Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

A Kiss Of The Serpent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Kiss Of The Serpent (957 Views)

Serpent love 18+ / A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kiss Of The Serpent by TomiDanesi: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
A Kiss of the Serpent

Tomi Danesi

The big store had assorted goods - both local and exotic. Nancy was happy she had more than enough options to make. She selected the items she had planned to buy. She must not forget the perfumes and wines.

As it was Saturday morning, the place was bristling with customers. The weather was good and was an encouraging factor to outdoor activities. There was no better time for shopping, too.

She went to the counter to pay for her items. She would be paying through the POS today. The lady that took the payments smiled perfunctorily at her. Nancy smiled back. A small queue was already forming behind her. She took her two bags containing her purchases and moved to the exit.

Another smile awaited her at the exit door. In addition, the security attendant touched the peak of his cap in salutation. His crisp uniform reminded her of military officers. Nancy waved and moved on.

It was just eleven in the morning, but the sun had come out in full force. African sun is never shy about radiance. It was already blazing like one eager to display its sheeny splendor. Nancy put on her sunglasses and moved briskly to her car in the lot.

She opened the boot of the Toyota. The car still looked and smelled new. She became its proud owner some months back, when it was gifted by someone close to her heart. Nancy had been glad about the generous gesture. Was there a lady that would not be?

She was still arranging the bags in the booth when a hand tapped her shoulders from behind. She turned to look.

'Are you not Nancy?' The woman's voice was imperative. The expression was more assertive than inquisitive. Behind her was a man who dressed like a chauffeur.

She was on the plump side and looked like someone who had a good life and who would stop at nothing to get what she desired. She was in t-shirt and jeans trousers, which appeared tight for her voluptuous thighs.

There was something impetuous about the way she talked.

'Yes. Can I help you?' Nancy's answer was short and expectant.

The plump woman shook her head. 'You're the one that needs help. You are the one to help yourself. I just came to warn you. I want to warn you to desist from going out with my husband.'

Nancy looked shocked. 'Who're you, and what're you talking about?'

'Don't you pretend with me.' The strange woman's voice had gone up. Still, it looked like she would gladly increase the tempo. 'I'm warning you to stop your prostitution with Gbade. Why are you going out with him? Don't you know he is happily married? Look at you. You're just a common prostitute! A LovePeddler! A useless LovePeddler!'

It was obvious the woman was ready for trouble. Nancy decided not say anything further. She closed the boot of the car and moved towards the door.

The woman followed her. 'I've only come today to warn you.' The agitation in her voice was unmistakable. 'Next time, I won't be so nice with you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just look at you. What did he see in you self? What is special about you?'

Nancy remained mute. She opened the right , front door of the car.

'Just look at her! Shameless idiot! Can't you look for your own man?!'

The woman grabbed Nancy's top before she could enter the car and tore it. Her movements were as swift as a combatant. Not satisfied, she grabbed the strap of Nancy's bra and pulled.

Nancy was shocked, to say the least. With her left hand, she held on to her bra while the right hand fended off any further attack.

2 Likes

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by TomiDanesi: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
'What! Are you crazy? What is this?' Nancy was perplexed. Her disbelief was without bound.

'You're the one that is crazy.' Now, the woman was bawling. 'Let us see those yeye things you have on your chest! Those tiny things you call breasts!'

She was really ready to create a scene. The uniformed man that had accompanied her did not say or do anything. He was just looking on as if he was there as an observer.

Two or three people moved close to them to see what was going on.

'Just look at her!' The woman continued to yell. 'Useless lady. Go and look for your own man. Stop running after married men.'

One of the security men manning the complex was moving towards them fast.

'Madam, what is the problem?' The security man looked ruffled as if the scene was abominable.

''It is this useless lady.' The plump woman's reply was swift. 'This ashewo lady.'

The woman tugged at the strap more and succeeded in pulling the left cup off, but Nancy was able to pull the clothing back fast to cover her chest.

'Just look at her! See her useless tits!' The aggressor was gleeful.

'Madam, leave me o. Ah, what kind of nonsense is this?' Nancy wouldn't have anticipated the great embarrassment, even in her dream. She had heard of things like this before. In Lagos, such an incident was not unheard of. But she couldn't have imagined that she would be at the receiving end.

The few people around did not make any move to broker peace, save for the security guy.

As a matter of fact, the last action was to their delight. They looked on as if they were watching a premiere from Nollywood, Nigeria's version of Hollywood.

'No, you can't do that, madam.' There was concern and urgency in the tone of the security man. He held the aggressor and tried to restrain her from further attack.

