Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding (1170 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by EmagNig(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Photos of an unhappy bride on her wedding day surfaced on the internet some few weeks back as it appeared she was getting married to an older man she probably doesn't love.

Well, according to a new report gathered on Facebook, the unhappy bride has just absconded with the man money and properties.

Details of the couple have not been ascertained online but it was gathered that the lady and her older husband got along during their honeymoon as photos of them kissing got online.

However, a reliable source confirmed that the husband is currently grieving as his new bride ran away with his money and some properties.

The incident seemingly happened in Congo as the report of the bride absconding with the man's properties was updated by a popular Congolese Facebook page EBAKA SHOW.

https://lailasnews.com/unhappy-bride-reportedly-runs-away-with-husbands-cash-days-after-wedding/

lalasticlala

Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Madmoizelle: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wawuu grin
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Betakeshi: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by JudasNaCarrot: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
It is written in the Bible....Fear women and Fear North.

Some women are devil incarnate.
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Madmoizelle: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Good to hear.

Yeah.
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Just leave her alone and exercise patience. After she has spent the money and there's nothing left on her again she will return back to you. If you know the bible story of the prodigal son daughter, you'll understand what I'm saying.
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Hopebringer: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fake news
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Early retirement due to lack of job satisfaction....... angry
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
lol african lady.
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by IamD18: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Women like money, no for this kind face grin

His face is 86 years, while his body is 10 years.

Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by shortgun(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
More to come
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by emeijeh(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
See his gold mud-platted face.

He thought he found a wife material 1000 yards, not knowing she was a Karishiktic Slayqueen. grin

Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
oyindidi and MariaLavina make una come hear gist oo shocked
dat unhappy bride dat year don carry her husband property run shocked

Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018

Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
lefulefu:
oyindidi and Ma riaLavina make una come hear gist oo shocked
dat unhappy bride dat year don carry her husband property run shocked
grin grin grin
I've always said it , money can't buy loyalty grin cheesy The man should sorry small.

But in this era of internet and social media where does she think she can hide?
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
I've always said it , money can't buy loyalty grin cheesy The man should sorry small.

But in this era of internet and social media where does she think she can hide?
well lets see if she will be succesful in hiding out
i really follow this story frm day one cheesy
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
lefulefu:
well lets see if she will be succesful in hiding out i really follow this story frm day one cheesy
grin cheesy I don't believe this story sha .
Re: Viral Unhappy Bride Reportedly Runs Away With Husband's Cash Days After Wedding by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin cheesy
I don't believe this story sha .
its jus for trending tinzscheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Guys In University / I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help / Why Do I Last Long In Bed Now?..i Was Once A 1 Minutes Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.