Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help (1170 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by keystone123(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Message deleted
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please please!!! I beg you brother!!! Dont ever text her, just be calling her........... angry

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by CosmicPhoenix: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
you will end up in the friendzone,search for HARDDON and start reading his dating drills thread
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Love? Fake love everywhere these days.

Op you not Jason momoa so don't expect her to simply fall for u just because you patronised her business.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Lonestar124: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
I see nothing wrong with her attitude she is just like one of other girls playing hard to get..............At the course of asking her question do you attempt to find out if she is in relationship?

I think she is kind of busy person, don't be inferior, her honouring your invitation in the first place shows she has feeling for you.....Take things easy with her, she is a woman and must exude the initial egoism just to know if you're serious.............And you waiting for her to call you is sign of unseriousness, when a man sees what he delight on, he goes for it without minding who is losing or not..Your consistency will make her to consider...wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Sexxkillz: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Onye nkea bu Mumu

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by lagosminded: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
How can you love someone you don’t even know? It’s obviously she is NOT into you. Just because she is friendly to you does NOT mean she is romantically interested in you, I see a woman that loves to network to boost sales for her business. She is only focused on her business right now, you should also not feel entitled because you patronized her business, you shouldn’t have patronized her business if you were not interested in what she was selling. It’s a huge turnoff to women when men use another event as a ruse to ask them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by fcdgrand(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
guy put your emotion in check, stay calm, when next you meet her 1 on 1, let the cat out of the bag, if she by word or action sent negative vibe don't waste time, move fast before she start to deal with your (love) emotion

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by lagosminded: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lonestar124:
I see nothing wrong with her attitude she is just like one of other girls playing hard to get..............At the course of asking her question do you attempt to find out if she is in relationship?

I think she is kind of busy person, don't be inferior, [b]her honouring your invitation in the first place shows she has feeling for you [/b]Take things easy with her, she is a woman and must exude the initial egoism just to know if you're serious.............And you waiting for her to call you is sign of unseriousness, when a man sees what he delight on, he goes for it without minding who is losing or not..Your consistency will make her to consider...wish you luck.

No it doesn’t it, she was there for a business transaction.
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by carter009(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
How is it fake love? Please for once say something reasonable dear, I don't know why you like bashing guys,, at least as a lady advice him than condemning him.
AwkaetitiBabe:

Op you not Jason momoa so don't expect her to simply fall for u just because you patronised her business.
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Lonestar124: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
lagosminded:

No it doesn’t it, she was there for a business transaction.
ohh i'm sorry, then ask her out or invite her for another discussion remember far away from her church.

Just be patience, love is patience, nature will do the job if you both are meant to be and remember the mind of human being is myopic, give her space for a moment before she think you're trying to take the advantange of your patronage.
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by lilmax(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
transit into being her man

do NOT ask her out

be her man, not asking her if you could be her man

in no time, you guys will click, then she'll be surprised, because you didn't ask her out grin
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by kiddkash(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
anybody with site to sell at a low price contact me
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by mmadu5(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
OP maybe she has seen that you dont have money or didnt bring a benz grin grin you know Nigerian girls . anyways good luck in getting her to be your lover and wife , for me personally i wont pursue her too much if shes not showing little bit of interest then let her go , the world we live in now na woman dey find men self , cos our population is declining
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
carter009:
How is it fake love? Please for once say something reasonable dear, I don't know why you like bashing guys,, at least as a lady advice him than condemning him.
Simply give her time, besides did he discuss with her to know if she's in a relationship? They should discuss, he should tell her his feelings and then back off. If she has an interest, she'll call and possibly reciprocate.
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Apination(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
Please please!!! I beg you brother!!! Dont ever text her, just be calling her........... angry
Why na grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by EmmySparky(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Brother write her a love letter... She will surely fall for u
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Leave her and move on. If she really likes you she'll make an effort too. Dump any girl that's still playing hard to get in this era.
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Gbam!
Brother say make we help so he no go lose girl we he never get o. I weak for some guys Sha.

Bros, I plead with you not to think your patronage will make a way for you because it won't.

Allow the hardworking lady to focus on her business please.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by clive2u(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Are u going to use this bad grammar to tell her?

She go say no obviously
Re: I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
That lady is serious and professional with her business, stop being a sissy around her.
Express your interest when you see her in an event, church or wherever but not when she is on business mode. Please don't distract a hardworking lady with one yeye love.

And for a tip, she doesn't like you based on her attitude towards you so move on .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations In A Relationship???? / Konji No Go Kill You ,I Cover You / 18+ Rated Natasha And Ola Story 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.