Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) (33896 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
As if Buhari cares , if he eventually fall and die, presidency will release a statement that , "we sympathize with the family of this young man the government will surely bring perpetrators to book"
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ugosample:

and its due to deep seated tribalism

it does not matter that the country is burning, it does not matter that the people are hungry
to some of them, it's just to vote Buhari and hope he dies before 2023 so that their bloda osunbade takes over as president, as it it will help their life undecided

screwed up way of thinking

You are correct....but they will be the first people to accuse another of being tribalistic even as their entire being and existence reeks of hardcore and bitter tribalism..

'Accomodating suffersticators' no ni lipsrsealed
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

And what is the reason igbos are rooting for Atiku?

Can you define hypocrisy for me again? Just do what you have to do as a tribe and leave yorubas to act accordingly, no need for the emotional and political blackmail.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

Buhari has inflicted so.so much damage to my country, and to Igbos in particular
I cannot support an evil man who launched python dance on my people, killed the economy in general, called my people 5% ; initiated NO PROJECT in the SE, skewed appointments to the NW alone, fulsnj herdsmen killing non stop, boko haram still on rampage, rape of democracy, bullying of opposition, wanton corruption and the list is endless undecided

Realistically, it's only Atiku at this point that can dislodge that current terrorist in Aso rock.

I wish a better candidate with clout was on the scene, but we have to be practical

With the level of hunger in the land, Buhari can NEVER win a free and fair election in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are correct....but they will be the first people to accuse another of being tribalistic even as their entire being and existence reeks of hardcore and bitter tribalism..

'Accomodating suffersticators' no ni lipsrsealed

grin

Accommodating suffasticators" grin cheesy tongue

that's not nice
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
kanubiafra:
my brother i tire o. and we just hear peter obi saying nobody tells government the truth take for instance this climbing is the third one in the last one month or so, but just like you said the court will give him a hard sentence. cos they can't tolerate simple truths. that there is hunger and anger in the land

My brother the hunger no be here. And when hunger enter anybody na improper anger dey come out grin

We are strong in this country though, but we can't stay strong forever we need a responsible government.
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by kanubiafra: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
teflonjake:

My brother the hunger no be here. And when hunger enter anybody na improper anger dey come out grin

We are strong in this country though, but we can't stay strong forever we need a responsible government.
i'm done with nigeria we can't get a responsible government from nigeria. i await a nation built by God
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by michoim(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Na Atiku send am. Hypocrite
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
This guy will later end up in jail for embarrassing Buhari that's the kind of govt we voted in for, perhaps our collective effort is vote for a reliable candidate that has knowledge about the economy. We can't continue living in a banana republic.
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
kanubiafra:
i'm done with nigeria we can't get a responsible government from nigeria. i await a nation built by God

I have high hopes for 2019.

That's the last chance I have given Nigeria.

My brother if them no buckle up, I pack my bags and go to the abroad
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by oomar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
useless nigerian nd lazy man u better go nd farm o sell pure water on the road thn this nonsense act.
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Sirdiq21: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
I was there live and direct the man is still up there has we speak

Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Godson84: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chidexter:
The guy really try, for this hunger wey wan kill person, him still get strength to climb billboard.
No mind the Atikulator grin grin grin
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jobless man, Buhari is there enjoying himself, him he's just busy suffering himself.
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
He's so close to the high tension cables.

How I wish he'll get inspired and attempt climbing the high tension too.
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Update
As at 6:56pm the dude is still on top of the bill board ooo
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Like play like play SW might end up being the the only region supporting buhari/APC 'massively' next year because of their 'son' Osibande Tinubu rigging lipsrsealed

'Never say never' is the watchword for the wise

Fixed!

By a true Yoruba man!
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by biztip: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
hardship in d country is too much

Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by landmark86: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
madapcmod:
The hunger and suffering dey touch everyone including ab0ki people.

Sai Baba don turn to Kai Baba!

Even the abokis don no say dey make big mistake

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by swabit(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
wonders never end!! it shouldn't be in Nigeria that people will be protesting like this because they will be given no care.
Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 1:08am On Oct 25, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari has brought so much hardship on Nigerians

Hunger, bloodshed, loss of jobs and death , now the order of the day under buhari watch .

He will never return in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) by DriggityDre: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari has brought so much hardship on Nigerians

Hunger, bloodshed, loss of jobs and death , now the order of the day under buhari watch .

He will never return in 2019.
Throwback comment.
Inside life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Gives Police 100 Horses To "Enhance Security" In Anambra / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.