Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary (1934 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by goneinahrtbeat: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Tamarapetty(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Since he confessed to you and not you catching him red handed, i think u should forgive him(might be a hard decision) but just forgive. . There's no point meeting the beetch, focus and work on your marriage .

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mutemenot(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Better respect yourself and your marriage. Don't dig out problems you can't handle.. from your saying all you need is to delete that issue from your mind, no marriage is righteous.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by madone: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Noo don't meet the person. .meeting her will crest a lasting image of hatred in u. U end up hating people that look like her and people from her zone. It going to be s hard job for u. But u urge u to forget and focus on itself seriously now.. I feel so sorry for you there. U really need to speak out. Talk to somebody about it so u can be free

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by oloriooko(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:
My husband just confessed to me that he cheated. He's really sorry and says he won't do it again. He doesn't know why he did it but it happened twice with the same person( Does a person make a mistake twice?) I'm hurting really bad right now and I feel I wasn't enough for him and that's why it happened. Before now, our relationship was wonderful. So much so that people envied us, friends and family. Till tomorrow, they think we're perfect together. We really loved each other but I guess I loved him more than he loves me and he knows. I'm willing to forgive him and make our marriage work no matter how hard it is. Somehow, I feel I should met this person he cheated on me with. Do u think it's wise for me to meet this person? I'm just curious to know what she looks like. Will it hurt me more or give me some kind of closure? Pls advice. I'm devasted

Madam you have said what every marriage needs in the bolded
No marriage is perfect, never deceive yourself, if the guy could confess all by himself then be assured he's truly sorry
Why try meeting or seeing the lady he cheated with? How will it help you. Forget it and move on even if he does it again, you have to still forgive him but help him overcome whatever it is that made him cheat.
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by stanvesco(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:
My husband just confessed to me that he cheated. He's really sorry and says he won't do it again. He doesn't know why he did it but it happened twice with the same person( Does a person make a mistake twice?) I'm hurting really bad right now and I feel I wasn't enough for him and that's why it happened. Before now, our relationship was wonderful. So much so that people envied us, friends and family. Till tomorrow, they think we're perfect together. We really loved each other but I guess I loved him more than he loves me and he knows. I'm willing to forgive him and make our marriage work no matter how hard it is. Somehow, I feel I should met this person he cheated on me with. Do u think it's wise for me to meet this person? I'm just curious to know what she looks like. Will it hurt me more or give me some kind of closure? Pls advice. I'm devasted

Can we talk on WhatsApp tho....if u don't mind 08129221411
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by nnamdibig(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
First is to know the reason he cheated.
If it is some you both can work on(like arguments, friends, lust and the rest) then you forgive and work on it but if it is something you can work on(like fallen breast, loose v irgina due to child birth and the rest) forgive and do whatever you can because he will still cheat again.
But first know the reason he cheated.......very important.
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by thorpido(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why do you want to meet the person your hubby cheated with?You'll just make yourself insecure especially if you find out she's more beautiful or got more curves.
You have made a decision to forgive your hubby and make your marriage work.Your hubby hopefully won't let it happen again.
Wish you both happiness.

3 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mursz: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:
My husband just confessed to me that he cheated. Somehow, I feel I should met this person he cheated on me with. Do u think it's wise for me to meet this person? I'm just curious to know what she looks like. Will it hurt me more or give me some kind of closure? Pls advice. I'm devasted

No it wont give you closure, it will only make you hurt the more and be resentful.

It is a good thing you have decided to forgive him and make your marriage work, its not easy to forget but with time you’ll let it go. It is a hard decision for most people to make and a harsh reality for some to come to terms with.

I was in a similar situation but not with a wife but with an ex and till this very day she hasnt forgiven me and that just breaks me everytime. So i commend you for taking this decision, meeting her wouldnt give you closure it will only heighten the dissapointment and resentment you feel towards him.

