Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56496 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2018
princfred:
Please how did Igbos start the hatred and who is neck deep in it till this day while others downplay look the other way?
Is it by:
-Not being the ones who led the country into a sh*thole state, are not barbaric FH, boko haram and Islamists decimating entire regions?
-Not being the ones responsible for leaving SS oil regions impoverished and polluted while looting away the funds from oil in all these years?
-Speaking up against those who value the live of cows more than the lives of human.

Or
-Because they acknowledge the glaring fact that Nigeria has turned into a zoo with all the routine massacre and economic destitution and will likely remain so as a function of the unprogressive orientation of its people and they are not blind, dumb and docile to the realities that non merit and progress ethnicity based politics which others heartily embrace is a bane of the society?
-Because they dare to ask for things to be done differently after all these years of towing thesame line for soo long with nothing good to show?
-Because they love to work too hard anywhere they go and progress?
like I said both tribe are guilty but igbos are d one always rubbing it on people face but d Yorubas have also join.
I have quit those tribal beef long time ago tho
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2018
haaryobhami:

like I said both tribe are guilty but igbos are d one always rubbing it on people face but d Yorubas have also join.
I have quit those tribal beef long time ago tho
It's never a sweet thing to do. But please do tell exactly how Igbos are guilty. I really like to know. Are they supposed to be loving and applauding and not wanting out for good from predominant abhorrent nonsense like the country being turned into a sh*thole abyss, barbaric FH, boko haram and Islamists decimating entire regions, leaving SS oil regions impoverished and polluted while looting away the funds from oil in all these years, those who value the live of cows more than the lives of human and the bigwig enablers not being brought to book but looked upon as semi-saints, gods and elites or look the other way for selfish greedy reasons just to be considered as lovely doves?

I understand why Igbos feud with Yorubas because they see their selfish ethnic-only based politics not minding the negative effect it has on the country but don't understand the reason why Yorubas feud with igbos? So do clue me in.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by bluke(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Fashola, Fashola, Fashola how many times did I call you

Don't lose the respect Nigerians have for you ooooooo

Don't roll in the mud with pigs! Your future is bright don't play dirty politics!

That is something you are not known for! Avoid it at all cost!

I am one of your ardent supporters please don't disappoint me ooooooo

A word is enough for the wise!

bright with PDP
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by maasoap(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2018
phase1:

MURIC your leader call themselves 'yoruba muslims', do you want me to dig up one of their press statements. Dem use lie take swear for you moruf?

Yeah, do that. And after you might have, take a visit to a typical Yoruba extended family house, you'll see.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jafol(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Nemuse:
90% Aafonjas're mentally drailed blind demonic slaves .
First you blamed yorubas to be tribalistic but it was you ibos that were screaming tribal sentiments when ATIKU picked obi. You pigs were insulting southwest and OSINBAJO. You all were screaming atikulate. We yorubas want to buharilate so what is the problem there? What do you people want self? You igbos abeg just tell us torubas that you love us to join jands with you instead of throwing tantrums
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jafol(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2018
princfred:
You and your fellow ethnic bigots are more likely to be lifelessed like your other fellow fools in MB and nationwide courtesy of FH. But since you have dung as brain you don't notice.
Well your ibo women r sucking our dicks, so I really don't care what any ibo man says about us. We too good
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by jafol(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2018
haaryobhami:

I have quit those tribal beef long timel ago tho

During my years on nairaland, i noticed ibos r first to start these tribal insults , and yorubas r quiet, but now it looks like we can't take it anymore, give them fire for fire. These ibos expect us to keep quiet while they talk. We yorubas feed them. They can all go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2018
jafol:

Well your ibo women r sucking our dicks, so I really don't care what any ibo man says about us. We too good
Get behind me goat.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2018
jafol:

During my years on nairaland, i noticed ibos r first to start these tribal insults , and yorubas r quiet, but now it looks like we can't take it anymore, give them fire for fire. These ibos expect us to keep quiet while they talk. We yorubas feed them. They can all go to hell
true that but it doesn't make sense,d north don't involve in all this tribal war,smart people they will continue to play both Yoruba nd igbo

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by iammo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

Well you know there is no way in hell that will ever be the case...Please please and please lets stop deceiving ourselves talk realistically not fantasies okay?..The northerners i kmow will never choose a Timubu,Fashola(their being regardless) or any other Southerner over their own core Northerners come what may..

