Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Is The “normal” Frequency Of Sexz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The “normal” Frequency Of Sexz? (754 Views)

Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear / Frequency Of Sex / What Is The Normal Price For A Bride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The “normal” Frequency Of Sexz? by Mekenz(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
hello everyone,How Many Times a Week, Is Healthy to Have Sexz?i was in a relationship recently with these my girl friend, I will say, that both of us are sexually compatible,whenever she comes or I paid her a visit,we always end up going down,for the past 6months of our relationship,i can't really recall how many times we have always indulge in these acts,though we're planning to get married one day,but my fears is this,will I be able to get her pregnant when I finally married her,if i continue having sexz with her at this rate?because I could recall there's one time like that she was at my place for two weeks,we ended up going down,every day for that period of time,though both of us are not complaining oooo,but my fears is having shortage of sperm in future.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Guilty / Can You Advice Your Sister To Do Prostitution? YES! / How To Stop A Man From Cheating, Using A Simple Secret!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.