Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) (10948 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
My niggaz, now I know wetin girls dey see, see one of my girl Icollect her phone open her instamessage I just carry make I look through... I saw over 100 messages, from over 50 different men... And na so the thing just dey beep with sound from morning to night..
Haaa!!! Na wa oh!!! Men own no good oh!!! E no good at all... Chai!! Hahahahahahaha.. Men are really hungry!!!

For the ladies, what are your experiences on social media like??

It's a free world just share. wink smiley

U have never opened any sensible thread on nairaland in your entire life. Smh for your I.Q level.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by ImaIma1(f): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2018
MariaLavina:
One of the reasons I'm hardly frequent on my social media accounts. The things you read sometimes ehn grin

Especially whatsapp. One mechanic that probably helped you once whose number you saved will start chatting you up or sending videos and all.

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by gabinogem(m): 2:08am On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

GIRLS, POINT OF CORRECTION.
THEY'LL RUN MAD WITHOUT IT.
females in general jor both young & old.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Most definitely, she is in Abuja for now but from Rivers state. I will pass her to you.

What... Did someone say Abuja... Lol.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by CaptainMitch: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy yea I am in Abuja
ninetiethcrown7:

What... Did someone say Abuja... Lol.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2018
ImaIma1:

Especially whatsapp. One mechanic that probably helped you once whose number you saved will start chatting you up or sending videos and all.
na lie.
you 2 dey lie.
were you not d one dat gav him greenlight to go ahead. when u was rubbing your breasts stylishly against his head when he was checking the bonnet you forget he is a mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by justiniyke29: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2018
The thing pisses me off. My girlfriend once put her sim in my phone and forgot it there for the day, I nearly got mad with jealousy. This is someone whose messages is always from mtn or all these promotional messages.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by dominique(f): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
It's the Randy men that I blame for this. Can't you people face your front? Must you chat up every female you see online?

If one girl gets up to fifty admirers, does it mean that men outnumber females to that extent? Truth is, as girls are getting numerous proposals from social media, one guy is sending numerous proposals to several girls. If he chats up 20 girls, at least five must click. You call ladies all sorts of lose names like olosho yet you're the ones running after them all over the social media, what does that make you?

4 Likes

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:
I can't relate
divay divay talk truecheesy... Cc LivingFree,oyindidi,preshy/highqueen come an give ur experience of guys dat chase u upandan on social media and how ur phones keep bleeping from numerious calls from male admirers.

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
na lie.
you 2 dey lie.
were you not d one dat gav him greenlight to go ahead. when u was rubbing your breasts stylishly against his head when he was checking the bonnet you forget he is a mechanic.
this guycheesy...u and Nnwaikpe i no know who werey pass..hahahacheesy. No kee me with laugh abeg

1 Share

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by LordsApostle: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2018
dominique:
It's the Randy men that I blame for this. Can't you people face your front? Must you chat up every female you see online?

If one girl gets up to fifty admirers, does it mean that men outnumber females to that extent? Truth is, as girls are getting numerous proposals from social media, one guy is sending numerous proposals to several girls. If he chats up 20 girls, at least five must click. You call ladies all sorts of lose names like olosho yet you're the ones running after them all over the social media, what does that make you?
have you heard of the lock and key hypothesis?

"A key that can open all locks is called a master key; but a lock that every key opens is a useless lock wink wink" leave men outta this girlie... Truly, it's a man's world

5 Likes

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Divay22(f): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2018
lefulefu:
divay divay talk truecheesy... Cc LivingFree,oyindidi,preshy/highqueen come an give ur experience of guys dat chase u upandan on social media and how ur phones keep bleeping from numerious calls from male admirers.
Seriously!
I don't condone things like that. (well, I once did thou, but not anymore)
Then, it was one call to the other, before i even drop one another is waiting.
I no dey find attention again abeg grin grin. My mum dey some times switch off my phone for night, just to allow me sleep.
Social media. I don't reply, read and pass.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:

