Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56521 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Delivar(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adeyinka123:
Fashola is redefining the political permutation. The Yorubas shall surely go for this instead. Better with the Southwest. A big mistake by Atiku.
How is it a mistake? Are you underestimating the combined voting power of the south east and south south who will very much likely be voting for Atiku?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rstc:

Yes. Because it is long overdue.

That is the the only ticket that is capable of uniting the south without any cries of unfair practices.

Any other presidential southern ticket should get ready to lose to the other side because the force of tribalism and negative karma that will emerge would be so great, failure is inevitable.

We prefer fulani to continue ruling. Thank you.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Rstc: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its simple politics. The north gave us a vice. We will give them a vice come 2023 and maybe give you igbos SGF position since that's what Atiiku and Obi were planning for the SW under their regime (even though they have failed already).

The north will support us and the other regions can keep their votes.

Osinbajo has proven the loyalty of the SW in government and this gesture will be appreciated as they will reciprocate come 2023.

The SW has been playing aggressive participatory politics for a long time unlike the SE with their entitlement mentality who want everything given to them on a platter of gold.

Play well and get the just rewards is what politics is all about
And pdp running with a southern presidential candidate would not give the North a vice?

I have no problem if the apc makes the mistake of running with a Yoruba candidate with the buhari factor out of the way.

The defeat is almost certain. I don't like the party anyway.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Dinho20(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
sogodihno:

your vote is inconsequential, it was not needed in 2015, it won't be needed in 2019 and 2023.
THEN NORTHERNERS WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY TILL THE WORLD COMES TO END.

5 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Delivar:

How is it a mistake? Are you underestimating the combined votes of the south east and south south who will very much likely be voting for Atiku?

We shall see the effect of the mistake he made in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Rstc: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We prefer fulani to continue ruling. Thank you.

No problem.

Any southern ticket with a chance can never a Yoruba ticket.

Not for the foreseeable future.

You think there is tribal politics right now? Wait till a Yoruba candidate runs , you would know what tribal politics mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by olutunde12(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol.... even educated Fashola has gone tribal after seeing there's nothing to appraise Buhari for... lol... talk of a failure.. .... grin

Don't mind him. We don't want power in 2023. All we want is in 2019. Buhari should go back to daura.
Have you heard that if Buhari names Atiku as a suspect in the famous Offa robbery, I will still vote for him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Butterflyleo: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rstc:

And pdp running with a southern presidential candidate would not give the North a vice?

I have no problem if the apc makes the mistake of running with a Yoruba candidate with the buhari factor out of the way.

The defeat is almost certain. I don't like the party anyway.

You still don't get it. The combined voting strength of the SS and the SE is nowhere close to being a match for the combined voting strength of the North and the SW

Either which way it would be a win win for the SW.

The mistake was for PDP to field an elitist in Atiku who insults the northern poor at will and an ethnic bigot in Peter Obi who cannot even try to hide his bigotry

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
donnie:
Òde
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
For so long they sidelined Igbos from leadership but they are blind to notice the sh*thole the country has become as a result.
They want development but resort to the undeveloped. The north that hates igbos the most are suffering monumental humaniterian crises despite all the years they've ruled and looted.

Fools repeat same things and expect different result. Nigeria and the north especially will remain a cursed abyss until justice reigns.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Rstc: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
It is also good that the most acceptable Yoruba politician is the one playing tribal politics this early in the game.

It makes their fate even more sealed.

We will remind him in 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Moukandjo: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nathdougg:
let's try them as we tried BUHARI and he has failed
Mumu talk as usual! Which Buhari has failed? Just say you & your brothers in the landlocked region hate him!

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rstc:

No problem.

Any southern ticket with a chance can never a Yoruba ticket.

Not for the foreseeable future.

You think there is tribal politics right now? Wait till a Yoruba candidate runs , you would know what tribal politics mean.

