Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56564 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by walefresh3(m): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Tushkito:
They don't understand what it means to fight for what is right cuz they have that overrated city (Lagos) that they use to brag all the time, a city that was built mostly by the Fg and other Nigerians, they don't like stepping out of their comfort zones which makes them ignorant of other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Oga that Lagos naa blessing to the west and Nigeria . if you are pained go and hug transformer.omo irankiran. Lagos and Abuja are the best we ve in Nigeria for now . Show me any other place better and well developed than Lagos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 5:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Obo lagido ni e! You don't need to say you are from Ogun state, your comments have omo ale written over it. Were gan, ti won ba mu oko fun aroko s'odo ara e! iba eyin gbewudani oo! And who told you that SS votes the same way SE does? You also can't tell the truth with who hates who in the south when you know who is behind all the hates spewed on nairaland. And God will not allow Nigeria to last past 5 years or less.
haaryobhami:

lol that Is fashola shouldn't be saying this now even if he has to say it.
Am from remo in ogun state nd i have stayed in d north b4.
If apc field a Yoruba candidate come 2023 nd pdp field either kwankwaso nd tambuwal with an igbo vp(the ss nd se would surely vote for pdp due to tribal politics)there is no way apc will win nd vice versa.

the way am seeing it due to d hatred for each other down south d north will rule for 16 years or more bet it with me.
U can book mark this

igbos are very politically naive though so pdp might even present a SW candidate
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by samsono30: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Like I said before tinubu,fashola and co are playing and fooling around..

A Yoruba Man Can't Be President In 2023.

It's impossible so after been president for 8 years and maybe vice president for 8 years and want to be president again, that's impossible..

The south sees the Yorubas as betrayer and they have proven it over and over again..

For example Buhari wins and power return to the south the yorubas can't convince any southern tribe to join their charade..

They are playing themselves..

There are more than 100 tribes in the south and you think we are stupid to allow only Yoruba rule?

I prefer a Fulani to rule us till forever than a Yoruba man to win 2023 presidency..

Remove Southwest from Nigeria will do fine but remove any tribe in south and see how it will crush..

The yorubas are always the odd one out..

God bless the Benin kingdom

God bless the urhobo

God bless the igbo

God bless the itshekiri

God bless the Niger deltans

Wen it happens go comit sucide because that's wat gona happen fucker like u, U don't av a choice.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Alary:

Oh equity you mean ? W hen PDP zone the chairmanship to the south ,we all know why you people did ,southwest is the only zone in the country that has not produced a PDP chairman since inception ,southwest calls for it to be zone to their domain alone since they haven't taste it before ,but southest and south south kick ,the rest is history we know the kind of banter you people from south east were throwing at southwest. Now presidency is automatically zoned to the south in 2023 and you now expect southwest to fold their arms .it is not done.
Presidency is automatically zoned to the south? Really? Who did the zoning?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by samsono30: 5:06am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=patrickcollins post=72405363] You think if a northerner is presented in 2023 by PDP supported by SS and SE, that SW will emerge winner, u are giving yourself false hope.[/quote

And foolishly as you are, U think north will follow east? pls seep a little sobo.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2018
samsono30:

Wen it happens go comit sucide because that's wat gona happen fucker like u, U don't av a choice.
You know it will never happen.No Southerner will likely emerge president of this country ever again unless the south works together. II don't see that happening in 2023
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=samsono30 post=72415882][/quote]
The north will follow north
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by samsono30: 5:11am On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You know it will never happen.No Southerner will likely emerge president of this country ever again unless the south works together. II don't see that happening in 2023

it will shock u die wen it happen. keep dreaming.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2018
iammo:

It has been already concluded that the major political parties are zoning it back to south. Now deeply think without sentiment or prejudice, if a Yoruba man perhaps a Muslim like fashola or tinubu, comes out and an Igbo Christian perhaps Obi or Rochas... Who do you think the core northerners would vote.. Your honest answer would sum up the exact tribe who would rule you come 2023
No party has decided to zone the presidency to the south in 2023 not even the APC. No matter what happens in 2019 one or both of the two major political parties will be fielding a northerner
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:16am On Oct 26, 2018
dyydxx:

okay oo. i haff hear but you haven't been successful with your past predictions grin grin so let's see how this will play out
none of us has gotten all our predictions right but if you ever believe Bola Tinubu will ever be president of this country then you must be naive
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:17am On Oct 26, 2018
samsono30:

it will shock u die wen it happen. keep dreaming.
Let it happen first ,I can't wait to be shocked. BTW the APC should first secure 2019
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by samsono30: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2018
maasoap:

You need to learn your history, kid.

Don't worry he will learn better wen atiku loose 2019 election. this ibo's don't even know whr d belong to, either obi or kanu, confuse idiot thnking they are wise. mumu like them.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2018
Stop the lip service, you have always look to the north for alliance since independence. And you still looked to the north for the coming election. We Yoruba are more interested in our own country or region, it's you Igbos who are politically, socially economically and geographically screwed that should be worried.
PaChukwudi44:

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by kettykin: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Riduane:

It won't be, unless Atiku gets it next year, which apparently he can't. Should Buhari, a northerner, used 8years, it'd be foolish and greedy for PDP to field another northerner. Power shifts to the South.

I like your logic. If it is foolish for pdp to zone power to the north on 2023 will it not be greater foolishness for APC to zone power to the South west after obasanjo 8 years as president and osinbajo 8 years as vice president of the country
Where then is the wisdom
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by samsono30: 5:24am On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

and you think a Yoruba will defeat a northern candidate in 2023? grin grin grin You guys never cease to amaze me

And u thnk atiku will win 2019 election? sorry.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by samsono30: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2018
wowcatty:
Stop the lip service, you have always look to the north for alliance since independence. And you still looked to the north for the coming election. We Yoruba are more interested in our own country or region, it's you Igbos who are politically, socially economically and geographically screwed that should be worried.

