Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB (5322 Views)

El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video) / Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / 2019: I Will Unmask Sponsors Of Boko Haram Terrorists If Elected – Akhimien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
F
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by solihu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin leave all this cock and bull story! You morons were the ones threatening hell and brimstone that your lily-livered superhero had been executed, wailing everywhere grin

All of sudden you are making moronic tales of his bravery and his jamesbond moves grin

Sorry if I may ask, is madness contagious or hereditary in that land o' chest beating cowards grin

Now don't be ashamed to say it grin
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

UNA BEEN TALK SAY HE FIT ENTER 9JA LATER GUY MAN SHOW

UNA SAY HIM NI GO FIT TALK, HE DE FOR 9JA SOIL CURSE UNA PAPA & MAMA

UNA SAY HE GO DIE FOR PRISON, HE SPEND MORE THAN 2 YEARS COME OUT COME WAX EVEN STRONGER

UNA SEND ARMY GO KILL AM BUT GOD BLIND UNA ARMY DEM NO COME SEE ROAD INSTEAD THE USELESS ARMY GO DE KILL PEOPLE WEY NO SEND THEM

UNA THINK SAY HE DON KPAI, GUYMAN RESURRECT COME OPEN FOWL NYASH

UNA SIEZE HIM PASSPORT, MY GUY TRAVEL GO A WHOLE ISRAEL WITHOUT PASSPORT

UNA DE WAIT FOR MNK TO BRING HELL WHILE HELL DON GET HK FOR KADUNA

NA SO UNA GO JUST DE TALK TILL HELL GO CONSUME ALL OF UNA

YEYE DE SMELL

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by chiagozien(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
How long will it take nigeria to declare war on israel and bring Kanu back.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by gidgiddy: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
chiagozien:
How long will it take nigeria to declare war on israel and bring Kanu back.

Let them defeat Boko Haram they have been fighting for 8 years with no success first before they talk about Israel that can finish Nigeria with just one of its nuclear missles

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by toofit007: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:
As long as you do your thing without shouting No Referendum No Election, I don't have problem with you. But the moment you deviate, I would personally catch you.

We are voting out that evil man, period!
were you the one that voted him in before? You are in for a shock come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by bantudra: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
this animal still dont get it.....it is not in charge of ipob no more.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by bantudra: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Let them defeat Boko Haram they have been fighting for 8 years with no success first before they talk about Israel that can finish Nigeria with just one of its nuclear missles

only a single missile would not be enough to finish nigeria....nigeria is not a small nation like gambia or togo....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by KANUISALIVE: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
solihu:
grin grin leave all this cock and bull story! You morons were the ones threatening hell and brimstone that your lily-livered superhero had been executed, wailing everywhere grin

All of sudden you are making moronic tales of his bravery and his jamesbond moves grin

Sorry if I may ask, is madness contagious or hereditary in that land o' chest beating cowards grin

Now don't be ashamed to say it grin
[/s]

Just like when JESUS said he will destroy the temple and build back in 3 days, the pharisee and Sadducee (Afonja and Ab0kis) were expecting him to come with bulldozer. Yeye people

Mazi Kanu said he will destroy the zoo without firing a shot and today the foundation of the zoo is shaking

Mazi Kanu said he will bring Hell, nigerians were waiting for Mazi Kanu at the airport to come with hell without knowing that hell boarded first class flight and landed in Kaduna state before Mazi Kanu finished his broadcast Hell has consumed more than 50 people.

Who can battle with the Lord? I say nobody

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by chiagozien(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

but nigeria army can fight unarmed ipob.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by Afamed: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu, the run away Albino is at it again.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
HotMata:
I thought he said that all he is concerned with right now is saving the Biafra people and not directly interfering with the current government of Nigeria. I stand to say that I pity a man like Nnamdi Kanu who has but turned into being a public nuisance which he currently is today. I know that he has voices whom he listens to a follows but for his own good he should be rest assured that he is never getting off again if he gets into the hands of the Nigeria Armed forces again. Enough of his cowardness, because if he is actually that strong, powerful and smart as he claims to be, he wouldn't have ran away, talking from a different location. He is afraid.
The only reason why I will not be surprised on this senseless cabbage is that I was never expecting any reasonable nor sensitive reasoning from an average animal in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by zeromeridian: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Buhari can send army to un armed cicilians
i wonder why Buhari has not given Israel ultimatum to extradite kanu from israel.
Shame on the zoo
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
bantudra:

only a single missile would not be enough to finish nigeria....nigeria is not a small nation like gambia or togo....

Then you don't know the power of a Nuclear missle
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
chiagozien:
but nigeria army can fight unarmed ipob.

Of course, they are only good at fighting unarmed civilians
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by chiagozien(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Of course, they are only good at fighting unarmed civilians
let them try their luck with unarmed israelites too.
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by bantudra: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Then you don't know the power of a Nuclear missle

i dont think only a single missile could take out nigeria at once....but the little electric power we have would vanish....

nigeria is harder to defeat than you think....
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by solihu(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin clown!