No wahala. We are waiting. You expect us to reward you for your disloyalty to the nation and rudeness to other tribes? No way! Vote and lick the anus of any fulani if you like. The yorubas wil never reward you for your unwarranted hate towards us.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Rstc: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You still don't get it. The combined voting strength of the SS and the SE is nowhere close to being a match for the combined voting strength of the North and the SW

Either which way it would be a win win for the SW.

The mistake was for PDP to field an elitist in Atiku who insults the northern poor at will and an ethnic bigot in Peter Obi who cannot even try to hide his bigotry
lol.
So you are going to get the whole north?
You think buhari is the one running?

Your politics is too naive.

Once buhari leaves, pdp with the likes of kwankawso, and atiku regains their voting strongholds.

APC is strong because there is a buhari.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
For so long they sidelined Igbos from leadership but they are blind to notice the sh*thole the country has become as a result.
They want development but resort to the undeveloped. The north that hates ignos the most are suffering humaniterian crises despite all thevyears theyve ruled and looted. Fools repeat same thing but expect different result. Nigeria and the north especially will remain a cursed abyss until justice reigns.

Go and form your biafra. Leave Nigeria and her seat of power alone. We won't reward you with power for being hateful!!!

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by sogodihno: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dinho20:
I BET YOU, TINUBU CAN NEVER EVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AS LONG AS SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH EXIST

don't overestimate your importance, did SE/SS support Buhari in 2015, did he not win. Leave talk abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Yopcity: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am a yoruba christian and I will continue carrying along as long as you seek to use religion to divide yorubas. You are making a mistake by trying to divide us because we are too mixed and united for you igbos to divide us. We are sticking with the program and massively voting for Buhari next year. You igbos can do your worst.

If at all your eyes are open, you will know that Buhari's victory in 2019 will be of great avantage to the Igbos but ur hatred will not let u reason

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Go and form your biafra. Leave Nigeria and her seat of power alone. We won't reward you with power for being hateful!!!

Your place will remain a cursed sh*thole forever then. The blood of dead Biafrans will ensure that. Your Power can't change that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Rstc: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

No wahala. We are waiting. You expect us to reward you for your disloyalty to the nation and rudeness to other tribes? No way! Vote and lick the anus of any fulani if you like. The yorubas wil never reward you for your unwarranted hate towards us.

Yoruba is not equal to other tribes.
If we are rude to Yoruba, it has no bearing on other tribes.
I am sure your own Yoruba tribe is full of saints and monks who are not rude to the igbo.

Vote who you want, but with buhari out of the way, the election becomes very very predictable on a pdp ticket.

7 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Butterflyleo: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rstc:

lol.
So you are going to get the whole north?
You think buhari is the one running?

Your politics is too naive.

Once buhari leaves, pdp with the likes of kwankawso, and atiku regains their voting strongholds.

APC is strong because there is a buhari.

The political neophyte is actually you.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yopcity:

If at all your eyes are open, you will know that Buhari's victory in 2019 will be of great avantage to the Igbos but ur hatred will not let u reason

I don't care what benefit igbos will derive. I am allergic to the feelings of an hateful, bigoted tribe.

The whole nation is unconcerned by biafra agitations as it has been exposed for the fraud that it is.

If you like, resume biafra as soon as Buhari is announced winner. I won't be perturbed or touched by the agitations as I am safely tucked away in yorubaland. Safe.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by baby124: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
WritePal:

I just don't like politicians who pretend like they are honourable statesmen when they're really dye-in-the-wool bigotry. You would think Fashola, having governed a cosmopolitan state like Lagos and having a wife with non-Yoruba blood would be a little more broadminded, but no, he's always squeezing his face with inflated nostrils -- posture of an arrogant man who thinks too much of himself.

