Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56702 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Insecure ke? Do a headcount. How many Yorubas are in SE? In a normal day we get Ibo arrivals in Yorubaland than there are Yoruba population in entire Iboland. Just one day of headcount for new migrants from Iboland. What's chasing you from your land if not insecurity?
Insecure with others in your midst. Google the meaning of someone feeling insecure it is not about numbers of people migrating or not.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jadams: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
see how pained the ibos are, so they can still hunger to be president in Nigeria after saying
'NO LEFELLENDUM NO ERECTION"

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Basalt(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
I can never vote Afonja man for any election. Its impossible
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
sogodihno:

Nobody give any tribe power, u work for it. Igbos are playing wrong politics.
Keep playing your right politics as peoples blood keeps flowing and the country tutns to hell in the name of selfish ethnicity-only based politics until your blood flows too, greedy goat.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by KanwuliaExtra: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
GentleGiant007:
Do you have voting strength to win election in Nigeria?
SE can vote themselves to power after calling the other regions unprintable names. Let's wait and see how you will get it.

Oh?
If you were in their shoes of dire injustice and marginalization, lemme see if you will not do the same to other regions! kiss
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jadams: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Basalt:
I can never vote Afonja man for any election. Its impossible

your vote does not count

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Alary: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
phase1:

Yes the south deserve presidency but the SW have taken their turn for 8 years under OBJ, that effectively rules them out when next power comes down south. He who goes to equity must go with clean hands not greedy hands.
Oh equity you mean ? W hen PDP zone the chairmanship to the south ,we all know why you people did ,southwest is the only zone in the country that has not produced a PDP chairman since inception ,southwest calls for it to be zone to their domain alone since they haven't taste it before ,but southest and south south kick ,the rest is history we know the kind of banter you people from south east were throwing at southwest. Now presidency is automatically zoned to the south in 2023 and you now expect southwest to fold their arms .it is not done.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by bantudra: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Odingo1:

You are writing rubbish, Niger Delta consist of different tribes, you can only speak for your tribe and don't lump everyone with your myopic view.

wetin dey worri you...??

read again:

The Niger Delta, as now defined officially by the Nigerian government, extends over about 70,000 km2 (27,000 sq mi) and makes up 7.5% of Nigeria's land mass. Historically and cartographically, it consists of present-day Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers States. In 2000, however, Obasanjo's regime included Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River State, Edo, Imo and Ondo States in the region. Some 31 million people[2] of more than 40 ethnic groups including the Bini, Efik, Esan, Ibibio, Igbo, Annang, Yoruba, Oron, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Abua/Odual, Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Ukwuani, Kalabari, Okrika and Ogoni, are among the inhabitants of the political Niger Delta, speaking about 250 different dialects.

The Niger Delta, and the South South geopolitical zone (which contains six of the states in Niger Delta) are two different entities. The Niger Delta separates the Bight of Benin from the Bight of Bonny within the larger Gulf of Guinea.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by akdjr(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2018
I have repeatedly said it that the deciding factor of the forthcoming general election is between East and West. Please nobody should cry foul or wail after the shocking outcome cox this is a game of number. As for the North we already know who has more followers. We the South South will be watching after exercising our civic responsibility by voting for a credible candidate among the contestant. As for my own LG it has already been delivered.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Blue3k(m): 12:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Lol no more igbo presidency promise. I guess they see that zone is Atikulating Obidiently. This a smart move play to your strength and go for your base and undecided voters. This election is going to be interesting. Im leaning towards a Buhari victory but I want more polling data.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by sogodihno: 12:45am On Oct 26, 2018
princfred:
Keep playing your right politics as peoples blood keeps flowing and the country tutns to hell in the name of selfish ethnicity-only based politics until your blood flows too, greedy goat.

sorry, show me wia I insulted u, before u spewing this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Igbo people will not take this oooo......
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by sogodihno: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2018
princfred:
Now your demented brain can only resort to sentimental gibberish and lies as you've been displaying you ethnic stupidity and hate since, double faced Afonja. She will naively think you are human not knowing you are a moral imbecilic rat upstairs.

why are u this frustrated, u better don't commit suicide. Op u have shock absorber, because u may enter coma next year wen Buhari is declared winner the way u av bn ranting and panting on this thread.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jagorinho: 1:21am On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I used to pity igbos before but I have realised that their wailing is borne out of deep seated resentment of Yorubas, Hausas and Nigeria as a whole. Igbos want to be handed power and authority so that they can ride roughshod over others.

