Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body (44064 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2018
post=72392432:
If this wan knack you.. You won't want to knack any other girl. See styles chai
she's a minor...pervert

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:
shocked

Just see that second position cheesy

grin
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by royalbankz: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2018
Samantha23:
good for her
She sure looks like you Samantha�
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by AmazingELixir: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2018
lipsrsealed

Just imagine how this gal dey rub better bweast for ground, I just hope at these twist and turn will not result in future Olympus has fallen
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by mechanics(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2018
Lolz, she had talent.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Kezifils(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2018
martineverest:
contortionist

Thanks
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by stchinedu: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2018
ITbomb:
"everywhere" is flexible grin

Your head dey there wink

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by CapussoSeba: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by deflover(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2018
kolafolabi:
Wow! This is amazing but this is a Country where the skills are irrelevant..

Of what benefit is this skill that it should be important

Una go just dey talk like say govt must invest even in dumb things sad angry
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nigerianiski: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Only doctors can see what i'm seeing!!! While others are seeing a very flexible girl, i am seeing Ehlers Danlos syndrome
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2018
who else here zoomed the 2nd picture
lol
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by IKennaGabriel(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2018
Why commenting only on that second pix
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Lucifer66(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Ah ah that one small now

E get the one you go do self your intestines go come out then go in again!

Who do try that one
What is this one saying
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by shakyum: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
AfroMighty:

I dey see something different for that second picture though... Hit me once you see it too...
I bet some of our sisters will learn the style...

same thing came to my mind immediately i saw the second pix, I tell you. this girl go well die if she decide to strike that position in the other room

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
A nigga once said:nothing new.
Watch naija videos you'll see them boys doing more than this.Please unto the next one!!

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Owaincouncil: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2018
I have been trying to do one out of it but couldnt.
I need to see d lady now.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Assassin101: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2018
what about it?

JamaicanLove:
shocked

Just see that second position cheesy
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2018
Assassin101:
what about it?

undecided
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by haykes(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2018
How hold is she to know may be she is fvckable she need all-round fvck I swear
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by AreaFada2: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Not too quick guys!

Most people flexible like this have a form of "Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. It causes hyper-mobility. It can cause complications in those with vascular involvement.

But impressive anyway.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by no1madman(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by AfroMighty(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2018
harley88:

Nonsense Pervert
sensenon pervert
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Kezifils:

Thanks
welcome
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by chincuss(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2018
Olufela30:
That moment when u bleep her with dah pose in the 2nd pishur !!

U av to b flexible too
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Adekdammy: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2018
she is a contortionist
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Xisnin(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2018
AfroMighty:

I dey see something different for that second picture though... Hit me once you see it too...

FortifiedCity:
angry

This one ehh...if you enter inside her and misbehave, she will just do one of these her stunts and break your peni3

uniqueboi:
Just dae lap her from that 2nd position. OMG! grin

Nathdougg:
I would like to penetrate her on the second position..

Empty-headed perverts.
Everything is about sex to you.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by credid(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2018
AfroMighty:

From the top, stew spraying tins

1 Like

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2018

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by AfroMighty(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2018
Xisnin:

Empty-headed perverts.
SMH
Na your head?
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by drTOO: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Ehlers Danlos syndrome..... Those wey sabi, sabi.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by meobizy(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Okay. She should sign up to join a circus.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Xisnin:

Empty-headed perverts.
SMH

Shhhhhhhhh.... keep kwayet!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Strongest Footballers As At 2015-2017 / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.