Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back (1840 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by tunjilee003: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
We have been dating for over three years,she buys me wears, she fed me always,i sees her to be a cheerful giver..all my life she's the girl I'll first love ❤️ ❤️, she's everyman dream girl..
Our relationship began to go moribund in mid December, she no longer call, if I call,she don't pick, i was depressed for weeks,I lost appetite, everything about me was going awry,I started losing my academic focus, i was battered deeply... Is this the end of a three years relationship?? Was i being played on?? Many thought found solace in my fragile heart....
Well, i moved on,l exerted much energy into my academics, i tried to maintain Balance with my social life, i was not being haunted by my past relationship failure, things were going well .....
Now she wants me back...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by tyup(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
tunjilee003:
We have been dating for over three years,she buys me wears, she fed me always,i sees her to be a cheerful giver..all my life she's the girl I'll first love ❤️ ❤️, she's everyman dream girl..
Our relationship began to go moribund in mid December, she no longer call, if I call,she don't pick, i was depressed for weeks,I lost appetite, everything about me was going awry,I started losing my academic focus, i was battered deeply... Is this the end of a three years relationship?? Was i being played on?? Many thought found solace in my fragile heart....
Well, i moved on,l exerted much energy into my academics, i tried to maintain Balance with my social life, i was not being haunted by my past relationship failure, things were going well .....
Now she wants me back...

OK that's a good news

I'm happy for you

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Ladylite: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
tunjilee003:
Now she wants me back...

So if your life improved after she left. What are you doing here telling us. Are you expecting relationship advice or you think you have achieved some herculean task?

Ogbeni finish school and get rich.... She is only missing someone to use and whomever she dumped you for has finally dumped her. Use your upper and stay away from ladies for now.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Patented: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wetin be her explanation for her behaviour
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Let love lead.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by tunjilee003: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Patented:
Wetin be her explanation for her behaviour
she blamed it on long distance
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by czarr(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
you are mad!!! when she didn't break up with you.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by lilmax(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
tunjilee003:
Now she wants me back...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
tunjilee003:

Very plausible.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Promotions: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
tunjilee003:
she buys me wears, she fed me always,i sees her to be a cheerful giver..
maybe this is the main reason she left you...you can take her back or she takes you back that's between you both to decide for now finish up with school and set your goals. Good luck
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Birdeyeview: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Something ain't just right about all what you type... btw EVERYONE ALWAYS WANNA BE THE GOOD GUY IN THEIR STORY. when you're ready to tell the real truth we'll be here.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by clive2u(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:

So if your life improved after she left. What are you doing here telling us. Are you expecting relationship advice or you think you have achieved some herculean task?

Ogbeni finish school and get rich.... She is only missing someone to use and whomever she dumped you for has finally dumped her. Use your upper and stay away from ladies for now.
he wants to go back to be eating free food
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Ladylite: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
clive2u:
he wants to go back to be eating free food

Wow. I never thought of that.... Hahaha hahaha correct o
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by clive2u(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Wow. I never thought of that.... Hahaha hahaha correct o
lol dey dia na
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Newboss(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2020
tunjilee003:

Is she a white woman?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by AfroKnight: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Hope you are not like those Israelites who wanted to return to Egypt.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2020
AfroKnight:
Hope you are not like those Israelites who wanted to return to Egypt.

Sigh!
Accolades!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by themaestro08(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2020
tunjilee003:
Now she wants me back...

Before you make any decision make a time to have a discussion with her regarding her recent attitude and what made her behave that way... Pay attention and look out for warning signs in her words...

But if I were you I will call it a day.

You will find someone way better than her without all the baggage.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back by WorWorBoy: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2020
tunjilee003:
Now she wants me back...
Are you still in love with her? If yes, then accept her back.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Proudly Die For The President Of Your Country?? / Video - Sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.