Trust me, if I had my ex back I wouldn’t even as much as look at another woman talkless of cheat, I’ld be the most loyal boyfriend in the world. I’m sure your husband will feel as bad as I am right now and would probably do same if given a second chance.

Find peace with him within yourself and watch time do the rest.

3 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by carammel(f): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
It is normal to want to know the person, names, occupation, and other things, it helps you sometimes to re-assess yourself especially physically but then, it is not worth it. Forgive him and let go and hope he will not cheat again because truly, cheating is imbedded in most men human.
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by elmagnifico411(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Omo meehn, I cut cap for your husband oh! He cheated and confessed, who does that?? But then again, I think he's a very good guy, though, something in me wants to call him a mugu. So I'm like, what if u decided not to share and just go gaga on him, creating a never-ending issue that could eventually crash the marriage? Then it woulda been like "chai, I for no open my dirty mouth talk anything oh." See weyin american movies don cost my marriage.. Wetin person no know no fit kill am jare.. Every now and den you'd look at him and be like 'see him he once cheated on me' even as u have forgiven him... Believe he's changed something in you for life... Make men dey learn how to keep kwayet sometimes.
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by zeb04(f): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
When people disrespect you, in whatever form, and there is no punishment,it will happen again.it the rule of life.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
He cheated and he confessed, please forgive him. A lot of men don't kiss and tell. They leave you to 'die' of insecurities' You don't want to go through the rigor of knowing the other woman. That sh!t is draining and exhausting.. Don't! Please don't!!

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by genq(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
goneinahrtbeat:

People envied you indeed cheesy
This is why you must NEVER admire couples who constantly flaunt their relationship on social media. Most of the time there's something lacking that they feel the need to compensate for.
Madam please forgive your Dr. Husband and stop forcing him to celebrate you online.

4 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by NoToPile: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Nothing wrong in forgiving, forgive as christ as forgiven you but every sin has its own consequences which one will suffer even after you have been forgiven.

Get him tested for stds and retest after 6months.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Omotakins(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Your husband took a very hard decision telling you he cheated on you. He sinned, but chose not to live in it. In all honesty, I don't if I could do that should I fall into that error considering all the negativities that can bring. Your husband loves you just as much u do to him. You are a good woman going by the forgiving heart you are putting forth in this scenario. It ain't an easy thing at all. My plea is that you shouldn't try seeing the woman/lady your husband cheated you with. It comes with a lot of baggage. I can see why your relationship is enviable. Your husband simply succumbed to Temptation. It abounds everywhere particularly when you look at it from the fact that men are susceptible to getting influenced by what they see, not an excuse though. Only God's grace can sustain us. May God help you to keep ur home.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
stanvesco:

Can we talk on WhatsApp tho....if u don't mind 08129221411
bia u better behave ooo..
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Boss13: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2018
What an emotional prick that intends to torture the wife. If he was bold enough to cheat, he should have considered the consequences. Since he has made up his mind not to continue, no need putting your wife through the stress - just move on like a Man. Except maybe, he has been threatened by the other woman. Something tells me there is still more to this story.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Unfortunately,he will cheat again.Sorry!
Hard reality.
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2018
genq:

People envied you indeed cheesy
This is why you must NEVER admire couples who constantly flaunt their relationship on social media. Most of the time there's something lacking that they feel the need to compensate for.
Madam please forgive your Dr. Husband and stop forcing him to celebrate you online.

I don't really understand the social media craze from ladies who hype their husbands there.Some even hype their boyfriends there.Funny how most of the men don't do that shiit.Thats why I privatize my Facebook ish especially those that wants to tag me.

As one grows older,he/she begins to crave for privacy,but it's sad more than 90% of my fb friends don't realize this.
Re: He Cheated On Me A Month To Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary by faithfull18(f): 5:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Nothing wrong in wanting to know, you may even be disappointed when you find out the person isn't better than you in any way. People handle issues differently. Just ensure you forgive, so you are free.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? / How My Husband’s Affair Destroyed His Friend’s Marriage / Weird Neighbours, Do You Have Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.