Now the only they were beaten was if the entire South and Middle-belt votes against them like the was with Jonathan in 2011..Buhari won in the NW and NE all the time he lost prior to 2015..Now if Tinubu,Osibanjo and co contests against a Kwakwanso,Makarfi,Tambuwal e.t.c in 2023 they will certainly go for theirs..or you wanna bet?

With this parochial,myopic and greedy lust for power by the Yorubas,i am afraid power will remain in the North for eternity ..perhaps till Nigeria dis-integrates..

Facts!!!

The fact that you think a northerner won't accept the gentleman's agreement of zoning is highly laughable. Till then we shall see who the greedy tribe are and the tribe that would likely clinch APC 2023 ticket, and never you forget that abiola defeated Ibrahim torfa of kano state in a fair election

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
sogodihno:

u are too loud, don't ever include SS and MB in your nonsense again. Always say SE.
Are you scared?

Do you think Atiku made a mistake when he choose a Governor that has suffered most in the hands of herdsmen as MB Coordinator?

MB=SS=SE=NE=VICTORY
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Go and kill him na you this confused hate possessed soul.

Its your Atiku who would die PAINFULLY.
Stop deceiving yourself. We know most of you want Buhari to die so that osinbanjo would become President. His Excellency would not die, even he does, the South, MB and the North impeach the VP immediately he assumes power.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
mercyville:

Pls sir,how did Yoruba betray the South?
Jonathan was at the verge of restructuring the country, he beat the North into formation until the SW decided to join forces with the devils to scuttle that plan for a plate of ewedu (VP).

This is the last chance. Any more betrayal they would have to answer for any single herdmen attack in MB or Southern Kaduna and there would be consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Is that how easy it is to impeach a president?

Even weak GEJ could not be impeached.
He has the Senate Leadership and Deputy Speaker. In the case of Osinbanjo, the whole country would be united in impeaching him if Bihari does. The North must complete their full term. A case of Jonathan will never happen again.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Shehunoshewhat: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

He has the Senate Leadership and Deputy Speaker. In the case of Osinbanjo, the whole country would be united in impeaching him if Bihari does. The North must complete their full term. A case of Jonathan will never happen again.

I smell envy inspired wishful thinking in your post.
Nothing near reality.
Come on, wake up.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Jonathan was at the verge of restructuring the country, he beat the North into formation until the SW decided to join forces with the devils to scuttle that plan for a plate of ewedu (VP).

This is the last chance. Any more betrayal they would have to answer for any single herdmen attack in MB or Southern Kaduna and there would be consequences.

Answer like how? We are on our own and trouble is going on upnorth. How is that yoruba's problem?

You guys are funny sha. Just attack yorubas like you have always wanted to. We are waiting for igbos to launch the first assault on us so you would see our reaction.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
bluke:

bright with PDP
He is who he is with or without any party affiliation

He stands out amongst the crowd.

Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by mercyville: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It is the other way round,my brother.Jonathan betrayed Obasanjo together with his Yoruba people and brought in a lot of nepotism just like bubu.Go and look at his appointments,cabinet,..it was filled with our dear Igbo people.Pius Anyim,Stella Oduah etc began to do what Igbos e.g Azikiwe,had always done against Yorubas whenever they are in positions of authority....
I remember reading somewhere that UI,UNILAG AND YABATECH all had Igbos as VCs and RECTOR even when we had more qualified Yorubas just because Azikiwe was controlling NCNC.
Obasanjo did not do that to them...did he?
Yorubas are very liberal but very wary if Igbos because they are highly nepotism inclined.They are the betrayers and not Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
mercyville:

It is the other way round,my brother.Jonathan betrayed Obasanjo together with his Yoruba people and brought in a lot of nepotism just like bubu.Go and look at his appointments,cabinet,..it was filled with our dear Igbo people.Pius Anyim,Stella Oduah etc began to do what Igbos e.g Azikiwe,had always done against Yorubas whenever they are in positions of authority....
I remember reading somewhere that UI,UNILAG AND YABATECH all had Igbos as VCs and RECTOR even when we had more qualified Yorubas just because Azikiwe was controlling NCNC.
Obasanjo did not do that to them...did he?
Yorubas are very liberal but very wary if Igbos because they are highly nepotism inclined.They are the betrayers and not Yorubas.
Yorubas were more qualified than Ndi Igbo in the '60s?

