Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (31990 Views)

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Writercruze: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2019

It’s always hilarious when dealing with a woman. If you aren’t ready to see the good, the bad, and the ugly aspect of life, don’t think of dating or marriage. Don’t get me wrong, women are lovely creatures. In fact, I sometimes imagine how boring a world without them will be.

In a recent thread, Ada Bekee, a popular influence on Facebook, shared the 15 ways women react when they received gifts from their man. Keep reading and let me know your thought about it.

#1. The Ones That Think The Man Wants What Is In Between Their Legs

These women are hilarious. In their opinion, every act of kindness from a man comes with a price. Once their man buys them a gift, they immediately assume he wants to sleep with them.

They will be like, “This one he’s buying me this present, let it not be that it’s Konji that is motivating him because I’m not in the mood mbok!”

#2. The Ones Who Start To Analyze And Criticize The Gift

Buying gifts for these kinds of women is frustrating. They will be like, “Of all the things this man decided to buy me, it’s white pant? It’s not even laced sef, ordinary dross?!!!”

#3. The Ones That Start To Suspect That It’s A Restitution For A Recent Behavior

These women will always think you are bribing them for your recent misbehaviour. They’ll be like, “Because I caught him with his secretary the other day, that’s why he thinks he can buy my forgiveness.”

#4. The ones who start to compare and contrast

They will be like “Is it not his mate, Papa Ify, that bought his wife, Tear-Rubber Mercedes Benz on her birthday? Stinginess will not let this one be great. Look at the 3rd-hand Samsung phone he wasn’t ashamed to give me.”

#5. The Genuinely Grateful Ones

These women are genuinely grateful and thankful for any gift you give them. Whether it’s a handkerchief or a pen. It’s always the thought that counts… not the gift.

#6. The Ones That Start To Shower Him With Praises

These women will shower their man with blessings and prayers when they get any gifts from them. In fact, they may pray for at least 10 minutes before they finally say thank you.

#7. The Ones That Never Say Thank You

These women are very ungrateful, and they may never say thank you. Sometimes, they belittle the gifts. They’ll be like, “Is that an Aldo purse? Just put it on that shelf beside the Louis Vuitton 2019 Limited Edition clutch I bought in Italy last month.”

#8. The Oliver Twist

These ones always want more. They’ll be like, “This iPhone is really nice! I’ll really appreciate it if you buy me the earphones and apple watch by next week.”

#9. The Ones That Broadcast The Gifts On All Their Social Media Handles

These ladies will instead show gifts to their friends on social media. You’ll see captions like, “Woke up to this baby from boo… I love him so much!

#10. The Ones Who Immediately Call Their Friends And Family Members To Brag About The Gift

These women will call everybody in their family to brag about the gift. They’ll be like, “Babes, what’s the colour of that bag Amaka was carrying yesterday? I’m thinking of buying a phone case in that colour for this new iPhone 11 my husband bought for me this afternoon.”

#11. The Ones Who Always Get Disappointed

These women are always disappointed because they always expect one thing and get something else. The last time, they opened a small case excitedly hoping to see an engagement ring, only to see key holder.

#12. The Ones Who Get Overly Excited And Dramatic

These are what I described as drama queens. They will scream, faint, roll on the floor, shake, and start crying. The bigger the gift, the better the theatrics.

#13. The Ones Who Use The Gift To Intimidate Everyone Around

These ones are the ‘pepper dem gang’. You buy them a car? They will keep swinging the car key until everyone sees it.

#14. The Ones Who Start Using The Gift Immediately

These ones can never wait before they start using their new gifts. If it’s a dress, they’ll immediately remove the one they are wearing to put on the new one.

#15. The Ones Who Will Dump The Gift Somewhere

These women will dump their gifts somewhere until their man starts begging them to use it. They may wait for a special occasion to use it until 2 years pass sef.

What are your thoughts about this thread? Drop your comment below.

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/15-ways-women-react-when-they-received-gifts-from-their-man-ada-bekee/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Mynd44
Seun
dominique

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by eddieguru(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Me wey no dey give gift. cheesy...what will I do now cool

45 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by subtlemee(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
I wish I was a man ...this female hormones are not easy to deal with considering all the dramas it makes us to act that are not worth it ,sometimes I get surprise by myself

49 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by DextrousDavid(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Number 2 tho...

To all those ladies that Start To Analyze And Criticize The Gift

lol..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by marvelous000: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
I give you gift and you cynically construe it for concupiscent grant, or begin to accentuate discrepancy between my gift and another person's, then be ready to hand that gift back(there are plethora of people who will appreciate half of that gift.)

I got no tolerance for ingrates, nor do i have patience for bimbos who see romance in terms of pecuniary transaction.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Eazie351(m): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
the ones who does the high pitched "huur hunnn" sound and then hug you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by slawomir: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
I credit their account
I don't give gift

Only broke asss niggarrrs give gift
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Emceesaka: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yeye women everywhere with their low thinking ability

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by amiibaby(f): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okay o
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by bknight: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 15

The toxic ones
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by jubrilELsudan: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
When a women gets the gifts she wants, she will react with her kukunase.

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Eberex(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
So it is only two pictures of Memes the OP see to upload.

Even him sef tire for the post

9 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by chii8(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
OK oo....I'm really owing a beloved gift.
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by sylve11: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
marvelous000:
I give you gift and you cynically construe it for concupiscent grant, or begin to accentuate discrepancy between my gift and another person's, then be ready to hand that gift back(there are plethora of people who will appreciate half of that gift.)

I got no tolerance for ingrates, nor do i have patience for bimbos who see romance in terms of pecuniary transaction.

You just dey blow grammar. undecided cool

27 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by psalm1man(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
She will thank me and ask for another thing the next day.

Give me your GC and BITCOIN, I will give you cash. cool

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by money121(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ok
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by felixmuyiwa: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
marvelous000:

Explain because I am not with my dictionary here

13 Likes

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by lyriclekidd(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okay
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Menesira(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
The very first 1 tho Every act of kindness they think u want sumtin.. Sumtyms is true

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by faithfull18(f): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ok.
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Lush100(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
wow...are u now blaming hormones? at least u should be able to understand how your body works overtime and how intake or use of certain things affect you don't u think

subtlemee:
I wish I was a man ...this female hormones are not easy to deal with considering all the dramas it makes us to act that are not worth it ,sometimes I get surprise by myself

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by dewhaley: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Eazie351:
the ones who does the high pitched "huur hunnn" sound and then hug you.
That sound is irritating mehn...
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by luvyaself95(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ladies Are Just Dramatic

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Number 6 is peculiar to YORUBA PEOPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by vickydevoka(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Writercruze:
Satisfying a woman is more difficult than you can imagine.
Y would u be wasting time satisfying sum1 else rather than using de tym wisely on sumting productive n profitable. Do ur best n leave de rest. She can satisfy me to. It goes the both qays

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Number 5 tho
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by OkirikaDealer: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okay some women be like in a week 3 days happy n 4 days wahala.

Need a steady and reliable suppiler of China bales at affordable prices then visit our office for inspection at China Town Ojota by Abiola garden Lagos state

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by ambivert27(f): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
cheesy No 2 is just me, like why would you buy a tecno phone instead of a dog of the same value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.