The moment you oppose their desires, you instantly become their enemy who they seek to destroy by any means possible. Never again would I be caught in their Web of lies and deceit.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
ibo...i above others, always feeling superior when the facts says otherwise, they are very poor in politics because everyone believe he is a warlord, it is very glaring, till this country expires ( possible breakup) no igbo man would become president.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jagorinho: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2018
Impactever:

my brother , you are very correct .....the yorubas are so tribalistic even to the point of never allowing any other tribe to head any church founded by a yoruba man ....

For Example : You hardly see any RCCG AND WINNERS CHAPEL IN THE SOUTH EAST that is headed by an Igbo pastor...despite the huge contributions the igbos have made in making RCCG AND WINNERS CHAPEL what it is today...

They will always send their fellow yoruba man to come down to east and head the church.....

And i kept asking myself..... are the South Eastern believers / Pastors forbidden from heading RCCG AND WINNERS CHAPEL ??

THE BEST AND LASTING SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEMS IS TO ....GO BACK TO REGIONAL GOVERNMENT..... OR AT BEST SPLIT INTO SEVERAL SOVEREIGN NATIONS
your best shot at leadership is regional power, the easterners can not be trusted with national power, we have done it before, we saw the outcome.....as for the church, tell me how many of lazarus mouka own is being controlled by non -igbo.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jagorinho: 1:34am On Oct 26, 2018
kotv:
Every ounce of respect I had for Yorubas are gone. I cannot believe we fell for the scam that they vote for performance, not tribes. For so long this people have decieved us that ibos are greedy and selfish and we fell for it. It is now obvious that Yorubas are the most selfish people in Nigeria. They don't care about the increased death toll, hunger, crimes, poverty, low employment rate, companies closing, food prices and many more. They don't care if Nigeria destroys completely. They only care about potential to lead in 2023, which there's no guarantee will even happen. What greedy set of people. Sansui was right Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria. Greedy, selfish, people. The North is even better than Yoruba. For so long they decieved us that the North is power hungry and we fell for it. It's obvious they are not. At least they are condemning and speaking against Buhari despite being from their side.
we do not need your respect, it is next to nothing!! did your people vote on performance when they were blindly following jonathan? let everyone hug his/her own transformer and let us see who comes out alive....
it is not far at all

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 2:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then they discredit themselves as the entire south would turn against them since APC would be fielding a probable Southerner but from the SW.
lol that Is fashola shouldn't be saying this now even if he has to say it.
Am from remo in ogun state nd i have stayed in d north b4.
If apc field a Yoruba candidate come 2023 nd pdp field either kwankwaso nd tambuwal with an igbo vp(the ss nd se would surely vote for pdp due to tribal politics)there is no way apc will win nd vice versa.

the way am seeing it due to d hatred for each other down south d north will rule for 16 years or more bet it with me.
U can book mark this

igbos are very politically naive though so pdp might even present a SW candidate

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 2:24am On Oct 26, 2018
dyydxx:
As much as I would love an Igbo person to rule Nigeria, they need to understand it will never come on a platter of Gold. Even if the sentiments are there, they must present a candidate that is acceptable and builds bridges across the other ethnic groups. They should stop acting entitled, presidency is not a birth right for any region. it's not by hatred that you will win.

That said, it is ludicrous to expect APC to give their structure to Ndigbo in 2023 for the presidency when the igbos have never contributed anything meaningful in that party. it is just unrealistic. APC will present either Tinubu or Osinbajo and find a North-Central or North West candidate. The best route for an Igbo presidency is still pdp if they can get their acts together. Although I dont see Pdp defeating an osinbajo/tinubu candidacy. All of the North plus South west alone is enough to win the presidency.

this would be political suicide for apc SW nd NC ticket,what if pdp present a NE muslim president nd ss or se vp.
I live in d north b4 they don't care about party but they will vote for there own especailly a core northern Muslim
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Bannylove13: 2:31am On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

My dear you are politically naive. II don't even see a Southerner flying the APC presidential ticket in 2023.I suspect El-rufai will fly that ticket

You sef dey try..

Free those ones .. atimes allow ignorance to flow.
Their senior ones know say fashola jabo.. and na out of desperation .. his ambition is going over before his eyes..
that statement was a careless one.. and has cost him whatever he has earned as " Nigerian"
You won't see the senior BMC and Yorubas on this thread.