Seriously!
I don't condone things like that. (well, I once did thou, but not anymore)
Then, it was one call to the other, before i even drop one another is waiting.
I no dey find attention again abeg grin grin. My mum dey some times switch off my phone for night, just to allow me sleep.
Social media. I don't reply, read and pass.
haha i said itcheesy. There's no lady alive in dis country who will deny dat she dont receive numerious calls,pms and sms from different men on social mediacheesy. Some men dey try ooo. U will see a guy burn off 4000k recharge card calling random girls on social media.girls wey probably get their own serious guys..girls dat u dont know. There was dis my paddy then anytime im come over and spend some days with me na so for night he go dey call d/f babes on phone wey he see on social media. From 12:00 am to 4:00 am he's on call. E no dey sleep at all. At nights sometimes i go wake up still see say e don on call. Na so i go yarn am say guy u no go sleepcheesy. In d mornings his eyes will be all red and swollen from lack of sleep. D time wey mtn or abi na glo dey do dhier night free calls promo na dat im go do am worse. Honestly me i dont have that strenght to stress myself and burn my credit calling girls i dont know. Some men are really trying and i admire them for steadfast attitude in chasing unknown babescheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Women r d greatest gamblers on Earth,dey multiple date, until d ryt fool comes around n picks em up as a wife,until then d puccci goes around....
not all those babes dat have numerious social media male admirers share their pussi with demcheesy. Some babes are smart believe me. They just lead d mugus on and still collect money from demcheesy.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2018
lefulefu:
haha i said itcheesy. There's no lady alive in dis country who will deny dat she dont receive numerious calls,pms and sms from different men on social mediacheesy. Some men dey try ooo. U will see a guy burn off 4000k recharge card calling random girls on social media.girls wey probably get their own serious guys..girls dat u dont know. There was dis my paddy then anytime im come over and spend some days with me na so for night he go dey call d/f babes on phone wey he see on social media. From 12:00 am to 4:00 am he's on call. E no dey sleep at all. At nights sometimes i go wake up still see say e don on call. Na so i go yarn am say guy u no go sleepcheesy. In d mornings his eyes will be all red and swollen from lack of sleep. D time wey mtn or abi na glo dey do dhier night free calls promo na dat im go do am worse. Honestly me i dont have that strenght to stress myself and burn my credit calling girls i dont know. Some men are really trying and i admire them for steadfast attitude in chasing unknown babescheesy.
Lol
Calling random ladies grin
Some can even be with their boyfriend, put it on loudspeaker and the guy will be fooling himself cheesy cheesy Or they share earpiece.

But you talk truth, you never disturb girl once?
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Calling random ladies grin
Some can even be with their boyfriend, put it on loudspeaker and the guy will be fooling himself cheesy cheesy Or they share earpiece.

