Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56585 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Nobody will tolerate the blackmail coming from igbos. We would vote buhari to the chagrin of the hateful tribe which inculcates tribal hate in their children right from the age of 3.

Nigeria defeated igbos in 1970 and we moved on but the igbos are still stuck there. There is nothing we can do to placate the igbos for their refusal to let go of past hurts. And we shall definitely not reward them with power when they have not shed the toga of hate for the Hausa and Yoruba. That shall continue to be their achille's heel in Nigeria's political landscape.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Nigeria moved on abi is stuck in a s sh*thole state with your beloved cow worshippers. Igbos hate fools and unprogressive ethnic bigots. Nigeria's ridiculously deplorable state is not by coincidence but as a result of unprogressive blunt minded fools and ethnic bigots holding power for too long. And that's not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by israelmao(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is quite divisive and tribalistic ,that is born out of unbridled desperation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by chimeziedickson: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari.......U av over stayed your wellcome...... we are now obi ....diently Articulating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
I am done for today. tongue

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by djon78(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Nobody will tolerate the blackmail coming from igbos. We would vote buhari to the chagrin of the hateful tribe which inculcates tribal hate in their children right from the age of 3.

Nigeria defeated igbos in 1970 and we moved on but the igbos are still stuck there. There is nothing we can do to placate the igbos for their refusal to let go of past hurts. And we shall definitely not reward them with power when they have not shed the toga of hate for the Hausa and Yoruba. That shall continue to be their achille's heel in Nigeria's political landscape.

And how is Nigeria faring since 1970?

Travel around the world and you will weep for Nigeria. This is 2018, and lessons has not been learnt. To advance any Nation, all hands must be on deck.

See let me warn some of you. It is you and your children will bear the brunt. Most of us, our children carry US, Canada passport. So anyhow you people do the nation, na look we go dey look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by lielbree: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
sogodihno:

your vote is inconsequential, it was not needed in 2015, it won't be needed in 2019 and 2023.
Story for the gods...

Atiku will divide the northern votes.

It is the entire sw that will be irrelevant.

Watch out!

A yoruba man will NEVER be president!
An Igbo man will NEVER be president too!

Fulani president forever!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nathdougg: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Moukandjo:

If we show you Buhari's achievement now, your myopic self go call am propaganda!
You wey dey shout "Buhari has failed," I'm sure you have a family member who was disgraced out of Nigerian Airways by the same party you support now but has now been paid by the Buhari you hate!
Na wail you go wail till, at least, 2031 after Buhari & a southwesterner's tenure!
BUHARI achievements are too big that we can't see them..
Lie Muhammed..
You are a verified Zombie bros
There is no need to argue with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BEASTER(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
May GOD forgive you Fashola for your selfish interest.
Your concern is just for power shift to South West by 2023 not Nigerians wellbeing. GOD take control and shame the devil in the Mighty name of JESUS, Amen.
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2018/10/25/vote-for-buhari-to-return-power-to-south-west-in-2023-fashola/?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
djon78:

Travel around the world and you will weep for Nigeria. This is 2018, and lessons has not been learnt. To advance any Nation, all hands must be on deck.

See let me warn some of you. It is you and your children will bear the brunt. Most of us, our children carry US, Canada passport. So anyhow you people do the nation, na look we go dey look.
They are foolish enough to think they are doing igbos. Meanwhile both the north and other Igbo haters are leaving in hell despite all their years with power and free looting.
Yet they double down on stupid. The only pain Igbos have is sharing the same geolocation with reta*ds hence the quest for them to be on there own and progress.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by toksbaba2000: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
West side is the winning party, Igbo won't vote for winning party but want to ripe where they didn't not sow.. 2019 will be interesting...

