Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction (13809 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by Anas09: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
No point reply your comments but just one thing.

Keep your benefits of a doubt because it is an abomination in my sight.

Thanks.
Lord have mercy on this person. Jesusjnr every body cannot be wrong and only you right.
Pls listen to the voice of reason.
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anas09:

Lord have mercy on this person. Jesusjnr every body cannot be wrong and only you right.
Pls listen to the voice of reason.
lipsrsealed

Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by Anas09: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
You didn't need to say all that, because it can never negate the error of your idea that without Paul the gospel wouldn't have gotten to us gentiles.

Maybe you guys are following the teachings of Paul concerning that instead of the truth that he was just one of the those that God called for this purpose.

I mean how can you guys completely ignore things like the saying of the Holy Ghost Himself to separate Barnabas and Paul not just Paul:

Acts 13:2 (KJV)

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

So what work was Barnabas being separated unto by the Holy Ghost, or is it because the work of Barnabas wasn't followed by the Bible?

How about people like Apollos? {Acts 18:24-25}

I mean the idea is so blatantly false!

But you can keep holding tight that error because that's what you would rather believe, even though it is as far from the truth as it can get.

Lastly you highly err to think that the Bible is God!
So, are you saying the Bible lied? You mean the Holy Spirit didn't call out Paul and Barnabas for a separate assignment?
Pls what is the error here?
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by Anas09: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
lipsrsealed
Answer the question. What has Bishop Oyedepo got to.do with your claims here?

Have you seen why I call you Nicolai?
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anas09:

Answer the question. What has Bishop Oyedepo got to.do with your claims here?

Have you seen why I call you Nicolai?
lipsrsealed

Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by God2man2again(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Is there any error?

It was just the circumstances surrounding the writings of Paul.

1 Like

Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:05am On Feb 20
Thank God we weren't intimidated by the attacks of ignorant and spiritually blind Christians here.

Now those people they highly esteem are saying the same things we've been saying all along.

First it was Joshua Selman.

Now it's Johnson Suleiman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHtRsIvbNnI?si=D1Iyh8PeGkbBAAn9

They can only hate but the truth will always prevail over lies and falsehood at the end.

God bless.
Re: The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48am On Feb 20
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God we weren't intimidated by the attacks of ignorant and spiritually blind Christians here.

Now those people they highly esteem are saying the same things we've been saying all along.

First it was Joshua Selman.

Now it's Johnson Suleiman.

They can only hate but the truth will always prevail over lies and falsehood at the end.

God bless.

see the 2 J.S fake prophets.

Truth remains Truth and prevails no matter how many times you recycle old lies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents / If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / Diana Asamoah: Those Who Drink Alcohol Don’t Have Sense – Evangelist Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.