It's a very painful exposure.. would have prefer it as an open secret .. too bad .. coming from a SAN.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by tomdon(m): 3:08am On Oct 26, 2018
We don't want. Is it not you the same elite that will benefit??
Tribalistic goat
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Simbrixton(m): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Ben akabueze, Joe Igbokwe, Tony nwulu all employed by fashola while our youths are jobless dese idiots think dey can sway us with ethnic card

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by phase1: 3:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Alary:

Oh equity you mean ? W hen PDP zone the chairmanship to the south ,we all know why you people did ,southwest is the only zone in the country that has not produced a PDP chairman since inception ,southwest calls for it to be zone to their domain alone since they haven't taste it before ,but southest and south south kick ,the rest is history we know the kind of banter you people from south east were throwing at southwest. Now presidency is automatically zoned to the south in 2023 and you now expect southwest to fold their arms .it is not done.

PDP have given SW presidential ticket and ensured that they won. PdP have done so much for the SW but SW always wants to eat here and there.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by obonujoker(m): 3:33am On Oct 26, 2018
jadams:
see how pained the ibos are, so they can still hunger to be president in Nigeria after saying
'NO LEFELLENDUM NO ERECTION"

Which kind picture be this?? oya yo kuro!
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by OShepherd: 4:07am On Oct 26, 2018
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2018/10/25/vote-for-buhari-to-return-power-to-south-west-in-2023-fashola/?
This is senseless, this must be in the moment of his "5minutes" because I seem not to understand what the power in the southwest does for them but to continue unleashing their various modes of embezzlement and all manners of inhumanity to mankind. Mtchew
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 4:14am On Oct 26, 2018
And you Ziggylady,

You gave the chance of southerner ever becoming president up the moment you chose another fulani for 2019 Pdp presidential candidate.You should have picked a southerner if you think the zone is deserving of being president, too late to whine over what you knowingly did.
PaChukwudi44:

if we continue like this no southerner will ever rule this country again.No southerner will defeat a northern presidential candidate unless the south works together.I don't see any chance of a SW presidential candidate defeating a northerner in 2023

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 4:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Why the tears all over this thread, did anyone die? You all want to produce president come 2023 but Yoruba that spearheaded the birth of Apc into power shouldn't talk of being president? Well I don't blame y'all, people who allow themselves to be pushed around deserve to be kicked too.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by walefresh3(m): 4:28am On Oct 26, 2018
amforjustice:

The comments of most of you shows you know little or nothing about northerners.
In this present dispensation that frowns at muslim muslim ticket or christian christian ticket, no southerner can win presidential election without 90% vote from southern region and 60% from North central .Now tell me how Yoruba will prevail against the northerners without vote from SE/SS

se as never supported sw before. obasanjo his a northern choice then.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by mrskillz: 4:33am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=PaChukwudi44 post=72411349]
Lol grin grin grin which yeye rotational principle? You guys are much dumber than I thought. better know now that irrespective of whatever happens in 2019,the PDP presidential candidate in 2023 would be a northerner[/quote

And what stops the SE from fighting for that, since power is suppose to return to the South. It should expressly go to South East, but due to political neivity and illogical political calculation and vendetta mindset, the north has taken the PDP presidential candidacy slot from the South East already come 2023
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by walefresh3(m): 4:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Nathdougg:
why do AFONJAS always insult without point..
Go read the content properly fashola said that in Yoruba language at the town hall meeting
Why is he playing tribal politics?
why ohaneze also playing triba politics.Your leader said the only way pdp can get thier support is when they choose vp from thier zone . politics is all about interest. abeg biko. support your atiku and let them support thiers. I was in the east last week .I heard your people telling them self they are going to vote atiku because of peter obi.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2018
You can't blame Igbos for giving your children's lunch to ungrateful strangers, it's the cowardice that makes us keep giving these people who don't care about whether we have anything left we should work on. Watch the idiots bully Fashola till he takes his words back. Why are the Igbos running mad over same comment their own leaders say all the time, it's because they know their mob actions work on Yoruba all the time. Why do you think other tribes can say anything they want in Nigeria but Yoruba can't? It's because they know that ko si elemu e! Yoruba na gbodo maa s'oro duro ti! If we speak and don't take them back after their noise, they will get tired and give up.
Simbrixton:
Ben akabueze, Joe Igbokwe, Tony nwulu all employed by fashola while our youths are jobless dese idiots think dey can sway us with ethnic card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.