Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba (1397 Views)

Dr. Kemi Olunloyo Gives Hints On How Men Can Enlarge Their Organ Without Drugs / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / See What Ladies Go Through To Enlarge Their Buttocks(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by babapraise(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
REASON WHY SOME MEN WANT TO ENLARGE THEIR CUCOMBA

The trend now is no longer how to last for 2 hours in bed alone. It's now coupled with how large your machine gun is.

Please who told our men that you have to have a big cassava to have a good time?

The rate at which most men want an extra large pistol is alarming. They don't know that it has it's own negative effect on ones health.

Below are my reasons why men want a large cucumber

1. To boost there ego:

Men are very proud in nature, and they need to feed their pride. This pride and the fear of having a small thing is why most want to enlarge the little they have to come off macho before a lady.

2. To boost their confidence:

Men now think having a big cassava is now the in thing. So they want an enlargement. The bigger it is the more confident they become.

3. The societal lies that every woman likes it big:

It's not every woman that wants it big my brothers. This lies has made many to want to enlarge what they have.

Take home note:

Please a good time is not determined by how big your thing is. Learn how to perfect your skills and not how to enlarge your thing for. When you develop health complications that same lady will leave you for another man.
Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by Kestolove(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Just say Nigeria men fat small d1ck...dats y I'm dating a Jamaican man
Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by Faguy: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Na wah 4 wire road. Some are pacific ocean no matter how u enlarge it, swimming will be the order of the day. As for me i can't kill myself 4 a river that has many sources. Hehehehe!

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
I have learnt to use my penis of 1.5 inches long, for close to 4 decades and no issues at all. it is all about how to use your tool very well. wink
Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by Albertone(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ninejaywon:
I have learnt to use my penis of 1.5 inches long, for close to 4 decades and no issues at all. it is all about how to use your tool very well. wink
kidding right lol

You never know what your partner is feeling.Don't you know ladies sometimes make sounds to make their guys feel like he is performing well but in their mind,they are like "Do whatever rubbish you can do and let me stand up!"

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
it is called self mirrored deficit consciousness .
A situation where a person continues to mirror his/her body physique to. an arbitrary image or form.
regardless of how the person already looks

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kestolove:
meaning you are doing and dating a thin long one
Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Albertone:
kidding right lol

You never know what your partner is feeling.Don't you know ladies sometimes make sounds to make their guys feel like he is performing well but in their mind,they are like "Do whatever rubbish you can do and let me stand up!"

Do you know how many men have gone to the great beyond because they want to "please" their partners?? There are other ways to please a woman apart from penetrative sex. With my fingers,tongue and my 1.5 inches erect penis, I can do some damage.wink
Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by BlackBullXXX(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kestolove:

My dear where did you get that from... The same Nigeria men that Jamaican woman are dying for or which one again.

Stop fucking pot belly men and tagged them as Nigerians.

Still here for Lonely and Hot Ladies... Get your massage here from a 6.5ft tall Black Bull Nigger cool.
Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by Albertone(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Do you know how many men have gone to the great beyond because they want to "please" their partners?? There are other ways to please a woman apart from penetrative sex. With my fingers,tongue and my 1.5 inches erect penis, I can do some damage.wink
She can leave you for a guy who does more damage with his fingers,tongue and a black,veiny,rock hard 7 inches gbola undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by 50power: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
One fact is that, women like men who have bigger penis. If you have an opportunity to enlarge your penis, do it.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
50power:
One fact is that, women like men who have bigger penis. If you have an opportunity to enlarge your penis, do it.
false
Re: Reason Why Some Men Want To Enlarge Their Cucomba by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Albertone:
She can leave you for a guy who does more damage with his fingers,tongue and a black,veiny,rock hard 7 inches gbola undecided

She "can" means a probability and it may or may not happen. Trust me, there is always a lady for every man. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija; Reactions As Two Housemates Slept On The Same Bed For The First Time. / What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This? / Do All Virgins Bleed? How Will I Know That She Is A Virgin Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.