What correlation has the balderdash you are spewing correlated with the matter grin

You see the side effects of what guzzling fermented cassava has done with your miserable life? grin

Schmuck! Find a remedy to your hallucinations grin

A common criminal like Cownu has no similitude with Jesus and biblical stories grin Dumb schmuck!
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Just like when JESUS said he will destroy the temple and build back in 3 days, the pharisee and Sadducee (Afonja and Ab0kis) were expecting him to come with bulldozer. Yeye people

Mazi Kanu said he will destroy the zoo without firing a shot and today the foundation of the zoo is shaking

Mazi Kanu said he will bring Hell, nigerians were waiting for Mazi Kanu at the airport to come with hell without knowing that hell boarded first class flight and landed in Kaduna state before Mazi Kanu finished his broadcast Hell has consumed more than 50 people.

Who can battle with the Lord? I say nobody

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why going too far, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu said you guys had enough nukes to burn the zoo, where are they?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
Buhari can send army to un armed cicilians
i wonder why Buhari has not given Israel ultimatum to extradite kanu from israel.
Shame on the zoo
Israel has confirmed that that coward is not on their soil and it's an old video, the coward ran away only to resurface after one year to mourn his dog Jack.
Remember he's no longer the leader of IPOB

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by oyatz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
To achieve Biafra, you need POLITICAL POWER which may be augmented by military power.

First, you need a clear and unambiguous definition of the Lands/peoples that constitute Biafra

Shouting and protests on the Streets or abusing/cursing people online can't achieve anything.

The Governors, State Houses of Assembly and the peoples representatives in the National MUST support the restoration of Biafra.
Non elected and unarmed groups lack the capacity to carry out the break up of sovereign Nations
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by KANUISALIVE: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
solihu:
grin grin grin clown!

What correlation has the balderdash you are spewing correlated with the matter grin

You see the side effects of what guzzling fermented cassava has done with your miserable life? grin

Schmuck! Find a remedy to your hallucinations grin

A common criminal like Cownu has no similitude with Jesus and biblical stories grin Dumb schmuck!
[/s]

JESUS spoke in parable and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also spoke in parable

Just say you don't understand parable

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
oyatz:
To achieve Biafra, you need POLITICAL POWER which may be augmented by military power.

First, you need a clear and unambiguous definition of the Lands/peoples that constitute Biafra

Shouting and protests on the Streets or abusing/cursing people online can't achieve anything.

The Governors, State Houses of Assembly and the peoples representatives in the National MUST support the restoration of Biafra.
Non elected and unarmed groups lack the capacity to carry out the break up of sovereign Nations
Hope gidgiddy and his likes can read and understand this.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

So my grandfather who speaks in parables is equal to Jesus too, brainwashed kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by solihu(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
What an incurable idiot! grin grin grin So a common criminal and unrepentant fraudster like Cownu in that empty skull of yours you pictured down there can stand in league of the lord Jesus grin grin

You should be used as a sacrifice to the gods in the thick forest situated in Alaigbo angry

In fact, the poor gods will reject your miserable self grin grin grin

KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by KANUISALIVE: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
solihu:
What an incurable idiot! grin grin grin So a common criminal and unrepentant fraudster like Cownu in that empty skull of yours you pictured down there can stand in league of the lord Jesus grin grin

You should be used as a sacrifice to the gods in the thick forest situated in Alaigbo angry

In fact, the poor gods will reject your miserable self grin grin grin

[/s]

You call Mazi Kanu a criminal but you're campaigning for a criminal

I laugh in Chinese

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by KANUISALIVE: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
Yyeske:
So my grandfather who speaks in parables is equal to Jesus too, brainwashed kids everywhere.
[/s]

Lol, black people sef

If you father was a muslim you would have been shouting allar kubar up and down

Jesus was a man who lived a perfect life, if you live a perfect life, you will be elevated to that position but nay you're the devil

We are the god of the earth and also satan is in Human form

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by solihu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin That is the option you have as a slowpoke
The onus is one you to prove he is a criminal and the Court is there for you. grin[center][/center]
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

You call Mazi Kanu a criminal but you're campaigning for a criminal

I laugh in Chinese
Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by KANUISALIVE: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
solihu:
grin grin That is the option you have as an slowpoke and a slowpoke!
The onus is one you to prove he is a criminal and the Court is there for you. grin[center][/center]
[/s]

You're living a miserable life because of them

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by solihu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin Speak for yourself dolt!
I never depend on handouts and can't be in the leagues of those who think it should be business as usual tongue

I am not responsible for your frustration grin
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

You're living a miserable life because of them

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by KANUISALIVE: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
solihu:
grin grin grin Speak for yourself dolt!
I never spend n handouts and can't be the leagues of those think is would business as usual tongue

I am not responsible for your frustration grin
[/s]

THen allow those frustrated to do their wish

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by solihu(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin Well your driver and bus conductor in chief n the person of Cownu the fraudster has eloped with the donations for the bus and fueling grin
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

THen allow those frustrated to do their wish

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! "Nnamdi Kanu Will Unmask The Jubril From Sudan In November" - IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Omololu2121:
Let him come and unmask him here in Nigeria grin

IPOB is filled with cowards and led by cowards.
Don't wait for him to come back to the zoo just send your python dancers to Israel to capture him grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Turn Nigerian Economy Into Knowledge Based Economy- Olawepo Hashim / Can You Believe This Man Is Just 64 Years Old? / Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.