You need help. Do whatever you want with your votes, but betray the East and there would be consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Answer like how? We are on our own and trouble is going on upnorth. How is that yoruba's problem?

You guys are funny sha. Just attack yorubas like you have always wanted to. We are waiting for igbos to launch the first assault on us so you would see our reaction.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
For the first time in the history of this country MB are championing the call for restructuring and hosted the first Restructuring Submit were all parties including Afenifere representing Yorubas promised to support restructuring.

Betray that submit and every single death in the MB would be blamed on SW and there would be consequences.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

I smell envy inspired wishful thinking in your post. Nothing near reality. Come on, wake up.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

I smell envy inspired wishful thinking in your post.
Nothing near reality.
Come on, wake up.
I can't even people I know are clearly wasting their time. We know you guys are supporting Buhari because of 2023 and in the event he dies Osunbanjo would take over. Even the North know this.

But Osinbanjo can't. We would impeach him immediately it happens and if buhari lives and Osinbanjo flies APC ticket, he would be disgraced.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by reality1010: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Fashola, Fashola, Fashola how many times did I call you

Don't lose the respect Nigerians have for you ooooooo

Don't roll in the mud with pigs! Your future is bright don't play dirty politics!

That is something you are not known for! Avoid it at all cost!

I am one of your ardent supporters please don't disappoint me ooooooo

A word is enough for the wise!
What makes his future bright? Is it by being tribal? We v known Fashola for long as a tribalist. As Lagos Governor all his decisions r well known. His anti Igbo policies in Lagos. Some of us will rather die to see Fashola go beyond where he is. Better other Yoruba men. He knows nothing. He made noise about power not requiring rocket science. Now his failure is disgraceful after spending money on media. Unfortunately some of them think development is media propaganda. I must thank the Senate for their wisdom to monitor Fashola's tribal development. He s not a nationalist and not fit to rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Akanbiedu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nice one Fashola.

Two can play the game.

It's official, Igbo versus Yoruba.

May the best man win.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by mercyville: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Yorubas were more qualified than Ndi Igbo in the '60s?

You need help. Do whatever you want with your votes, but betray the East and there would be consequences.

Much more qualified,my Bruv.
Azikiwe was the first Igbo graduate in 1934 while Yorubas have already gotten doctors,lawyers,engineers as far back as 1890+.
Igbos had always betrayed Yorubas but they make the most noise.
Azikiwe,Ekwueme,Ojuku,Chukumerije,Nnamdi(1 million March figure) etc had always gone with the North,always backstabbing the South west but Igbos are always the people to shout and cry the most.

Read this:
Go down the page and see what Igbos caused the South,betrayal upon betrayals...

The “ national” Government at the Centre has developed no national outlook or community of interest. I understand that at the Federal elections late next year the Northern People’s Congress and the N.C.N.C. (who are normally kept apart by mutual suspicion and by Northern dislike of Dr. Azikiwe), alarmed by the determination and organising ability of the Action Group, are likely to combine to keep the Action Group out of power. Such a combination would offer no great reassurance for competent or courageous Federal Government. The tribal divisions that remain in Nigeria are so deep that the unity and stability of the country cannot yet be taken for granted.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/spiteful-search-oil-season/amp/
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
mercyville:

Much more qualified,my Bruv.
Azikiwe was the first Igbo graduate in 1934 while Yorubas have already gotten doctors,lawyers,engineers as far back as 1890+.
Igbos had always betrayed Yorubas but they make the most noise.
Azikiwe,Ekwueme,Ojuku,Chukumerije,Nnamdi(1 million March figure) etc had always gone with the North,always backstabbing the South west but Igbos are always the people to shout and cry the most.

