Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (58907 Views)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Smart3856bwhu: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2018

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by obayendo1010(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
Wike have spoken well!
and done well as a man and as a leader
wonder why my state governor cant follow suit
that guy case is so bad, slugish, not outspoken just as if he is delibrately removing delta from south south map
pls i need a change of governor pls just go and let someone rule irrespective
of the party and tribe but just give us someone vibrate and ambition as a leader

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by JacksonOyibo: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Olatunji1929: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with any amount for feeding biko at least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank. God bless!
cant you work?Stay there they beg for money upandown lazy yoot and if you get the money na to take am play bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Amah70: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Commissioning an airport building is not the same as making international airlines use the airport.

Buhari government must negotiate with other European and American airlines to use Portharcourt airport at fares similar to what obtains at flying to and from Lagos airport, because too many passengers that use Lagos airport are supposed to be using PH airport.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by 042rebel: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Politics aside, when PMB completes the domestic terminal, nobody should talk about GEJ. Wike has cleared the air.

2 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by origima: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Then control ur boys cos the number tout driving ur revenues are more than the occupants of Rivers state.just tell ur touts to be mindful of there activities
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Amah70: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Softworkconcept:

“With this people will come and invest in the state. Other airlines will also operate from this airport,” the Governor said.

https://softworkconcept..com/2018/10/what-wike-said-during-buharis-visit-to.html

Governor Wike got it.

Commission building at an international airport, but the same government using every tactic in the world to restrict other international airlines to use the airport - that is like a step forward, and a step backward.

For now, one foreign airline that uses Portharcourt airport charges fares nearly twice what it charges to Lagos. Why?

Too many of the passengers are forced this way by government bureaucrats to avoid Portharcourt airport for Lagos airport.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by jayson87: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
waiting on deomelo to come and claim this fashola's achievement
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Olatunji1929:
cant you work?Stay there they beg for money upandown lazy yoot and if you get the money na to take am play bet9ja
show some empathy and sympathy my brother. he might wanna work but if he finds no job onko? because we have doesn't mean everyone has OK.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
Why begging him {BUHARI} to complete the remaining project"""""
I thought they said he's the Mr project @ {WIKE}""""
Btw He ought to have followed the order from his colleagues and not welcome Buhari and he'll see what'll happen to Him"""" in other news PMB till 2023""""

Shut up I repeat shut up again
Zombie Miscreant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Apocalypse12: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
mahtommyz:
Fixed. fixed fixed
Tomorrow sure winning odd is available forest acres chat me up on whatsapp 070 899 318 96
scam, go and borrow money from the bank to play OK.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Shut up I repeat shut up again
Zombie Miscreant
Pele ooo omo IPOBuu I nor know say e go pain you like dis""" goan take a chill with your muddy water if e still dey pain you"""

3 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Amah70: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
Why begging him {BUHARI} to complete the remaining project"""""
I thought they said he's the Mr project @ {WIKE}""""
Btw He ought to have followed the order from his colleagues and not welcome Buhari and he'll see what'll happen to Him"""" in other news PMB till 2023""""

Because oil comes from Nigerdelta, but its proceeds are used to build modern Standard gauge train lines and other modern transport facilities in the SW and Northern regions, perhaps to Niger Republic soon; while there is no standard gauge rail system in the whole of Nigerdelta region, one or two international airlines are allowed to the region.

What sort of country is Nigeria?
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Alepa(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when GEJ went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships in 2012, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.
Trash
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by paix(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when GEJ went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships in 2012, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.
PDP is a liberal party. Have you forgotten what happened in Kano State when GEJ visited them? The governor then and his commissioners were sweeping the foot prints of Mr. President and his entourage, that their presence was a bad luck.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
paix:
PDP is a liberal party. Have you forgotten what happened in Kano State when GEJ visited them? The governor then and his commissioners were sweeping the foot prints of Mr. President, that their presence was a bad luck.

You see? I think GEJ was was the liberal one. Can the dullard tolerate that?
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Praktikals(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

You remember the one that happened in 2012 but forgot Fayose that failed to welcome Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Mccullum: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is an excellent performance of Buhari by completing all abandoned projects of PDP which all politicians of PDP understood but they can't pronounce it.

Sai Buhari till when PDP will be patriotic for the betterment of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Praktikals:

You remember the one that happened in 2012 but forgot Fayose that failed to welcome Buhari

Did I support Fayose for doing that?
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by chris31(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
And some mumu people will be fighting for these people
Sense fall u on u all
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by tesppidd: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
israelmao:
Buhari: Mr.project, Would you join APC?
Wike: No thanks
Rather

Wike; "Oga Buhari I wan come join that una party ooh, I nor wan make wetin happen to Fayose happen to me too"

Buhari; "Walahi Wike zat iz nat fossivle, Chivuike is my bvoy"
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by paix(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

You see? I think GEJ was was the liberal one. Can the dullard tolerate that?
Don't be surprised come 2019, PDP may defeat APC in Kano State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Praktikals(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Did I support Fayose for doing that?
You will not condemn Fayose because he is PDP
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by emmie14: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when GEJ went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships on 19, February 2015, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.
That's their life...segregation of race , party tribe etc.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by israelmao(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
tesppidd:
Rather

Wike; "Oga Buhari I wan come join that una party ooh, I nor wan make wetin happen to Fayose happen to me too"

Buhari; "Walahi Wike zat iz nat fossivle, Chivuike is my bvoy"

Fayose ,the fearless,the one-man army that is my main G.Just take a look at his mummy @80.

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Praktikals:
You will not condemn Fayose because he is PDP
Not true. check my posts about Fayose.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by JaphNice(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Apolo dey worry am nau [qquote author=Ajibel post=72409950]Why is Wike always on dark glasses?[/quote]
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by arsenal33: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when GEJ went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships on 19, February 2015, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.
you are writing with bitterness
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by dam2000(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
BMC zombies will count this as part of there achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.