But you talk truth, you never disturb girl once?
haha and as d babe put am on loudspeaker d boyfriend will be silently laughingcheesy. Me disturb babecheesy. See ehn the babes i go probably talk to na d the ones wey dey closer. Dat i log onto facebook start to to send messages to diffrent girls or they disturb their phone lines dat one no be my style abeg.cheesy. I fit comment on her pix then i move on. Who get dat time to dey burn 2k recharge on phoning a girl endlessly who is faraway from u who might not even be reasoning ucheesy. Wen girls u dey see flesh and blood dey close to ur neighbourhoodcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by highqueen(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2018
lefulefu:
Lol.
Funny though, i stopped social media for a long time.
The only place i now visit is nairaland.grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by MicroSweet(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Why are Men fuvking starved?
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.
Funny though, i stopped social media for a long time.
The only place i now visit is nairaland.grin
hmmm i can imagine how ur friend request and dm for facebook go full. Since u yellow and i know how guys go gaga for yellow babes cheesy.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by highqueen(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2018
lefulefu:
hmmm i can imagine how ur friend request and dm for facebook go full. Since u yellow and i know how guys go gaga for yellow babes cheesy.
Lol.
Being yellow is nothing here oo.grin
7 out of 10 ladies are like that.
As for fb request,lipsrsealed grin
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.
Being yellow is nothing here oo.grin
7 out of 10 ladies are like that.
As for fb request,lipsrsealed grin
one of my yellow friend as she dey waka for road na so one sienna land cruiser with tinted glass come dey horn for her back. Wen she turn her head na so one man wey she say she no know from adam dey wave at am den dey ask weda she care for ride. She say thanks she no need ride but d guy no gree. She say na so d guy come dey use d land cruiser dey follow her. She say fear come catch her then she come start to dey run while the guy dey shout at her dat he's harmless and just wants to give her a free ridecheesy. She say she see one filling station den she run enter. I come ask why she act like dat and she say she dey fear cos its like d guy go be a ritualist. Na im i come say maybe d guy jus dey trip for ur yellow skin and im jus wan give u a free ride make sun no burn ur skincheesy. She say she no believe dat one and dat d guy must be a ritualist for him to dey wahala her like datcheesy.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by highqueen(f): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2018
lefulefu:
one of my yellow friend as she dey waka for road na so one sienna land cruiser with tinted glass come dey horn for her back. Wen she turn her head na so one man wey she say she no know from adam dey wave at am den dey ask weda she care for ride. She say thanks she no need ride but d guy no gree. She say na so d guy come dey use d land cruiser dey follow her. She say fear come catch her then she come start to dey run while the guy dey shout at her dat he's harmless and just wants to give her a free ridecheesy. She say she see one filling station den she run enter. I come ask why she act like dat and she say she dey fear cos its like d guy go be a ritualist. Na im i come say maybe d guy jus dey trip for ur yellow skin and im jus wan give u a free ride make sun no burn ur skincheesy. She say she no believe dat one and dat d guy must be a ritualist for him to dey wahala her like datcheesy.
Lol.
Babe deh fear,grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
lol . I can relate to these. my gf has nothing less than 50 friend request perday and nothing less than 100messages. But funny enough, She opens her messages maybe once in 2weeks. Some guys have no job at all , I just laugh it off whenever she shows me her Facebook account.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Lucifer66(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:
I can't relate
You're probably a very ugly person.

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Lucifer66(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
dominique:

Shut the Fvck up, We didn't ask you WHORES to be posting your boob's and ass on social media. We're men and deserve pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Divay22(f): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're probably a very ugly person.
grin
Hahahahahahahahaha. Who no go know no o grin grin
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by oyetpel(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
My niggaz, now I know wetin girls dey see, see one of my girl Icollect her phone open her instamessage I just carry make I look through... I saw over 100 messages, from over 50 different men... And na so the thing just dey beep with sound from morning to night..
Haaa!!! Na wa oh!!! Men own no good oh!!! E no good at all... Chai!! Hahahahahahaha.. Men are really hungry!!!

Some girls are still bored to death.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.
Babe deh fear,grin
why wont she grin grin grin
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

How to date a girl using humor

Now before you ever try to date a girl using humor, you need to know how to make a girl laugh and have a great time when she’s around you.

Now humor and wit is not something that can be developed overnight. It takes a lot of time. In fact, it’s harder to learn to be funny than every other trick in the book to impress women. But at the same time, humor and wit is something that can make you popular and loved by everyone, not just the woman you’re trying to attract. To be the popular guy and get any girl you want by making her laugh, you need to be witty and charming all at once. Think Russell Brand, Adam Sandler and Hugh Grant. They’re all exceptionally talented funny men with their own styles of humor. And the best part, no matter what kind of humor you pick, you can always end up with the girl.

How to make a girl laugh

To be a funny guy, always look at the bright side of everything and try to find a funny side to everything that happens around you. Being funny isn’t just about what you say, it’s also how you behave when you say something. While it’s never easy to preach about humor, for starters, watch a few standup comedians in their finest hour. You’ll be able to pick up a few beginners tips in no time. [Read: How to talk to a girl]
read more at www.askjist..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by ImaIma1(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
na lie.
you 2 dey lie.

Very funny attempt at a joke. Keep trying.
Re: Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) by kunleweb: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
LordsApostle:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chat Btw Me And My Gf (pics) / Big Boobies Appreciation Thread / Why Is Every Guy And Girl Tinting Their Hair These Days (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.