner Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.