Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (56493 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Riduane: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2018
kettykin:

I like your logic. If it is foolish for pdp to zone power to the north on 2023 will it not be greater foolishness for APC to zone power to the South west after obasanjo 8 years as president and osinbajo 8 years as vice president of the country
Where then is the wisdom

It'll not, apparently because East has shown that they are not ready to align with any other party than PDP. Worst still, APC will rather zone it to SS rather than zone it to SE. Besides, with heavyweight Southeasterners in PDP, it would be foolish for them to watch Presidency zoned to the north in 2023 again, in case Atiku lose next year (which he will anyways). Fools like tambuwal and Kwankwaso will then defect to another party out if greed to contest again for presidency. That's the worst that'll happen.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Ikpongiton: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2018
instead of power returning to south west,let it remain in the north permanently.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by NdiaraIGBO: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Afenifere signed on behalf of Yorubas.

Ori e ti daru

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Chukazu: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2018
Hope the "Efuru-Efu" of Igbo extraction in APC , the likes of Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Uzor Kalu Can hear this?
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by patrickcollins: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=samsono30 post=72415882][/quote U are the big fool here, how dare u resort to abusive words I gave my opinion, couldn't u give urs without insult, stay on ur lane.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2018
sogodihno:

why are u this frustrated, u better don't commit suicide. Op u have shock absorber, because u may enter coma next year wen Buhari is declared winner the way u av bn ranting and panting on this thread.
You and your fellow ethnic bigots are more likely to be lifelessed like your other fellow fools in MB and nationwide courtesy of FH. But since you have dung as brain you don't notice.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2018
sogodihno:

sorry, show me wia I insulted u, before u spewing this nonsense.
You were sh*ting on yourself in public so had to point that out to you.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Psoul:
[b][/b]

You can now see the problem we have in this country. None of our politicians think the right way.
They are not talking of who will better the lot of this country and her citizenry, they are only interested in which tribe holds the power.
Holding the power to intimidate other tribes. Tell me how this country will move out from this swampy ground it is sinking into.

Well, anyone who thinks he has another country apart from Nigeria can go out. It's none of my business-----President Buhari.

I weep for the future of this country.
And their supporters hate Igbos for being smart enough to recognizing such ethnicity-only mundane mindset as counter-progressive and calling them what they are -semi animals in a zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2018
BabaAduras:

Like I earlier said, the ball is your court. You take a decision with your vote, your bear the consequences.
You are missing it, it would be the Yorubas that would bear the consequences if they betray the south again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2018
Riduane:

Naso the thing dey choke your body? So if Atiku rules for 8years, power will now come to the yeast abi?
To the South.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2018
princdebola201:
lols afenifere have scam una again.
Yoruba nation would then face the consequences.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Learn not to take things personally so that you can react logically to issues. Your resort to personal insults betrays your loss of a clear strategy to achieve your overall objectives. This is common with igbos and it is very sad for a major tribe in Nigeria.

When you go low, we will continue to raise the bar in our public discourse.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Bastard, humans are being massacred all over the nation, the largest black nation has become a sh*thole and embarrassment to humanity courtesy of goats like you and their village political sense and am not supposed to take it personal because FH has not visited you yet then you will take it personal too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

We may even have it before then, God willing.
There is nothing you all can do about it.
You want to kill Buhari?

SS, SE, MB, NC, NW and NE would impeach Osinbanjo for the fulanis to complete their tenure. We would never allow a greedy tinubu near our corridors of power.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IamAtikulate: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Afenifebi have never represented the interest of we yorubas same way your Ohabeze has never represented the interest of your Igbos.

We in the SW are intelligent enough to decide for ourselves and we have chosen to give block votes to buhari.

Since PDP wants to tow the ethnic line of politics we have chosen to be selfish as well
Then be ready for the consequences if Atiku wins or in 2023 when SW would field Osinbanjo or when SE/SS/MB would rally the core North to impeach Osinbanjo if Buhari dies.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Shehunoshewhat: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You want to kill Buhari?

SS, SE, MB, NC, NW and NE would impeach Osinbanjo for the fulanis to complete their tenure. We would never allow a greedy tinubu near our corridors of power.

Is that how easy it is to impeach a president?

Even weak GEJ could not be impeached.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Igbos have not been in power so are not the ones who led the country into a sh*thole state, are not barbaric FH, boko haram and Islamists decimating entire regions. They are not the ones responsible for leaving SS oil regions impoverished and polluted while looting away the funds from oil in all these years. Yet all the hate just because they acknowledge the fact that Nigeria has turned into zoo and will likely remain so as a function of the unprogressive orientation of its people and they are not blind, dumb and docile to the realities that non merit and progress ethnicity based politics which others heartily embrace is a bane of the society. Because they dare to ask for things to be done differently after towing thesame line for soo long with nothing good to show. Because they love to work too hard anywhere they go and progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by mercyville: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are missing it, it would be the Yorubas that would bear the consequences if they betray the south again.

Pls sir,how did Yoruba betray the South?

