Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend (7553 Views)

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini / See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Wainey: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Success is sexy and can seduce almost everyone.

My story is about my elder sister who is in a relationship with a man whose financial muscle is average by Nigerian standard, he and my sister are not legally married but they have a child.
Sometime in 2020, he supported her with about 200k with which she started a business and due to her entrepreneurial skills and drive, she was able to make some cash and made some cool cash.
Last year she found this other guy who was in the same business with her and does the business in large scale and is very rich.

They started dating and he told her he wants to marry her, he was madly in love with her and spends on her.
Now everyone in my family quickly got attached to him except my father who doesn't even flinch, he doesn't really care who she marries though and the wealth doesn't get into my father like it did to my mother and my two elder sisters.

When I heard about it, I expressed my displeasure about it cos I really felt her first guy has been there for her and what my family is doing is nothing but gold digging , ofcos except my dad

You can skip this paragraph below, it's just me praising myself, nothing else
Don't get me wrong, I like wealth and money but I don't lose my humanity over it, when I left school and got a job which pays just 35k, I was seduced to join my friends in cybercrime (Yahoo Yahoo), but I turned down the offer not because I do not like money, but the process doesn't entice me, there are other circumstances where I have have chosen my humanity over wealth, so u can say I am a proponent of anti-corruption.

So earlier this month, my sister asked me to help her deliver something to the guy, when I got to where he was, he told me he was building a house and that is his third house.
My friends, just by looking at the house, it could easily be worth around N70m to N100m,
Immediately, the hatred I have for him completely disappeared and I was full of admiration for such a young man in his early forties to be this successful and still be calm and cool headed.
Within myself, i began to see reasons why my sister should leave her former boyfriend and marry this new guy ASAP.

Omo ehn, success is attractive, I no go lie

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Wainey: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Successful people are naturally attractive

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
your father knows why he refused to be attracted to the guy's wealth.
you are a man.
you better have a discussion about this situation with your dad and know his reasons before you make a mistake.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Streetmovement(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All I can do is laugh 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wainey:
When you see ladies getting attracted to rich people, it may necessarily not be gold digging, successful people that are very humble are naturally attractive

U are just Sugar coating!!
Its gold digging when u chose someone only because of how much they have....

Its superficial and vain...the moment money is gone or a bigger spender comes along ur loyalty dissapears..... fvck loyalty right?? Yeah thats why its called gold digging...

even rich pple dont want someone to be with them just because of money

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
That girl (your sister) is probably gone already. They no dey follow rich men contest women, you'll HARDLY win.

The guy should move on and this is a lesson. Woman wey you never marry, they no dey spend much or extensively on am unless you just want do charity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Wainey: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:
your father knows why he refused to be attracted to the guy's wealth.
you are a man.
you better have a discussion about this situation with your dad and know his reasons before you make a mistake.
I never said my dad is not attracted.
He was just indifferent, wealth and success doesn't leave him astonished, he behave the same way towards the both men and not because he sees something.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Wainey: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are just Sugar coating!!
Its gold digging when u chose someone only because of how much they have....

Its superficial and vain...the moment money is gone or a bigger spender comes along ur loyalty dissapears..... fvck loyalty right?? Yeah thats why its called gold digging...

even rich pple dont want someone to be with them just because of money
I seriously think successful people are naturally attractive.
Whether gold digging or not, you will be swept off ur feet if you could shake the hands of Elon musk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wainey:
My story is about my elder sister who is in a relationship with a man whose financial muscle is average by Nigerian standard, he and my sister are not legally married but they have a child.
Sometime in 2020, he supported her with about 200k with which she started a business and due to her entrepreneurial skills and drive, she was able to make some cash and made some cool cash.
Last year she found this other guy who was in the same business with her and does the business in large scale and is very rich.

They started dating and he told her he wants to marry her, he was madly in love with her and spends on her.
Now everyone in my family quickly got attached to him except my father who doesn't even flinch, he doesn't really care who she marries though and the wealth doesn't get into my father like it did to my mother and my two elder sisters.