Adebayo Ogunlesi on my mind for president after Buhari

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by slowice(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dumb dumb..... Dumb fashola.... If being in power is such a wonderful thing the north would be the most developed and educated region in Africa! Why re Nigerians so stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nathdougg: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mumu talk as usual! Which Buhari has failed? Just say you & your brothers in the landlocked region hate him!
bros list your lifeless DULLARD achievements lets see..
You are just a verified Zombie..
Can't argue with you Cox I know you're not with your brains
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by bigt2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
How is Buhari different from them? Earlier this year $20bil was missing from NNPC., his wife aide was indicated for corruption charge of #2.5bil. Economy is crumpled. A bag of rice is #16k, 5lit of Vegetable oil is #3500, lagos to ibadan is now #1200 from #550, petrol sell for #145.. My brother this is government is a failure and clueless. People keep dying at alarming rate... Apart from railway project that Jonathan contract out that are executing, lagos -ibadan expressway under construction, what other project have they done successfully? they failed interm of economy and security, so b tell me what else? Poverty is prowling... Even we civil servant sometime find it add to eat 2 square meal not 3 again.
My resolution is just that we vote them out, vote in another bastard and if the voted for bastard didn't deliver, we vote him out also and vote in another bastard till we reach our destination.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Odingo1: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are just ranting uncontrollably since morning, you are jobless
, just know that the north prefer Igbos than yorubas because yorubas can betray anybody at anytime.

Know you that the north will decide to vote for Atiku to prolong their rule to 12 years, the north know that yoruba are just waiting for Buhari to die so that they can take over not that they like him.

stop deceiving yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
djon78:

And who told you my children or my family are not carrying American or Canadian passports?

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Odingo1:

You are just ranting uncontrollably since morning, you are jobless
, just know that the north prefer Igbos than yorubas because yorubas can betray anybody at anytime.

Know you that the north will decide to vote for Atiku to prolong their rule to 12 years, the north know that yoruba are just waiting for Buhari to die so that they can take over not that they like him.

stop deceiving yourself.

We prefer Hausa/Fulani to rule.

Na Naija we dey!!!

#istandwithbuharitill2023 #istandwithfulaniforever
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
bigt2:
How is Buhari different from them? Earlier this year $20bil was missing from NNPC., his wife aide was indicated for corruption charge of #2.5bil. Economy is crumpled. A bag of rice is #16k, 5lit of Vegetable oil is #3500, lagos to ibadan is now #1200 from #550, petrol sell for #145.. My brother this is government is a failure and clueless. People keep dying at alarming rate... Apart from railway project that Jonathan contract out that are executing, lagos -ibadan expressway under construction, what other project have they done successfully? they failed interm of economy and security, so b tell me what else? Poverty is prowling... Even we civil servant sometime find it add to eat 2 square meal not 3 again.
My resolution is just that we vote them out, vote in another bastard and if the voted for bastard didn't deliver, we vote him out also and vote in another bastard till we reach our destination.
All the while the Igbos knew it will be just like this so they voted for GEJ even though he wasnt an igbo man even with the knowledge that it was a politically wrong move since it means delay on an Igbo presidiency but the bigoted ethnic ret*rds had no clue cause they were high on vp slot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by djon78(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
They are foolish enough to think they are doing igbos. Meanwhile both the north and other Igbo haters are leaving in hell despite all their years with power and free looting.
Yet they double down on stupid.

My friend leave this people. The only thing we are just praying for is restructuring, not even division and let them think they will still see any Igbo man in Lagos.

Do they think we don't want good things? The legacy they bequeathed is a very stinking dilapidated Nation. No road network, no light, no basic infrastructures. And you will come and be shouting Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Igbos want yoruba to support their own fulani:Atiku
, while we abandon another fulani:Buhari grin

See juvenile sense. Yorubas will rig massively for Buhari, let igbos too rig for Atiku and let's see who wins. There is no need to threaten or blackmail anybody in this matter.

I don't know why igbos are getting all worked up and even going personal.

5 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Odingo1: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
toksbaba2000:
West side is the winning party, Igbo won't vote for winning party but want to ripe where they didn't not sow.. 2019 will be interesting...

Adebayo Ogunlesi on my mind for president after Buhari

You will be disappointed, the way you yorubas are greedy for president the same with the north, APC will choose Yoloba and north will all move to PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Shehunoshewhat: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rstc:

Yes. Because it is long overdue.

That is the the only ticket that is capable of uniting the south without any cries of unfair practices.

Any other presidential southern ticket should get ready to lose to the other side because the force of tribalism and negative karma that will emerge would be so great, failure is inevitable.

Did Abiola need the whole south to defeat Tofa

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by akinszz: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol.... even educated Fashola has gone tribal after seeing there's nothing to appraise Buhari for... lol... talk of a failure.. .... grin
it's called politics... You use any means to convince people to your side.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Very bad campaign statement by fashola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Shehunoshewhat: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Odingo1:

You will be disappointed, the way you yorubas are greedy for president the same with the north, APC will choose Yoloba and north will all move to PDP.

