Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

7 Ways Women Test Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Women Test Men (1360 Views)

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 15 Different Ways Women Will Handle Your Money? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Women Test Men by oluwole52(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
In the early stages of a relationship, people test their partner to know their weakness and see if they are a suitable fit. Sometimes this is done in more obvious ways but that is not always the case. Evolutionarily in the animal kingdom, females test the males to see if they can provide and protect them against threats.

Humans are not so different in this sense.

Here is a list of ways women test their partners.

1. They test his courage.
Historically speaking, women sought strong mates for themselves. They look for someone who could protect them and provide for the family. Nowadays, women are independent and strong too, but are still drawn to courage. For most women, courage is not only a display of physical strength but more importantly, emotional strength.

This means that their partner is not afraid to fight for them and won't run away when conflict arises.

2. They test his loyalty.
Studies have shown that women are more affected by emotional infidelity rather than other infidelities. For men the opposite is true. She may ask her partner what he think about another girl to see if he is content with the relationship. Women are usually more intuitive than men and can tell when men are disloyal to them.

3. They test his patience.
Women sometimes play hard to get to see how serious men are. She will not answer your calls or texts right away, to see how he will react to the situation.Women appreciate it when a man is patient and can keep his cool. Those who easily get angered by the slightest things are big turnoffs.

4. They test his memory.
A man with a good memory is hard to come by. Girls like it when their guy remembers details and stories she has shared with him about her life. This is a sign that he is present and actually listening actively and it makes her feel important.

Read more:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/07/how-women-test-men.html?m=1

Re: 7 Ways Women Test Men by Abeycity93: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
5. Money: They tend to check where you work, how much is in your account, they investigate you like Nigerian police.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Women Test Men by SirMichael1: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
If these shiit were to be true, guys wouldn't be here complaining over not getting laid.
Re: 7 Ways Women Test Men by myettiallah: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
I dont think ladies are that smart.....
Re: 7 Ways Women Test Men by anonymuz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abeycity93:
5. Money: They tend to check where you work, how much is in your account, they investigate you like Nigerian police.
true talk bro...
Re: 7 Ways Women Test Men by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wetin consign with test i am been who i am before we met she fit just change my bad to good LOBATAN...
Re: 7 Ways Women Test Men by Wolexdey(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good points... Hope the tests don't get to the extreme. Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Kisses Make Me Wet — Harmony / True Life Story: I Slept With My Husband's Boss To Win Him A Promotion / Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Flaunts Her Killer Curves And Nipples (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.