Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira (1225 Views)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by deedy111: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

With conditions as follows.

You must be neatly shaved at private areas

Hold a placard with the writing "All for the money " grin

Hired school children will clap, sing and follow you

You must keep a smiling face

Can you still dare that for 2 billion naira in a very busy market in your country /environment
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Zonto231(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Y not,I ll go unclad in wuse market and spend the money in the remaining part of the world
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by deedy111: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Zonto231:
Y not,I ll go unclad in wuse market and spend the money in the remaining part of the world

Hmm really? Even in this era where camera phones and internet is in everyone's hand, which part of the world can you hide from the internet

4 Likes

Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Gunnax(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
deedy111:

Hmm really? Even in this era where camera phones and internet is in everyone's hand, which part of the world can you hide from the internet
toilet republic
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Temidayo9(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
In fact, I will replicate it in all 36 State capital, and then collect my 2 bn

4 Likes

Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Newboss(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
deedy111:

That will even make the guy a celebrity angry

No such thing as bad publicity, except... angry
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Newboss(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Zonto231:

LWKMD angry angry
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
with 2bn you can be spending 200k everyday for 25yrs

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
50m i go do am
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Uglymugg: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
I'll stay unclad in the market, even after collecting the money.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by ITbomb(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
When and where?
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by deedy111: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
50m i go do am

You no fit my brother, see the terms and conditions again, but if you dare, the aftermath shame fit no allow you flex the money
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by theworldbest(f): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by chiommy123(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
easier said than done but some people dey mad sha
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
I will never do it. Lai Lai!

I will never do it simply because...

I have not seen the 2 billion naira yet.

OP, Where is the two billion? angry angry angry
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by deedy111: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
I will never do it. Lai Lai!

I will never do it simply because...

I have not seen the 2 billion naira yet.

OP, Where is the two billion? angry angry angry

Just to prepare your mind, cos it's coming to your doorstep soon
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by joncom(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Even those wey dey act bf still be celebrity.
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Soulsymbol99: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Show me the money and I will show u unclothedness grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by kushercain: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2018
If it possible to commot my skin join sef
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Olifiz(m): 1:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Ladies should comment too. At least some of u off cloth n twerk for meager amount.
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2018
The 2Billion Naira will finish some day but the shame that will hunt your family & generation unborn will be eternal.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by klasys(m): 2:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Remember some people they completely unclad their self to resist arrest by lastma & other agency.

And you think those one will not go unclad with all your condition for even 50 millions
Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by klasys(m): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2018
klasys:
Remember some people they completely unclad their self to resist arrest by lastma & other agency.

And you think those one will not go unclad with all your condition for even 50 millions

To make matter worst, you are offering them 2 billion, they will just vex and make sure they remain unclad for rest of their life

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira by chubbyman(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2018
I'll definitely do it for a lot less

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Does Not Only Mean Having Sex Outside Your Relationship/marriage. / Why Are Most Nigerian Women Unattractive? / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.