Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Caritas University And Godfrey Okoye University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Caritas University And Godfrey Okoye University (601 Views)

Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caritas University And Godfrey Okoye University by Pillarofpillar(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2018
Good Fellow Nairalanders, pls I want present and past students of these two prestigious schools in[b] ENUGU STATE[/b] NIGERIA to Advice/ help me with facts about these schools.
(1) Entry mode when other Univer's dissapoint
(2) School fees
(3) Academic performance
(4) Quality of management
(5) Where best to feel at home and be part of our cultural heritage

I want to advice my uncle who want to send his biracial kids down here for schooling.
Phone number of staff in Admission offices that can be of help too.

God bless
Re: Caritas University And Godfrey Okoye University by Aditii(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Two shi't schools. If you want to do private, why not Covenant or even Babcock? And from your story, I understand thy are coming from a country abroad to school here. Unless it's reasons of financial constraint, it's best they get their education where they are especially if it's a developed western country. From what I've seen, Education in Nigeria is sh it. By the way, the word "half-caste" is a very rude expression. Say mixed or biracial next time.
Re: Caritas University And Godfrey Okoye University by Pillarofpillar(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=Pillarofpillar post=72362692]Good Fellow Nairalanders, pls I want present and past students of these two prestigious schools in[b] ENUGU STATE[/b] NIGERIA to Advice/ help me with facts about these schools.
(1) Entry mode when other Univer's dissapoint
(2) School fees
(3) Academic performance
(4) Quality of management
(5) Where best to feel at home and be part of our cultural heritage

I want to advice my uncle who want to send his biracial kids down here for schooling.
Phone number of staff in Admission offices that can be of help too.

God bless

Modified to Biracial... Its not financial constraints but they are not thinking home anytime they are in Nigeria.

Its an effort to bring their mind down to fatherland.

(1) (Reply)

Form One Selection 2019-how To Check Via SMS And Online In Kenya / Fg Refusal To Pay Stipend Force Federal Scholarship Beneficiaries To Menial Jobs / University Of Saskatchewan Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.