Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (58909 Views)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Praktikals(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Not true. check my posts about Fayose.
I will
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by igwefivestar(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Softworkconcept:

Rivers State Givernor, Nyesom Wike, has called on prominent indigenes and Nigerians to stop de-marketing the state.

Speaking during the commissioning of the Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal on Thursday by President Muhammadu Buhari, Wike said that it was in the best interest of the entire South-South region, for investments to flow into Rivers State.

“I urge all of us who are from Rivers State and others from Nigeria to market Rivers State and not de-market it.

“With this people will come and invest in the state. Other airlines will also operate from this airport,” the Governor said.

Governor Wike also assured that Rivers State is safe and secure for investments, hence the execution of key projects without hitches.

“What has happened today showcases the fact that Rivers State is safe, Rivers State is secure for people to invest.

“If Rivers State is not safe, CCECC will not complete this project,” he added.

Wike urged Buhari to complete the domestic terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport in line with his pledge.
https://softworkconcept..com/2018/10/what-wike-said-during-buharis-visit-to.html
I love wike die, bt why ubima man no show face nah abi he no knw say his oga dey town?
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
WebSurfer:
I’m still wondering what these south south states use funds for after all the allocations

Especially Bayelsa and Delta

Bayelsa is even worse. A small state with small population still looking undeveloped and its people swimming in poverty.

4 Likes

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
deboysben:
On the nutshell he is OBIdently supporting a pATIKUlar candidate in 2019.

Ikwerre meka oo.

Meka oo
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with any amount for feeding biko at least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank. God bless!

God bless you too
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Mentcee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with any amount for feeding biko at least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank. God bless!

Chuka Osy Nwa Ibe.
Ejighi iriö aririö wéé mara ndi Igbo.

Chöö örü aka di mma müö.

Ö ga enyere gi aka.

Onye nwe anyï gbáá gi ume, ka inwee nghöta banyere okwu a.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by kotv: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when GEJ went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships on 19, February 2015, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.

That's why he holds my respect. Irrespective of tribes, parties, etc, he shows respect when needed.

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by buchai: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=OkaNaUbe post=72409844]cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when GEJ went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships on 19, February 2015, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.

and you think fashola get sense?
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mentcee:

Chuka Osy Nwa Ibe. Ejighi iriö aririö wéé mara ndi Igbo.
Chöö örü aka di mma müö.
Ö ga enyere gi aka.
Onye nwe anyï gbáá gi ume, ka inwee nghöta banyere okwu a.
Ikwugo ihe dim n'obi

Yagaziere gi

1 Like

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Ugosample(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
fuckipobs:
The class struggle is a reality, both of them are at the top of Pyramid of wealth and power. However jealousy & nepotism has made a particular tribe the black sheep of the nation. They started the first ethnic & religious killing in Nigeria, by murdering Sir Ahmadu Bello & Sir Tafawa belewa. For their tribe & religion for the ipobians ancestors killing the Northern leaders will turn the North a defeated lion, but law of karma ststes, do me I do man & God will not vex.

what is dumce saying bilonu undecided
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by billyG(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Softworkconcept:

Rivers State Givernor, Nyesom Wike, has called on prominent indigenes and Nigerians to stop de-marketing the state.

Speaking during the commissioning of the Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal on Thursday by President Muhammadu Buhari, Wike said that it was in the best interest of the entire South-South region, for investments to flow into Rivers State.

“I urge all of us who are from Rivers State and others from Nigeria to market Rivers State and not de-market it.

“With this people will come and invest in the state. Other airlines will also operate from this airport,” the Governor said.

Governor Wike also assured that Rivers State is safe and secure for investments, hence the execution of key projects without hitches.

“What has happened today showcases the fact that Rivers State is safe, Rivers State is secure for people to invest.

