Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? (862 Views)

Should I Give This Relationship A Trial Or Not?????? / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Gboy101: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
is a relationship a second occupation for girls in Nigeria?

because if the demands of guys wanting them. it had turn to occupation or business. any girl I showed interest in they check my Worth's and want to start an habit of indirectly asking for money. they tell you that they are sick, phone is bad or just any other issues for asking for money. it's endless and maybe I should better forget it.

time to move to white Ladies
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
First occupation for majourity, not second.

3 Likes

Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by mimimile93: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
It's the first and only occupation for ALMOST every Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by chiommy123(f): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
You show them that you're father Christmas and when they expect you to do what he does you start complaining

1 Like

Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
mimimile93:
It's the first and only occupation for almost every Nigerian girl

FOR THE FIRST TIME I DO NOT DISAGREE WITH YOU.
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by mimimile93: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
chiommy123:
You show them that you're father Christmas and when they expect you to do what he does you start complaining
What do they have to offer?
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by chiommy123(f): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
mimimile93:
What do they have to offer?
a lot but you need to worth it

1 Like

Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by mimimile93: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
chiommy123:
A lot like smelly pvssies and dirty armpits.

1 Like

Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
chiommy123:
Please do well and mention one of these alot. I am damn curious
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin
They haff do this one strong thing grin
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Please do well and mention one of these alot. I am damn curious
In Nigeria now; to find someone who would go into all that emotional badge with an empty wallet is a lot. Trust me, it is. grin
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gboy101:
is a relationship a second occupation for girls in Nigeria?

because if the demands of guys wanting them. it had turn to occupation or business. any girl I showed interest in they check my Worth's and want to start an habit of indirectly asking for money. they tell you that they are sick, phone is bad or just any other issues for asking for money.

You have said it all yourself but you may not realise it. Lemme help clarify it.

Yoy said you showed interest to girls. So what do you expect?

Girls are dependeble simply because they are still girls. So therefore, they will ask you for money.

Try showing interest and asking a "woman" out and you will see the story will change.

But if you want the best of results, ask a MAN out. Trust me, that is the best. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Gboy101: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
the billing is endless as long as you want them. they have nothing to lose but you as a guy gas everything to lose. and guys are contributing to this whole thing. when demands are high girls normally take the back seat.
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
In Nigeria now; to find someone who would go into all that emotional badge with an empty wallet is a lot. Trust me, it is. grin
An empty wallet? that kinda points to the men. or are you trying to say ladies help the broke guys to fill their empty wallets? Because right here we are talking about any good thing a Nigerian lady offers in a relationship outside sex, boring sex most times.
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

An empty wallet? that kinda points to the men. or are you trying to say ladies help the broke guys to fill their empty wallets? Because right here we are talking about any good thing a Nigerian lady offers in a relationship outside sex, boring sex most times.
Since Nigeria is now the world's poverty capital; I will just assume that most of you claiming to be taking care of girls on Nairaland are broke and simply deluded. You can't give what you don't have. grin

If the sex is boring; nothing is stopping you from fùcking yourself na. grin Y'all complain a lot.
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Since Nigeria is now the world's poverty capital; I will just assume that most of you claiming to be taking care of girls on Nairaland are broke and simply deluded. You can't give what you don't have. grin

If the sex is boring; nothing is stopping you from fùcking yourself na. grin Y'all complain a lot.
Hope you are mentally ok? did I complained? no I didn't, I only asked you a question concerning what you earlier stated and here you are yapping nonsense.
Who cares if Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world?
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Moveonmax: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Smiles. Ai to eyin ka laa dowo boo. You should cast your net where the independent women are. Stop pursuing hungry uni (perhaps) girls you can easily bed with chinkini money only to come here and lament how they've been on your neck. Be a real man, go and pursue women who wouldn't raise a brow at your Mercedes.

1 Like

Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Skengman: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

My first thought was - this one is just another cheap Nigerian slag. Then again, I thought, oh she’s prolly just having a laugh. Which is it?
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Hope you are mentally ok? did I complained? no I didn't, I only asked you a question concerning what you earlier stated and here you are yapping nonsense.
Who cares if Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world?
Just take a look at you. grin From your comments; it was evident you were not pleased with girls making demands, and that was why I gave you an option of fùcking yourself. You seem not to know the basis of your argument.
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Skengman:

My first thought was - this one is just another cheap Nigerian slag. Then again, I thought, oh she’s prolly just having a laugh. Which is it?
You're just another broke Nigerian nigga assuming every girl is like his gf. cheesy
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Just take a look at you. grin From your comments; it was evident you were not pleased with girls making demands, and that was why I gave you an option of fùcking yourself. You seem not to know the basis of your argument.
babe, don't worry, soonest one of those kids that derived pleasure blabbing with your likes over here will soon join you. For me, I am done. Good or Bad Night, choose anyone of both that pleases you.
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

babe, don't worry, soonest one of those kids that derived pleasure blabbing with your likes over here will soon join you. For me, I am done. Good or Bad Night, choose anyone of both that pleases you.
I was done with you before you said your "good or bad night". grin
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Oreofepeters: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
You have already answered your question
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Skengman: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You're just another broke Nigerian nigga assuming every girl is like his gf. cheesy
With that sort of mentality, you’re doomed in a r/ship, kid. Unless of course u settle for a snowflake, assuming u even get one.
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Skengman:

With that sort of mentality, you’re doomed in a r/ship, kid. Unless of course u settle for a snowflake, assuming u even get one.
Okay, kid! grin
Re: Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? by Gboy101: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Okay, kid! grin
which one is your own in this thread exactly

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Mum Suspicion Turned Her Into A Sex Addict / My Elder Sister Is Blaming Me For Her Husband’s Infidelity / 5 Tips To Make A Woman Beg For More Sex From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.