Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (38718 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by tokrizy: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
power of PRICK
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Fitbillionairep: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
when did leaving the house to go Bleep become a crime. the only shit she did here is neglecting the kids. i also blame the neighbours and passars by cos before a fire burns a human to death, one or 2 beople must have seen it. the people that saw the fire and wickedly ignored it ae the ones i blame

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
haywire07:
A blessing in disguise.

At least she won't be bothered about running back home before dawn to look after her kids.

She won't be running back to anywhere because she doesn't have a home anymore
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
see wetin preek matter cause

1 Like

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by dazzlingd(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Do you mean, immorality? undecided

grin
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by dazzlingd(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
sarrki:
That’s why God warms against immortality

Immortality ke grin
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by almarthins(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
sarrki:
Immorality
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by PrincessB1(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
sarrki:
Warms?
Immortality? undecided

1 Like

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
That boyfriend is a shame.less man like all Nigerian men. Olosho.
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by JacksonOyibo: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by GIFTD: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
instead condemning evil that led to the loss of lives u are busy glorifying it. Your low I.Q will not make u understand that if she has stayed it that house that night at least those children would have been rescued or the property would have been salvaged.idiot,ewu mpama.may it be ur portion in Jesus Name,Amen!
Nwodosis:
Why are they repeating it all over that she sneaked out to be kpekued by her male friend, is that a crime for an adult? Every woman needs a man to climb her unless the lesbians.
The blame on her should be for carelessly leaving a lit candle under the influence of konji and not for going to have her cobweb cleaned by her man.
May the souls of the innocent kids rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Abimbola007(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dem like nenepo too much for dat side
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
hmmmmm, instant punishment, I hope she change her ways.
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by GIFTD: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
You're the illiterate here because u cannot understand immoral acts. Sorry, I can't help u. Only God can if u call on Him with sincere heart.
Grupo:

Which one is immortality here?

Like illiterate Buhari like Sarrki
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by GIFTD: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yes, I think it's autocorrect things. It's sexual immorality my sister.
JamaicanLove:

Do you mean, immorality? undecided
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Emmanuel505(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
she prefered her man friend to the kids. Am sure her eyes are now opened
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by deflover(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
So with all her Bleep she no fit buy rechargeable touch or solar panel touch

Women Bleep for as low as nothing most times
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
GIFTD:
Yes, I think it's autocorrect things. It's sexual immorality my sister.

grin
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by cbngov01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is sardonic and Ludicrous. Look at what immorality has caused now.

But Calabar girls too like preek.

Huh? Immortality? She be raiden or shangshung of mortal combat?

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by annnikky(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Premiumwriter:
fine face. Empty head.
Fool head I dey hail oo undecided
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Calabar has bastards dotted everywhere,if you are a lady and never dropped whether in or out of wedlock, you are a novice.Please no ask of the father cos none exist.
Blue3k:
She should be charged for their deaths. If she wasnt stupid and irresponsible the kids would still be alive. There are plenty of options she would have taken like waiting, have boyfriend meet you at house, getting some to watch kids, taking kids with you. Where is the father of the kids anyway. He wasnt mentioned for some reason.
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by carammel(f): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
It is a pity she lost those kids gruesomely, she will live with that scar for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Eagleword14(f): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hey! shocked

Strange things happens this days, May God have mercy on this generation of ours
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Olajah81: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nothing wrong in sneaking out to receive holy blessing of dick??
Now she go free like pedal of the bisycle

1 Like

Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Awesomefred32(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Calabar girls and preek puah(pours spit)
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by greenprince(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
haywire07:
A blessing in disguise.

At least she won't be bothered about running back home before dawn to look after her kids.

You really need to change your mentality. Your jokes and silly words may haunt you when you eventually decide to be serious with your life.

I can't quite imagine a living being that can't control the air he breathes will type this.
The nerve....

Pathetic.
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by abeliver: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
So the idiot that reported can confirm that the lady went out to meet her lover, but doesn't know if she's married grin

Nigerians can jump into conclusion ehn
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Blue3k(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
flavnwokem:
Calabar has bastards dotted everywhere,if you are a lady and never dropped whether in or out of wedlock, you are a novice.Please no ask of the father cos none exist.

What are you trying to say in bold. Im trying to understand point assuming there is one. Lol the only reason she doesnt know who is dad is because she didnt do a test. Maybe I dont understand because most single moms I know love their kids and prioritize them.
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by ofuonyebi: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
why these women no dey take eye commot for what dem don do so tee them born pikin?
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by DKM123: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
You don't know if the mystery woman is a single mother but you know she "sneaks" out every night to meet her boyfriend.

Oga reporter abi blogger, no pictures of the burnt house. No real name. No real house address. Nothing. All you know is that she sneaked out by 1am (you can get this vital "accurate" information but the rest is blurry) undecided undecided

Bloggers, make una fear God o with una stories o.
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by Fourwinds: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
annnikky:
Everyday for the thief buh one day for the owner.. Had I know they say always comes at last undecided she will regret her action for the rest of her miserable life.
to fvck they sweet her na
Re: Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. by gr8child(m): 12:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Me I don’t understand how someone can be accused of sneaking out of her own house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.