Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal (1405 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Nigerian Women Reveal 5 Shocking Reasons They Don’t Enjoy Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by craigkoel1989: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
I have a girlfriend that I love so much but the problem is when she does something wrong I am the one that always apologize, so I roll with other girls and drop them and sit back and enjoy them beg and call me unlimited without me picking, sometimes I block them and they put it in unknown caller so that it can go through, they send me message begging me to pick up and that is what gives me joy to see them suffer and appreciate me the way my girlfriend does not
that begging and crying from the others is what gives me joy, is it normal

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wimp! Be feeling fly when your girl has your balls on the mantlepiece grin

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by craigkoel1989: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
u wan join d queue
Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by gabinogem(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
The same way ur girl begs another guy she truly love as well...it's a merry-go-round world we live in. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by craigkoel1989: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
gabinogem:
The same way ur girl begs another guy she truly love as well...it's a merry-go-round world we live in. cheesy
at least my own is girls not girl
Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by gabinogem(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
craigkoel1989:

lol...continue deceiving urself u hear

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
craigkoel1989:
I have a girlfriend that I love so much but the problem is when she does something wrong I am the one that always apologize, so I roll with other girls and drop them and sit back and enjoy them beg and call me unlimited without me picking, sometimes I block them and they put it in unknown caller so that it can go through, they send me message begging me to pick up and that is what gives me joy to see them suffer and appreciate me the way my girlfriend does not

Strange! grin
Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
craigkoel1989:
ashawo
Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by Kenzico(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
craigkoel1989:

It's totally cool bro....Enjoy the attention while it lasts

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
lool Another man mad on the loose.
Go and take your drugs kid.
Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by Headlesschicken(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
undecided Stupid kid...n yuh family r proud of you... SMH...
Re: I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal by Oreofepeters: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
it is normal my guy, can't come and kill ya self..

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures For Kaduna And Edo Couples / The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks) / Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.