Wike urged Buhari to complete the domestic terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport in line with his pledge.
https://softworkconcept..com/2018/10/what-wike-said-during-buharis-visit-to.html
Wike must have been coach by his handlers to behave himself b/c d lionking is in town.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by ushafe(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

I know this long ago, wike or core pdp members are more mature in approach to situations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Justinah4real(f): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by DopeWill(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
Why begging him {BUHARI} to complete the remaining project"""""
I thought they said he's the Mr project @ {WIKE}""""
Btw He ought to have followed the order from his colleagues and not welcome Buhari and he'll see what'll happen to Him"""" in other news PMB till 2023""""

Wike is interested in what becomes of Rivers State and not your lifeless President.....
Wike does not play bitter politics, he has respect for people in power and has a big God. These are the things keeping him politically ahead of APC in Rivers State.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Justinah4real(f): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
somehow:
God Bless Buhari, he doesn't play politics with good governance unlike PDP/OBJ and Jonathan that kept development away from opposition states for years!

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by highness25(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Softworkconcept:

why won't Rivers state be safe when you're the only one enjoying the safe government house? Wike, come and hustle on the streets of port Harcourt only then will you know that Rivers state is like 2nd Borno. If you like arm boys next year, you only will suffer it
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by baddosky1: 3:10am On Oct 26, 2018
fuckipobs:
The class struggle is a reality, both of them are at the top of Pyramid of wealth and power. However jealousy & nepotism has made a particular tribe the black sheep of the nation. They started the first ethnic & religious killing in Nigeria, by murdering Sir Ahmadu Bello & Sir Tafawa belewa. For their tribe & religion for the ipobians ancestors killing the Northern leaders will turn the North a defeated lion, but law of karma ststes, do me I do man & God will not vex.

Your hatred for a tribe that barely knows you even exist will send you to your early grave.

God bless Igbos!
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by mercenary: 5:24am On Oct 26, 2018
WebSurfer:
I’m still wondering what these south south states use funds for after all the allocations

My friend go and ask your gov how he spends funds sent to him from Rivers and Bayelsa.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by alen4smith(m): 5:39am On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

How about Fayose?
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by freemi(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2018
dadebayo1:
Politics aside.... And political differences aside... What matters most is development for the people.. Thumbs up to PMB and Wike... grin Tomorrow we continue with wailers and Zombie wahalla... But for now we shake hands and look for ways to make life better for the people either APC or PDP hunger knows no party grin grin
u tuk well. .'forward' is all w need
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by freemi(m): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Ajibel:
Why is Wike always on dark glasses?
becuz hes a shy type
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by muzaifa: 6:48am On Oct 26, 2018
This is GEJ could during his eight years in leadership, PDP has nothing to offer, kudos to APC and Buhari
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by babaztee: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2018
This is the kind of politics Nigerian politicians should be playing. My thumbs up for Wike.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by revolt(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

what do you expect....hes yoruba.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by pedrilo: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Fashola has shown how myopic he can be recently.
with statements like vote APC if u want power to return to the south west, his rocket science and electricity not by magic remarks, i lost all respect for the man.
he is an educated tribalist.
shame
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Just because he is suffersticated and from the tribe of suffferstication.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by farem: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when President G.E.J went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships on 19, February 2015, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.

What you don't know is that government system is different from village meeting where your old and young are attracted to bottles of gins. without (formal) invitation

Wike is seen here because he has been carried along in correspondence.So if Fashola was not carried along, you wouldn't expect him to be there and political goons like you will be blowing wrong trumpet all about.
Grow up!
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2018
farem:

What you don't know is that government system is different from village meeting where your old and young are attracted to bottles of gins. without (formal) invitation

Wike is seen here because he has been carried along in correspondence.So if Fashola was not carried along, you wouldn't expect him to be there and political goons like you will be blowing wrong trumpet all about.
Grow up!

Who told you that Fashola wasn't carried along? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by farem: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Who told you that Fashola wasn't carried along? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Political ode, how how did you know he was invited then? the burden is on you, show us the proof.

Every right thinking Nigerian knows that Buhari wanted wike to be there the reason ameachi is tactically excluded.
Since YOU KNOW Fashola was invited, show us the proof or stop the ranting
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by enonche85(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
WebSurfer:

Lagos state generates revenue of 30-40bn monthly. Maybe you should ask what they do with theirs also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.