When I heard about it, I expressed my displeasure about it cos I really felt her first guy has been there for her and what my family is doing is nothing but gold digging , ofcos except my dad

Don't get me wrong, I like wealth and money but I don't lose my humanity over it, when I left school and got a job which pays just 35k, I was seduced to join my friends in cybercrime (Yahoo Yahoo), but I turned down the offer not because I do not like money, but the process doesn't entice me, there are other circumstances where I have have chosen my humanity over wealth, so u can say I am a proponent of anti-corruption.

So earlier this month, my sister asked me to help her deliver something to the guy, when I got to where he was, he told me he was building a house and that is his third house.
My friends, just by looking at the house, it could easily be worth around N70m to N100m,
Immediately, the hatred I have for him completely disappeared and I was full of admiration for such a young man in his early forties to be this successful and still be calm and cool headed.
Within myself, i began to see reasons why my sister should leave her former boyfriend and marry this new guy ASAP.

as much as there is nothing wrong with praising someone doing good in life, what your sister is doing is WRONG!!! and whether that man is richer than Dangote or not, is irrelevant to the issue at hand. if your sister doesnt want to be with 1st bobo, then let her break up with him and THEREAFTER start dating the other one.

PS always remember...
A) being attracted to someone just because they are rich and successful is indeed called GOLDIGGING
B) there will always be someone richer out there and if your sister's love is solely driven by money, then she will simply be passed from rich men to rich men til she will finally be thrown away like an orange without any juice left (because guess what, there are also finer/sexier babes than your sister everywhere...aka tit for tat).
C) you yourself is a goldigger putting more value on a man simply because he built a house, while disregarding the man who lifted your sister from poverty.
D) only person with sense in your family is your FATHER.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by CodeTemplar: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thank God say money doesn't change God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by advanceDNA: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wainey:
I seriously think successful people are naturally attractive.
Whether gold digging or not, you will be swept off ur feet if you could shake the hands of Elon musk

Thats u....
...I dont like elon musk...money can impair my judgement about him or any other person....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
So what becomes of the first guy who was there for your opportunistic wicked family,you come from a family of gold giggers, money conscious people like your gold digging sister don’t always end well, just watch and see sad

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
I swear bro, people switched up real quick when money comes into play
CodeTemplar:
Thank God say money doesn't change God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Justice505: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wainey:

If you are a sincere human being put yourself in the first guy shoe and tell me how you feel. I pray you don't experience this kind of situation in your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
OP forget all these people calling your family gold diggers.
Gold digging ni, oil drilling ko.

A man who has build his success has more to teach you about career path than a simp who impregnates your sister out of wedlock and instead of building a successful career for his child and yet unborn kids in this hard country, him decide to carry money give your sister to start business, what if your sister lose all the money, she will still dine in poverty just because of a man that doesn't think and might leave your vulnerable nephew and niece to be at the mercies of desperate politicians who will use them during election.
The second guy has his shit together and will take care of his family financially.
The first guy has no use than to bear brother in-law while the second guy could even help you build connections that could catapult you to your dreams.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by sageb: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
Ok
It's been a long time How are you?
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wainey:
I never said my dad is not attracted.
He was just indifferent, wealth and success doesn't leave him astonished, he behave the same way towards the both men and not because he sees something.

but you are already having a different mindset about the guy.

discuss with your dad

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
sageb:

It's been a long time
How are you?
wow sageb how far?

I have been on a long ban since last year.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
it's funny how people change forgetting the basics.

your family should remember that if the 1st guy didn't give your sister the start up capital, she might not have met this current guy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by oli360(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
In life, one needs to be careful not to be carried away by material things. What does he do for a living?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by ifihearam: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Who is the better man amongst the two of them?

Aside financial capacity, considering all the other qualities necessary for a husband and father to possess, who is the better man between the two?

I don't know everything about both of them but at least, I know this.

The first guy impregnated your sister and they have a child out of wedlock (your sister has her share of blame too). The second guy is taking a more honourable step by declaring his interest in marriage to your sister and seems serious about it.

