Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (67582 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by wink2015(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Following the trending Wizkid’s song video ‘Fever’ which featured his ‘Big sis’ Tiwa Savage, as video vixen, a Nigerian lady has revealed her bizarre intentions for the singer.

The young lady who seem not to care about the backlash that will follow, took to her Twitter page to declare that she just wants to “Bleep” the singer after several dreams of them having sex.

She wrote:

‘I sha want to Bleep Wizkid, I’ve had several dreams about it . It was a madness’

See more of her pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/i-want-to-Bleep-wizkid-beautiful-nigerian-lady/

DO NOT MIND HER!

DO NOT TAKE HER BY HER WORDS

SHE IS NOT REALLY SERIOUS IN THE TRUE SENSE OF IT

IT IS ALL PUBLICITY STUNT!

She knows too well that anything sex! sex! sex! is a big magnetic bomb that drive traffic all over the internet.

SHE IS SIMPLY CREATING A KIND OF PUBLICITY STUNT TO GAIN ATTENTION TO ENABLE HER BREAK INTO THE CELEBRITIES ACADEMY OR ENTERTAINMENT FAME!

I still wish her the best in her plunge into the entertainment scene even though she is proving to be a MATERIAL GIRL that MADONNA TALKS ABOUT!
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by emperorblog(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
madness abi highness
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by adeife19(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
she is dripping for the real nigga
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Ziel20: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
That's all u wanna do. I respect that but u should try to take ur drugs as prescribed by ur psychiatrist.
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by tunary(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
What kind of a human being is this
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by fish23(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Lol holosho

Afonja women and prostitution

Show your self

Go charge your battery bro, u see her name at all? �
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
she is not representing us,so pls dont say women,name her,mention her name.
thank you.

My bad,most women,majority of them, 85% are hoes.
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by bukjossy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stew everywhere...
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by johnpologyidea(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked cool

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by mmyfarmsltd(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Following the trending Wizkid’s song video ‘Fever’ which featured his ‘Big sis’ Tiwa Savage, as video vixen, a Nigerian lady has revealed her bizarre intentions for the singer.

The young lady who seem not to care about the backlash that will follow, took to her Twitter page to declare that she just wants to “Bleep” the singer after several dreams of them having sex.

She wrote:

‘I sha want to Bleep Wizkid, I’ve had several dreams about it . It was a madness’

See more of her pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/i-want-to-Bleep-wizkid-beautiful-nigerian-lady/

sorry not fit enough to be his next baby mama
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
i saw her in opiweka market in Anambra state, she was running mad before she recovered

maybe the thing wey de worry her mostly for night don start this hot afternoon
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jenniferblog:

She wrote:

See more of her pictures

source :

she is an ugly girl made more irritating by her useless makeup
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by adetes: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Infact

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by nairamaniac: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Twitter.

Your own crase is unique grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by nairamaniac: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Twitter.

Very funny shaaa.

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
nairamaniac:

wink
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by mrfoxx(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who let the dogs � out Huuu huuu huhuhuuuuu
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Kkingbryant(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
holy crap.....is this bitch for real
#madness
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Eagleword14(f): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm.....the end is really near. Pple are no longer conscious of sin

Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Amakavula:
Someone once said most Nigerian ladies have fish brain, I slapped him and never called or talked to him again, but I think I should go apologize. He is right, most of Us ( Including men ) are just too stupid for attention

Thank God you said most of us. I am 100% sure I am not among and I am more than 100% sure you are among.

I pray God heals you of the stupidity by the way. Do not worry. I will keep praying for you. grin
Amakavula:
Someone once said most Nigerian ladies have fish brain, I slapped him and never called or talked to him again, but I think I should go apologize. He is right, most of Us ( Including men ) are just too stupid for attention

Thank God you said most of us. I am 100% sure I am not among and I am more than 100% sure you are among.

I pray God heals you of the stupidity by the way. Do not worry. I will keep praying for you.
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by frozen70(f): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2018
You guys should just free her

She is just expressing her feelings

She desires to sleep with him, she is not pretending

Is it because she is bold about it

That's her wish and her choice
Re: 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady by Unie30: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2018
May God have mercy on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.