Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO (3240 Views)

Doguwa Goes Berserk Again, Assaults Another Party Leader, Threatens Ex-SSG / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Shehunoshewhat: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

Name the top 10 banks in Nigeria... Tell me how many are owned by igbo person

Zenith, union, fidelity, diamond, Uba .....i can keep naming

How can an Igbo man own union bank
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

How can an Igbo man own union bank

Who is the largest share holder in union bank?
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Shehunoshewhat: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

Who is the largest share holder in union bank?

I don't know.
Please tell me.
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by superlightning: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:
How did the most educated tribe allow themselves to fall this low

This good for nothing ipob people have nothing to lose I'd this country burns... She is not even in Nigeria

In any state in Nigeria after the indigenous tribe the next are igbos ...we have hundreds of billons of naira investment in each state in Nigeria

We control 70% of Nigerian market
60% of Nigerian banks

And one idiot who stayed in the UK for years and couldn't build a house in his father's compound is talking rubbish that we should let all this go?

Evefn in the UK where things work well what did kanu achieve? Tell me? Education zero, investment zero

Please to the rest of Nigerians ...ipob dont represent the interest of the igbos.. They are less than 5% of us... The real igbos are busy with business and education

....and real Igbos are not interested in self determination? See this my-mama-say-i-be-igbo.
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by pedrilo: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
using video/audio record to abuse pipo from the comfort of ur house is very foolish type of agitation.
go and ask ND boys how to agitate.
Igbos r not wise

2 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by solihu(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin There must serious scarcity of huge dicks in Alaigbo.

That is the only cure for this starved hoelosho grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by koladebrainiac(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
if IPOB do sit at home. its own goal for Atiku. e go pain him eh because it will be a walk over for Buhari lol. they better not do that eh
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Malawian(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

You're not Igbo stop fooling yourself...Your coward father stood like a fool while the hausa/fulani army took turn on your mother, the raped her mercilessly hence your birth, you're not igbo for your information, your father never impregnated your mother maybe the just kept you out of mercy... Nobody knows if it was the first fulani man that release sperm was responsible or the last hausa man.

Confused man

He is a full blooded Yoruba guy. I know him in person. He used to live opposite my Dad's house in Nkpor. This is not even a question of if he is Igbo or not. He can speak igbo decently sha. He has been there long enough.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by walefresh3(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

brother pls do your research very well. only Fidelity and diamond Bank are owned and not fully own by igbo.zenith bank (ss ,an agbor man) (u.b.a Tony elumelu) from deltal pls list banks that are owned by se man. the highest shareholder in Union Bank is a northerner .
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by walefresh3(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

This good for nothing ipob people have nothing to lose I'd this country burns... She is not even in Nigeria

In any state in Nigeria after the indigenous tribe the next are igbos ...we have hundreds of billons of naira investment in each state in Nigeria

60% of Nigerian banks

And one idiot who stayed in the UK for years and couldn't build a house in his father's compound is talking rubbish that we should let all this go?

Even in the UK where things work well what did kanu achieve? Tell me? Education zero, investment zero