In this regard, the second scores quite higher as he seems more responsible and upright.

That's definitely not the only thing to consider but it's part of it.

So don't attach emotions to the matter. There are certain criteria and requirements to look into before accepting that a person should play a certain role. So simply consider/assess both men and choose which one is more suitable to become a good husband and father to her children.

You saying this because the first guy is not you or your brother..guess you would not be defending her actions.

One thing is sure, the first guy is tied ti her forever, can the second guy handle baby daddy drama?

Should he want full custody of his child..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:

but you are already having a different mindset about the guy.

discuss with your dad
nothing to discuss, his dad may not have a problem with either of them and just want to leave everything for the daughter to decide.

For me, I'll advice them to chose the second guy.
One is a simp who doesn't think about the circumstances surrounding the future.
The other one spends time building the future that his wife and children will come and live in before getting a wife the right way and not out of wedlock as the first simp
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:

your family should remember that if the 1st guy didn't give your sister the start up capital, she might not have met this current guy.
He is nothing but a destiny helper,
if the first guy had use the money wisely and invested in himself, he may have met the second guy who would have taught him how to be successful.
The first guy does not think about the future, it's just to fvck and make babies.
Imagine the second guy even came for marriage.
This is how you know a responsible men from all those Chelsea fans
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by EastAlchemist: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:

Destiny helper
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Nitoriolohun1: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Women sha !!!
The first guy hustled and arranged 200k for your sister..
He might be working his ass off to get money to come we'd your sister. There are possibilities he has marriage plans with your sister just that things are yet to set.

Reason some men don't like surpoting their woman to be resourceful because they will always want more

Had it been that the first guy didn't surport her with 200k she won't likely come across the second dude

I am so sure your sister didn't inform the second guy she's a baby mama,I might be wrong though.

Men it's high time you planned right and be self sustainable till old age with investment instead of doing it with this daughter of eves

Respects to noble women who differ all odds and remain humane !!!

I can tell your sister for free she will ever regret the betrayal more

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
I said forget it...
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Y'all should thread carefully. Before they go use Una take renew the wealth.
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
richmond500:
nothing to discuss, his dad may not have a problem with either of them and just want to leave everything for the daughter to decide.

For me, I'll advice them to chose the second guy.
One is a simp who doesn't think about the circumstances surrounding the future.
The other one spends time building the future that his wife and children will come and live in before getting a wife the right way and not out of wedlock as the first simp
richmond500:
He is nothing but a destiny helper,
if the first guy had use the money wisely and invested in himself, he may have met the second guy who would have taught him how to be successful.
The first guy does not think about the future, it's just to fvck and make babies.
Imagine the second guy even came for marriage.
This is how you know a responsible men from all those Chelsea fans

so easy to fall into the pit.
the father is concerned about a lot of things that the family is unaware of.

you call the guy a simp forgetting that the lady in question is the mother of his child.
did the op tell you that the guy is broke?

the pounder that pounds so loud will think that the pounder that pounds so low does not eat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:
Y'all should thread carefully. Before they go use Una take renew the wealth.

tell them.
some people don't know that most rich persons use businesses as cover up
Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by SouthSouth1914: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
What happened when your sister sees someone who is richer than this 2nd dude? She keeps sharing her kitty up and down..

Your sister should thread carefully, especially your family except your dad. Your daddy is a very sensible man and he will live long.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by richmond500: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
What happened when your sister sees someone who is richer than this 2nd dude? She keeps sharing her kitty up and down..

Your sister should thread carefully, especially your family except your dad. Your daddy is a very sensible man and he will live long.
Oga forget, the OP said he was a successful man who builds his career.

His family probably didn't see riches, what they saw is a man who is career driven.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend by shantti(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Merch:
So what becomes of the first guy who was there for your opportunistic wicked family,you come from a family of gold giggers, money conscious people like your gold digging sister don’t always end well, just watch and see sad

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Woman Has Big Buttocks / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls / Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.