Did Abiola defeat Tofa or not

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by mandarin: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
All these talks, every tribe looks at how their interests will be catered for. All the times Igbo voted ,they voted due to interest, which could be beneficial to their interests.
Fashola is a high ranking member of APC holding a sensitive portfolio and some guys here expect him to come campaign for the opposition. That's not going to happen.

Fashola and Osinbajo are two front runners in 2023, and you don't want him jettison looming opportunity because of Atiku or Obi, haha, we are not all stupid.

I can say Buhari has poor performances in relating to the economy but that's not exclusively his fault, GEJ admin laid the foundation. However, even at an LBS course recently where most key indices were considered, the economy is recovering, all the past growths have been energy based but it's looking like more diversified now , at least better than the parochial oil sector riddled with corruption.

Honestly, available options are dicey but just as Fashola said allowing PMB to serve out his term may be better so we can have better options in frontrunners.
Is it Peter Obi that's not tribalistic? mschew, I will like to see a Fashola or Osinbajo in 2023 work with aunty Obi Ezekweli, Pat Utomi, Adesina, shehu sani etc.

To many of you , you think Peter Obi's rhetoric is enough to change Nigeria to Eldorado's, Osinbajo is an intellectual powerhouse but if you are not the president, there's not much you can do.

Think, think, think

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by ndubueze92(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
fakati:
Oga don't loose your respect by supporting Buhari
Nairaland is just a gutter place .. Ethnicity stinks here a lot.... I have been here like since 2014, I hardly come online... Objective and sensible people are gone from this forum making way for semi and ill enlightened people.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
djon78:

My friend leave this people. The only thing we are just praying for is restructuring, not even division and let them think they will still see any Igbo man in Lagos.

Do they think we don't want good things? The legacy they bequeathed is a very stinking dilapidated Nation. No road network, no light, no basic infrastructures. And you will come and be shouting Buhari

The thing is they can't even blame the Igbos for the mess the country became with their leadership. So they just have to find anything to hang on to hate igbos. It will take an Igbo brain to rearrange the nation but their envy won't let them notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by chrisxxx(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Let's wait and see now.

Igbos have burnt bridges that are hard to repair. You won't be given the Presidency on a platter of gold. We would rather support power going to the SS than SE in 2023.

Then declare them conquered people.
Or let them go.
Or let them rule.
The above are options available to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Shehunoshewhat: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
lielbree:

Story for the gods...

Atiku will divide the northern votes.

It is the entire sw that will be irrelevant.

Watch out!

A yoruba man will NEVER be president!
An Igbo man will NEVER be president too!

Fulani president forever!

See frustration.

Maybe we shall even have the presidency before the end of 2023.

We have had the presidency before.

We shall have it again, God willing.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by surgical: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
slowice:
Dumb dumb..... Dumb fashola.... If being in power is such a wonderful thing the north would be the most developed and educated region in Africa! Why re Nigerians so stupid.
he is not dumb it is the people that will believe him that are dumb,he is just using their head ,he wants to remain in power through buhari that is his game,he is and his gang are the ones that will benefit while the ordinary southwesterner will be worse of just the way they are now am sure they will borrow themselves sense so as not to be scam again, what was the benefit of obasanjo presidency and osinbajo VP to the average Yoruba man nothing,it is obj and osinbajo and their associates that benefited
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by djon78(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Did Abiola defeat Tofa or not

He defeated Tofa but did he reign?
Dem gree give am power?
The only man North trusted was Obasanjo
Jonathan was because of yaraduas death
And moreover Gej had Goodwill in 2011

God forbid bad thing, but if anything happens to Buhari, do you really think Northerner's will allow Osibanjo to rule

That time una eyes go open

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BabaO2: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I am so disappointed in Fashola, a man I respect well, respected now so much for playing tribal politics when a lot of people look up to him as an elite leader.
You don't need to, every tribe has started tribal politics except Yoruba. Just yesterday senator Ume raised tribal Point on the floor of the senate on security Council. Northerners have been agitating power must return to the north after Yar'Adua's death, SE has never for once hid their tribal politics. Be fair in your assessment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

May 29: Preparation In Top Gear At Eagle Square For Tinubu Swearing In (Photos) / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic / USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.