Read this:
Go down the page and see what Igbos caused the South,betrayal upon betrayals...

The “ national” Government at the Centre has developed no national outlook or community of interest. I understand that at the Federal elections late next year the Northern People’s Congress and the N.C.N.C. (who are normally kept apart by mutual suspicion and by Northern dislike of Dr. Azikiwe), alarmed by the determination and organising ability of the Action Group, are likely to combine to keep the Action Group out of power. Such a combination would offer no great reassurance for competent or courageous Federal Government. The tribal divisions that remain in Nigeria are so deep that the unity and stability of the country cannot yet be taken for granted.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/spiteful-search-oil-season/amp/
That is how you guys kept shouting the first graduate is a Yoruba until you were busted. Now it is Yorubas were qualified than Ndi Igbo in the early 1960s forgetting that the Civil Service were inherited from the Colonialists.

Keep consoling yourself with hatred. 2019 poll would settle all this again.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Shehunoshewhat: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I can't even people I know are clearly wasting their time. We know you guys are supporting Buhari because of 2023 and in the event he dies Osunbanjo would take over. Even the North know this.

But Osinbanjo can't. We would impeach him immediately it happens and if buhari lives and Osinbanjo flies APC ticket, he would be disgraced.

If wishes were horses, Igbos will ride... embarassed
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by mercyville: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

That is how you guys kept shouting the first graduate is a Yoruba until you were busted. Now it is Yorubas were qualified than Ndi Igbo in the early 1960s forgetting that the Civil Service were inherited from the Colonialists.

Keep consoling yourself with hatred. 2019 poll would settle all this again.
The first sjchool,CMS primary school were attended mainly by the Yorubas and headed by Yorubas.We had Davies Labulo,Herbert Macaulay,Barbington etc.
Can the truth be busted?You are not serious.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by UnchangeableGod: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
hucienda:
It's now official - the elections have been formally 'tribalised'.

Vote your tribesman - performance or not be damned!

Fashola and those thinking in same line of thought don't know it yet but the political implication of all this is the presidency would remain in the north for a long time and the south would keep on deputizing unless a Yar'Adua situation occurs - which would be difficult 'cos the north has already learnt the lesson.
smiley
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by UnchangeableGod: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
udoka55555:
I don't care who have the power..

all I want is good governance..

food on my table...and security to enjoy it...
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BabaAduras: 12:23am On Oct 27, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are missing it, it would be the Yorubas that would bear the consequences if they betray the south again.

You still don't get it because of your political "naivetivity". You cannot "eat your cake and have it".

In 2015 SE voted against SW preferred candidacy of PMB/Osinbajo. If SE should again vote against PMB/Osinbajo in 2019, it will be shear stupidity to expect SW to vote for SE candidacy in 2027.

Note I said 2027 because with Atiku presidency, there will be no vacancy at the presidency in 2023.

I have said it before and I am repeating it now - there can be no Igbo presidency without the support of SW. SE does not have the numbers even with support of SS. We all know the North have mortal fear of the sessionalist tendency of the Igbo, so to expect numbers from the north for Igbo candidacy is another naive politics. The Arewas will vote a Yoruba man against an Igbo man any day and time.

Until you guys wrap your thinking around these facts, you will be playing naive politics and the highest you will get is the usual VP position while the presidency will continue to rotate between the North and SW.

Those are the facts. The choice is yours.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by wowcatty: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Obo Lagido was the name you were given the day you were born, check your birth certificate well, you Omo ale jatijati! So Yoruba are guilty for responding to insults after years of keeping quiet? You must have been under a boulder when people were saying that "Yoruba should come out and say they don't like to be abused." A real man takes a position and stand by it come hell or high water but you out of cowardice had to take a bow and now using left hand to point at your father's house .Shame on you and your spaghetti spine existence.
haaryobhami:

iwo gangan ni obo ati omo ale cause am saying d truth.
If Nigeria like it should divide or explode ill probably not be in d country then nd my parent will be 100% save.
I know igbo started the hatred but we are also guilty,I use to be part d days of this monicker hundredhundred nd co but does shit aint worth it so I quit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Buhari Sacks Security Service Chiefs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.