Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body (44068 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by PDPGuy: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2018
She should be involved with the Nigerian gymnastics team for the 2020 Olympics.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by sarcasticdude(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
We don see all these styles tey tey jarey!! Scholars of BangBros can relate cheesy
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Sike(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:
shocked

Just see that second position cheesy
Oh yeah. It's a welcome style.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by deebrownneymar: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Very good for trying sex positions.
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by mikron(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
make the under (confluence state) no go tear o shocked shocked
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by dohhnutt1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
She should come and collect her master's certificate in in
i. Gynasticology
i. fuckilogy
ii. Oloshology
iii. asewology
iv. punaology
v. pussyology
vi. Bazookaology
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
That second pics na standing if you know you know grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body by DaRuud(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
AfroMighty:

I dey see something different for that second picture though... Hit me once you see it too...
I bet some of our sisters will learn the style...

It is called Upandan style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / List Of World Footballers Of The Year And Runners-up Since 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.