Please to the rest of Nigerians ...ipob dont represent the interest of the igbos.. They are less than 5% of us... The real igbos are busy with business and education
oboy do your research ooo, igbo no control 30% of bank in Nigeria abeg easy with your lie. SEE THE CURENT LIST OF MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ALL 22 COMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Managing Director – Mr. Segun Agbaje
Address of the head office - 635, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Zenith Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Peter Amangbo.
Address of the head office - Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
CitiBank Nigeria
Managing Director - Mr. Akinsowon Dawodu.
Address of the head office - 27, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Access Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Herbert Wigwe.
--
----
Address of the head office - 999c, Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Read Also: Nigerian Banks Salary Structure
Diamond Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Uzoma Dozie.
Address of the head office - Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street, P.O.Box 70381, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Ecobank Nigeria Plc.
Managing Director - Mr. Jibril Aku.
Address of the head office - 21, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Enterprise Bank.
Mrs. Mary Akpobome (Acting Managing Director).
Address of the head office - Plot 143, Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
--
---
Fidelity Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo
Address of the head office - 2, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island Lagos.
First Bank Nigeria.
Managing Director - Dr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan
Address of the head office - Samuel Asabia House, 35, Marina, Lagos.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB).
Managing Director - Mr. Ladipupo Balogun
Address of the head office - Primrose Towers, 17A, Tinubu Street, P.O.Box 9117, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Heritage Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Ifie Sekibo.
Address of the head office - 292B, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Keystone Bank
Mr. Hafiz Ololade Bakare (Acting Managing Director)
Address of the head office - Keystone House, 1, Keystone Cresent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
--
---
Mainstreet Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Faith Tuedor-Matthews
Address of the head office - Afribank Plaza, 14th Floor, 51/55, Broad Street, Lagos.
Skye Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Adetokunbo Mukhail Abiru (Tokunbo)
Address of the head office - 3, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Managing Director - Dr. Demola Sogunle.
Address of the head office - IBTC Place, Walter Carrington Cresent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Standard Chartered Bank.
Managing Director – Mrs. Bola Adesola.
Address of the head office - Sterling Towers, 20, Marina, Lagos.
--
---
Sterling Bank.
Managing Director – Mr. Razack Adeyemi Adeola.
SunTrust Bank Nigeria.
Managing Director – Mr. Muhammad Jibrin.
Address of the head office - 1 Oladele Olashore Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Union Bank .
Managing Director - Mr. Emeka Emuwa
Address of the head office - Stallion Plaza 36, Marina P.M.B 2027 Lagos, Nigeria.
--
---
United Bank For Africa (UBA).
Managing Director - Mr. Kennedy Uzoka
Address of the head office - 57, Marina, Lagos.
Unity Bank.
Managing Director – Mrs. Oluwatomi Somefun
--
----
Address of the head office - Plot 497, Central Business District, Abogo Largema Street, Abuja.
Wema Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Segun Oloketuyi
Address of the head office - Wema Towers 54, Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos.
These is the current complete list of all the commercial banks in Nigeria and their ceo's and managing directors 2017.
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
walefresh3:
oboy do your research ooo, igbo no control 30% of bank in Nigeria abeg easy with your lie. SEE THE CURENT LIST OF MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ALL 22 COMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Managing Director – Mr. Segun Agbaje
Address of the head office - 635, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Zenith Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Peter Amangbo.
Address of the head office - Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
CitiBank Nigeria
Managing Director - Mr. Akinsowon Dawodu.
Address of the head office - 27, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Access Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Herbert Wigwe.
--
----
Address of the head office - 999c, Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Read Also: Nigerian Banks Salary Structure
Diamond Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Uzoma Dozie.
Address of the head office - Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street, P.O.Box 70381, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Ecobank Nigeria Plc.
Managing Director - Mr. Jibril Aku.
Address of the head office - 21, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Enterprise Bank.
Mrs. Mary Akpobome (Acting Managing Director).
Address of the head office - Plot 143, Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
--
---
Fidelity Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo
Address of the head office - 2, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island Lagos.
First Bank Nigeria.
Managing Director - Dr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan
Address of the head office - Samuel Asabia House, 35, Marina, Lagos.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB).
Managing Director - Mr. Ladipupo Balogun
Address of the head office - Primrose Towers, 17A, Tinubu Street, P.O.Box 9117, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Heritage Bank.
Managing Director - Mr. Ifie Sekibo.
Address of the head office - 292B, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Keystone Bank
Mr. Hafiz Ololade Bakare (Acting Managing Director)
Address of the head office - Keystone House, 1, Keystone Cresent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
--
---
Mainstreet Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Faith Tuedor-Matthews
Address of the head office - Afribank Plaza, 14th Floor, 51/55, Broad Street, Lagos.
Skye Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Adetokunbo Mukhail Abiru (Tokunbo)
Address of the head office - 3, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Managing Director - Dr. Demola Sogunle.
Address of the head office - IBTC Place, Walter Carrington Cresent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Standard Chartered Bank.
Managing Director – Mrs. Bola Adesola.
--
---
Sterling Bank.
Managing Director – Mr. Razack Adeyemi Adeola.
SunTrust Bank Nigeria.
Managing Director – Mr. Muhammad Jibrin.
Address of the head office - 1 Oladele Olashore Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Union Bank .
Managing Director - Mr. Emeka Emuwa
Address of the head office - Stallion Plaza 36, Marina P.M.B 2027 Lagos, Nigeria.
--
---
United Bank For Africa (UBA).
Managing Director - Mr. Kennedy Uzoka
Address of the head office - 57, Marina, Lagos.
Unity Bank.
Managing Director – Mrs. Oluwatomi Somefun
--
----
Address of the head office - Plot 497, Central Business District, Abogo Largema Street, Abuja.
Wema Bank
Managing Director - Mr. Segun Oloketuyi
Address of the head office - Wema Towers 54, Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos.
These is the current complete list of all the commercial banks in Nigeria and their ceo's and managing directors 2017.

