Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West (1847 Views)

If You Can Bleep Well This Is For You,18+ / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by landmark86: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
1. Ronke
90% of people that bears this name luv to fvck round, they are always pretty and endowed.

2. Shade
Many that bears this name are always fair in complexion, and also calm in nature but never joke with jock stick (d*ck). They can cover any distance to have it.

3. Titi
People that bears this name are talkative. They can abusive anybody irrespective of the age grin. Many of them also like fvcking up & down but they like doing their things codedly.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by Krossbow123: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
you try. kwontinue
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by Notryme80: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
fear in complexion...
When is the funeral pls?
Abi u were too obsessed with fauck matters and didn't check ur post ni
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by delugajackson: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ronke is a devil in the sheets! Yemisi is lovely and she lives up to her name. Oluwawemimo is not worthy of mention.

Don't ask me how I know all these, I'm only good at gathering reliable information and accurate statistics.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by Yemike(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
landmark86:
1. Ronke
90% of people that bears this name luv to fvck round, they are always pretty and endowed.

2. Shade
Many that bears this name are always fair in complexion, and also calm in nature but never joke with jock stick (d*ck). They can cover any distance to have it.

3. Titi
People that bears this name are talkative. They can abusive anybody irrespective of the age grin. Many of them also like fvcking up & down but they like doing their things codedly.
Guy, you're so much on point.
Just add Folake to the list

1 Like

Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by landmark86: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
4. Kemi
95% of ladies that bears this name are butticious (big ass), and so friendly. They are sex addicted cause many of them start having sex as a teenagers due to the big ass they carried grin.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by supremepontiff(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin
+Folake
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
landmark86:
1. Ronke

2. Shade

3. Titi
what rubbish

Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by landmark86: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
5. Folake
Many people with this name are husband/boyfriend snatcher, they chop d*ck just the way monkey chop banana. They are always tall and slim
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by Omoekun931(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Baba add Bose. The girl wan kill me
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by landmark86: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Omoekun931:
Baba add Bose. The girl wan kill me
Lol
I'll advise u call it quit b4 u RIP
Bose are gud type I swear just that they love sucking grin
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by landmark86: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
QueenBelle:
what rubbish

I guess ur name is one of the above
I u truly no am saying the truth
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by landmark86: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Notryme80:
fear in complexion...
When is the funeral pls?
Abi u were too obsessed with fauck matters and didn't check ur post ni

It seems u're ready this from Nokia 3310
Ode
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by AyamStarch: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2018
This shit is on point, Ronke was every corper to lay, Shade can moan eh (my neighbours gf) and Titi, that one na better talkative. I suspected that girl could be swallowing abunna on a lowkey
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by FisifunKododada: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2018
If Funke, Alimo and Tolani no dey there - then your list never start.
Re: Names Of Ladies That Knows How To Bleep Well In The South/West by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2018
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

He Called Me Baby Girl / Should I Go Back To School Or Forget About It And Face My Hustle / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.