God bless u bro, just leave this fools deceiving their selves since independent. always like playing wise but they wiser once don't play but act.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2018
I pray the north especially Apc infuriates Yoruba by playing the fool to get the SW to speak with one voice of getting America to help us out of Nigeria, with their base all over Ghana, policing Yorubaland and bombing the northern and eastern parasites to crumbs will be a cakewalk. It's actually a win-win for Yoruba. American would love to own 10% of Yorubaland for 10 yrs and help us open up the region for more international business. Let the north try nonsense, they will eat their cow tire.
[quote author=samsono30 post=72415882][/quote]
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Modarun(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
none of us has gotten all our predictions right but if you ever believe Bola Tinubu will ever be president of this country then you must be naive

an drug dealing convict and certificate forger for that matter. hehehe
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:42am On Oct 26, 2018
wowcatty:
I pray the north especially Apc infuriates Yoruba by playing the fool to get the SW to speak with one voice of getting America to help us out of Nigeria, with their base all over Ghana, policing Yorubaland and bombing the northern and eastern parasites to will be a cakewalk. It's actually a win-win for Yoruba.American would love to own 10% of Yorubaland for 10 yrs and help us open up the region for more international business. Let the north try nonsense they will eat their cow tire.
grin grin What did you do when they killed Abiola? America ko Amelika ni
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Simbrixton(m): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
It's one thing if the likes of say Tinubu or Aregbesola made statements like this. Fashola is a serving cabinet member of this administration: one perceived as being strongly Igbophobic. And one of the most prominent ones for that matter with a highly strategic portfolio. To be playing tribal politics is pretty distasteful and lacks class. An abdication of his responsibility to Nigerians. He's actually been one of few Nigeria politicians I have some regard for, but he's disappointed me. Focus on your job.
Peter obi did the same thing now why all this emotions
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by samsono30: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2018
chrisxxx:
Please this message must reach Fashola and every Yoruba who reasons similarly. A house divided among itself will not stand. This is exactly what played out in 2015. When the Yorubas ganged up against Jonathan helost the election. The South East and South South followed up and the Yorubas missed out in attaining the HOR speaker position and every other position available democratically.
It then means the North will perpetually rule Nigeria. What a blessing!

Incase u're lost Yoruba still got Senate wat else do u av to say?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 5:47am On Oct 26, 2018
There was no secession movement back then and I was a little girl during Abiola. Yorubaland is bigger than one man.

I know your hope is Nigeria, you just have to keep it since you have nothing to bargain with.
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin What did you do when they killed Abiola? America ko Amelika ni
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2018
wowcatty:
There was no secession movement back then and I was a little girl during Abiola. Yorubaland is bigger than one man.
grin grin I was already a man then and I know there was no secession movement
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2018
samsono30:

Lol yorubas got which Senate?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2018
If you know there were no separatists then, now that's the difference. We don't want Nigeria anymore.
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin I was already a man then and I know there was no secession movement
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2018
I'm not bro!

I prefer we work more on getting out of Nigeria, that country will never get better. We are too different to be together.
Whatever happens we are good.
samsono30:

God bless u bro, just leave this fools deceiving their selves since independent. always like playing wise but they wiser once don't play but act.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Tabuku: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2018
I thought Fastlane get sight, but I believe he is blind. Can’t you see that APC is history? You need to address hunger, dead’s, devided Nigerian etc . But you sat there talking of next year power given to ... All is topical lies. The Hausa’s according to their laws or rules a slave can never rule them , because they believe the space have bad intentions for them. That was one of the reason I credited Atiku for picking Egbo man as Vice President. . What is governance? Does APC today represent what we wanted as change? Look at Benue, Plateau , Adamawa, Taraba, Kaduna, zamfara etc. look at the corrupt APC members that are criminals and not investigated. Mr Tinubu should leave that party to my advice, if not he will regret his doings when a new party comes into power
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Samtob90(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2018
VULCAN:
Someone's pupil typed this.

Shame to all of their teachers and lecturers over the years. You allowed someone with this level of reasoning to pass through your class and you didn't force them to repeat 3 times

Say No to Tramadol

[/b]

I can see that you are pained by fact but I assure you that when 2019 election is conducted, that wool blocking your reasoning will be removed. Why don't you react to the statement credited to Peter Obi? When your Lord Kanu said you people should not worship under Yoruba pastors, you were not alive but you want Fasola to be campaigning for Obi, fool
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by chrisxxx(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2018
samsono30:

Which Senate Bukola? Who voted Bukola? I see u were not around. PDP cum SE/SS voted Bukola because it was against the wishes of the Yorubas .
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Psoul(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2018
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, on Thursday, urged the people of South West to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 elections to guarantee a return of power to the region in 2023.

You can now see the problem we have in this country. None of our politicians think the right way.
They are not talking of who will better the lot of this country and her citizenry, they are only interested in which tribe holds the power.
Holding the power to intimidate other tribes. Tell me how this country will move out from this swampy ground it is sinking into.

Well, anyone who thinks he has another country apart from Nigeria can go out. It's none of my business-----President Buhari.

I weep for the future of this country.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by diggz: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

When we get to 2023 we will cross that bridge for now its Sai Buhari 2019

You dey for obodo oyibo dey shout sai Buhari till 2019...you for come house come enjoy the thing small too na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.