e get time keep exposing them
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by gidgiddy: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

60% of Nigerian banks

Even in the UK where things work well what did kanu achieve? Tell me? Education zero, investment zero

What has Kanu's financial status got to do with anything? You think South Africans care if Nielson Mandela built a house in his father's compound before he fought white minority rule? Or maybe we should check how much Zik and Herbert Macaulay had in their bank account when they were fighting for Nigeria's independence?

It doesn't matter what investments Igbos have and what market they control, self determination is their legal right

And if you're so confident that IPOB represents 5% of Igbos, support the referendum that IPOB wants so IPOB can be disgraced.
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

Lol, i know you will try to take glory of the south south people as well. Let me help you.
Yorubas control banks
Gt bank, citi bank, First bank, FCMB, Keystone bank, Stanbic IBTC, Standard chartered, starling bank, Unity bank, Wema bank and Skye bank( now Polaris bank). Totally 11 banks

Igbo controled banks
Fidelity, UBA, Union, Access, Diamond bank and Zenith Totaling 6.

Other southern tribes cintroled banks
Enterprise bank, Heritage bank.
Northerners control banks
Ecobank, Mainstream bank and Suntrust bank.

Now from the list above, tell me how igbos controls banks, even if you decide to take othet southerners glory. Does it still match yorubas? So stop your noise.
Out of 22 banks, yorubas control 11, now let do the calculation.
Yorubas 11 50%
Igbos 5 27.3%
Other south 2 9.1%
Notherners 3 13.6%.

So learn. Claim zenith and uba. You are free, we know that na south sotherner men get them.
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by akinszz: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

What has Kanu's financial status got to do with anything? You think South Africans care if Nielson Mandela built a house in his father's compound before he fought white minority rule? Or maybe we should check how much Zik and Herbert Macaulay had in their bank account when they were fighting for Nigeria's independence?

It doesn't matter what investments Igbos have and what market they control, self determination is their legal right

And if you're so confident that IPOB represents 5% of Igbos, support the referendum that IPOB wants so IPOB can be disgraced.

with the so called referendum ipob will fail
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by potterdon: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

with the so called referendum ipob will fail
lol even your afonja pay masters are tried of Nigeria grin very soon your pocket money will stop coming u will u now turn from biafraexposed to afonjaINpain grin the referendum will be 100% more successful than the sit at homes grin the highest u and your hunger self will do is mourn on nairaland.
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 5:43am On Oct 26, 2018
potterdon:
lol even your afonja pay masters are tried of Nigeria grin very soon your pocket money will stop coming u will u now turn from biafraexposed to afonjaINpain grin the referendum will be 100% more successful than the sit at homes grin the highest u and your hunger self will do is mourn on nairaland.

who told u sit at home was successful.
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by potterdon: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

who told u sit at home was successful.
unlike u I reside in anambra awka to be precise and it was very successful there. grin place like onitsha,abia,enugu and many more where rendered desolate. grin your here making noise on nairaland with ur demonitised YouTube channel even with ur 1k subscribers. U will beg for subscriber and tirer u better go and start pushing wheelbarrow. Before it's too late grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: IPOB Tried To Chase Buhari From UK To Fix Medical Facilities Back Home / Breaking: SSS DG Bichi Conducts Secret, Uneven Recruitment;north: 535; South: 93 / Breaking News: Ty Danjuma Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indeginous Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.