Nepotistic SW political analysts hero-worship him and label him technocrat when in fact, he simply had the good fortune of the highest IGR in Lagos. Peter Obi may be many things to different people, but you can hardly classify him as a close-minded regional-dominance-thinking politician like Fashola. Unlike Obi's comment, Fashola's outburst is more a betrayal of his nepotistic instincts he occasionally struggles to hide. It's a bad time to sing SW presidency when other parts of Nigeria are crying of marginalisation. Fashola is not a wise person. He's an arrogant man. I don't like him.
By your logic Peter Obi is not suitable for the job because he is not an honorable statesman either. He has also played tribal politics against Fashola when Fashola was governor. I guess it’s not so nice when you are paid in your own coin. Fashola is his own man and a politician too so he will say whatever he needs to, to win. Let the best man win. Presidency is not a right if anyone but who can put in the work. Let Obi go to the SW and campaign for votes if he thinks his image can sell in SW after his tribalistic history. I guess this is why you are pissed off because you know it will make him a liability. Oh well.

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Moukandjo: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nathdougg:
but the lifeless one has refused to perform.
Rather they resulted in blaming opposition for all their flaws
If we show you Buhari's achievement now, your myopic self go call am propaganda!
You wey dey shout "Buhari has failed," I'm sure you have a family member who was disgraced out of Nigerian Airways by the same party you support now but has now been paid by the Buhari you hate!
Na wail you go wail till, at least, 2031 after Buhari & a southwesterner's tenure!

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
Your place will remain a cursed sh*thole forever then. The blood of dead Biafrans will ensure that. Your Power can't change that.

Mynd 44, lailastically, flagrant violation of rule 2 & 4.

Appropriate sanctions should be meted on erring member please.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Yopcity: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I don't care what benefit igbos will derive. I am allergic to the feelings of an hateful, bigoted tribe.

The whole nation is unconcerned by biafra agitations as it has been exposed for the fraud that it is.

If you like, resume biafra as soon as Buhari is announced winner. I won't be perturbed or touched by the agitations as I am safely tucked away in yorubaland. Safe.

Continue standing till 2050, thank God its on ur leg u will be standing so na u leg go pain!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by front4line: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
annnikky:
Massive investment that u can not see, is that one investment undecided buari back to daura is a sure bet.

That you can not see or you deliberately chose to be blind to it. No be today them open PH airport you think say na money we dem de take build 2 storey dem use build am ? The piling seen 2 nd Niger bridge nko, Lokoja- Owetu bridge displayed on NL severally, the dry port, Abuja airport runway nko ? The Abuja light train nko.

The thing is if Buhari offers you redemption, as Igbo man you are cursed to reject because of the irredeemable hate your parent nourished your souls with from birth. There is nothing any Nigerian can do about that n that is why Igbo claims Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Siuth Africans n many other hate them while they are they are the real condemned hatefilled souls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by gare(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2018/10/25/vote-for-buhari-to-return-power-to-south-west-in-2023-fashola/?

It can never go to the South west it has to go to the south east Fashola you are dreaming, I am not from the south east but for one Nigeria to exist the east should have for 8 yrs, Okorocha, Ngige, you guys can see your lives vote PMB so Presidency will come to south east now it's clear the campaign for 2023 has started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yopcity:

Continue standing till 2050, thank God its on ur leg u will be standing so na u leg go pain!

Oya, hit your Igbo on the wall once more, let your hatred flow throughout your body.

#istandwithbuharitill2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Yopcity: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Truth is that most Igbos are not interested on Biafra, but anyday the Igbos décide to unite on the Biafra project even a billion of u cannot stop it and with Ur Buhari we will get to that, that's why i wants him to continue

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princdebola201(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We don't care, Afenifere signed that pact and when they did, SW didn't raise any objection. In their clannish mind, PDP would field SW VP ticket.

lols afenifere have scam una again.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by thunderbabs: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who cares about where. We care about good leadership that will transform this country. Not causing more divisions with power shifting to tribes and ethnic groups, plz.

All these politicians are assholes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Mynd 44, lailastically, flagrant violation of rule 2 & 4.

Appropriate sanctions should be meted on erring member please.

E pain am. See painment. The truth is not always sweet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.