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by haaryobhami: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2018
wowcatty:
Obo lagido ni e! You don't need to say you are from Ogun state, your comments have omo ale written over it. Were gan, ti won ba mu oko fun aroko s'odo ara e! iba eyin gbewudani oo! And who told you that SS votes the same way SE does? You also can't tell the truth with who hates who in the south when you know who is behind all the hates spewed on nairaland. And God will not allow Nigeria to last past 5 years or less.

iwo gangan ni obo ati omo ale cause am saying d truth.
If Nigeria like it should divide or explode ill probably not be in d country then nd my parent will be 100% save.
I know igbo started the hatred but we are also guilty,I use to be part d days of this monicker hundredhundred nd co but does shit aint worth it so I quit
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by mightyhazell: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2018
baby124:

Who protest pass Yoruba for this country? MB and NE don protest their matter? So why calling Yoruba to kill themselves? David Mark that is being repeatedly voted into Senate has never protested. You are looking for Matyr.
nobody asked u to protest more than the bereaved. u only do that when it directly affects ur meals. have u ever heard ur Lagos gods condemn the killings and other atrocities? compare that it's Jonas tenure when they barricade and lead civil unrests at the drop of s hat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by ladyn4real(f): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2018
The truth has finally come out, Ibo shine your eyes.... these people are talking us for granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Butterflyleo: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Then be ready for the consequences if Atiku wins or in 2023 when SW would field Osinbanjo or when SE/SS/MB would rally the core North to impeach Osinbanjo if Buhari dies.

Go and kill him na you this confused hate possessed soul.

Its your Atiku who would die PAINFULLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by BetterWorld100: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2018
We have an equipped office space to lease out, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. For more info. call 08020889369
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2018
obonujoker:
Lol.... even educated Fashola has gone tribal after seeing there's nothing to appraise Buhari for... lol... talk of a failure.. .... grin

Over failure... Let him come and force the whole Nigeria to vote.. boostful speech.. that Will not come to pass.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Ziggylady(f): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2018
iammo:

It has been already concluded that the major political parties are zoning it back to south. Now deeply think without sentiment or prejudice, if a Yoruba man perhaps a Muslim like fashola or tinubu, comes out and an Igbo Christian perhaps Obi or Rochas... Who do you think the core northerners would vote.. Your honest answer would sum up the exact tribe who would rule you come 2023

Well you know there is no way in hell that will ever be the case...Please please and please lets stop deceiving ourselves talk realistically not fantasies okay?..The northerners i kmow will never choose a Timubu,Fashola(their being regardless) or any other Southerner over their own core Northerners come what may..

Now the only they were beaten was if the entire South and Middle-belt votes against them like the was with Jonathan in 2011..Buhari won in the NW and NE all the time he lost prior to 2015..Now if Tinubu,Osibanjo and co contests against a Kwakwanso,Makarfi,Tambuwal e.t.c in 2023 they will certainly go for theirs..or you wanna bet?

With this parochial,myopic and greedy lust for power by the Yorubas,i am afraid power will remain in the North for eternity ..perhaps till Nigeria dis-integrates..

Facts!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2018
haaryobhami:

iwo gangan ni obo ati omo ale cause am saying d truth.
If Nigeria like it should divide or explode ill probably not be in d country then nd my parent will be 100% save.
I know igbo started the hatred but we are also guilty,I use to be part d days of this monicker hundredhundred nd co but does shit aint worth it so I quit
Please how did Igbos start the hatred and who is neck deep in it till this day while others downplay look the other way?
Is it by:
-Not being the ones who led the country into a sh*thole state, are not barbaric FH, boko haram and Islamists decimating entire regions?
-Not being the ones responsible for leaving SS oil regions impoverished and polluted while looting away the funds from oil in all these years?
-Speaking up against those who value the live of cows more than the lives of human.

Or
-Because they acknowledge the glaring fact that Nigeria has turned into a zoo with all the routine massacre and economic destitution and will likely remain so as a function of the unprogressive orientation of its people and they are not blind, dumb and docile to the realities that non merit and progress ethnicity based politics which others heartily embrace is a bane of the society?
-Because they dare to ask for things to be done differently after all these years of towing thesame line for soo long with nothing good to show?
-Because they love to work too hard anywhere they go and progress?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by sogodihno: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2018
princfred:
You were sh*ting on yourself in public so had to point that out to you.

This is a public forum and am entitled to my opinion. if u dont like it. pls, kill yourself. Monkey!
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2018
sogodihno:

This is a public forum and am entitled to my opinion. if u dont like it. pls, kill yourself. Monkey!
You also deserve to be called what you are a goatish morally deficient animal of the zoo that is my own opinion. if you are pained go and finish the dung you were licking before for Buhari.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by sogodihno: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
princfred:
You also deserve to be called what you are a goatish morally deficient animal of the zoo that is my own opinion. if you are pained go and finish the dung you were licking before for Buhari.

chai! Lolz. I only pity you. I see how frustrated u are. Dont kill yourself yet, So gbo! wait till Buhari victory in 2019. Then u can use the lagoon.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by princfred(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2018
sogodihno:

chai! Lolz. I only pity you. I see how frustrated u are. Dont kill yourself yet, So gbo! wait till Buhari victory in 2019. Then u can use the lagoon.
You may not need to wait that long and lagoon will consider you as thrash as FH will cut off your skull sooner since it's empty and useless already.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by sogodihno: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

u are too loud, don't ever include SS and MB in your nonsense again. Always say SE.
Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Gerrard59(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Coming from a supposed educated man. Tells you the kind of education black people receive.

Let me see anyone come to say the problem of the black race is colonialism or demons or white men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola by Basalt(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2018
jadams:

your vote does not count

That's What they use to deceive gullible people

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed / Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.