The woman's hold on Nancy slackened. That gave Nancy the leverage. Still on the defensive, she dashed inside the car, slammed the door shut and kicked the engine into life.

She reversed out of the park and gunned it away from the shopping complex. The woman was still shouting after her as she drove away.

3 Likes

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by TomiDanesi: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Oh Lord! What an embarrassment! The woman tore her cloth and the top underwear! That was a big embarrassment! Nancy had never been so embarrassed before. That woman must be crazy. Really crazy!

She was on the defensive through out the encounter. She chose to be. For a woman like that, it would be foolish to start an argument or a fight. She actually looked ready for any combat. How aggressive!

But how did the woman trace her to the shopping plaza? How did she come to know about her?

Truly, she was having an affair with Gbade Osho, the city guy with money to throw around. Nancy had been having a sizzling relationship with the man for over six months now, and there had been no problem.

Until now.

She never knew Gbade had an extremely jealous and cantankerous wife. And he never even hinted her.

Ops!

That plump woman was a terrible one. With a woman like that, Nancy reasoned, why would a man not seek desires outside?

Even as she watched Nancy hurriedly drive out of the parking space, Sola was satisfied with herself. Surely she had given the lady the jolt of her life. It was good for her, Sola decided. All these ladies that would not leave married men alone deserved whatever ill treatment they received.

Sola and her personal driver returned to her jeep, parked some few cars away from where Nancy had parked her car.

'That was good for her.' It was a monologue Sola had to make to vindicate her actions. ' Next time, she will say no to him. Useless ashewo woman.'

She hissed as she sat at the back seat of the car.

Turo, the chauffeur, slid to the driver's seat and brought the engine to life. Her had learnt not to interfere in whatever the madam had set out to do.

'Where are we going now, madam?' There was a hint of timidity from the man.

Sola sighed and hissed again. 'Did you see how she looked?'

She was still agitated and was yet to get Nancy's matter from her mind.

'The lady looked like kpanla fish. She's a stupid ashewo. I wish I had completely removed her bra to show the world the useless things she had on her chest.'

Turo did not say anything. What could he say? He engaged the gear and slowly moved the car out of the complex.

'We're going back home.' She had made enough trouble for a day.

Turo nodded. 'Yes, madam.'
Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by Ann2012(f): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Another interesting story
Keep the updates coming

1 Like

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by Silver1996(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Wow

Following

1 Like

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by ADUKKY(f): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oya o, come and update o.

1 Like

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by TomiDanesi: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
When Nancy got to her apartment at off Abiola crescent, Ikeja, she had to ensure that no one was outside the building before she ventured out of the car. She didn't even take the things she had bought from the boot of the car. Those things could wait. She didn't want anyone to see her torn top and quarter nudeness.

She went straight to her apartment. The warm interior welcomed her. She changed her underwear and the top. She had decided to keep those clothing and to show Gbade how uncivil his wife was.

She regained some of her confidence after she had changed cloths. Her mind was busy as she replayed the nasty experience at the shopping plaza in her mind. If Gbade's wife thought she could intimidate and bully her to stay off the man, then she was making a very big mistake.

Nancy had met him at a fashion show some months ago. She was there as a guest, just as he was. Gbade was a known person in Lagos social scene. He had made marks in hotel and tourism industry, and Nancy had expressed delight at meeting him one on one during the event. She had introduced herself as a blogger with an eye for the entertainment industry.

That was how they met. He got her number and promised to call. Indeed, he fulfilled his promise the following day. He had invited her for lunch in a highbrow restaurant.

She had obliged and that was that. Since then, the relationship had blossomed. Gbade had proved to be generous. Apart from the numerous designer wears, he got her a brand new Toyota car.

Nancy had hugged him and had told him he was the best lover in the world. He was always going on business trips, within the country, within the West Africa subregion, and even intercontinentally.

There was a time he had taken her to Port Harcourt. They were there for almost a week. The same with Abuja and Abidjan. The next trip he would probably ask her to come along would be to Dubai.

She was having a good time. She had been savouring the relationship. Now, his wife was becoming a big stumbling block. No way, she would not be cowed.

Presently he was out of Lagos. Two days ago, he had informed her that he would be travelling to Jos, a city several hundreds of kilometers away from Lagos. Nancy decided to call him.

'Hello my dear.'As usual, there was a boom in his over the line. Even from afar, one could discern his bohemian nature.

'Hello.' Her response was cool and distant.

'How are you? You don't sound excited.'

'I'm not. I'm not happy either.'

'What happened?'

'It's your wife. Why didn't you tell me you are married to a wrestling champion?'

'What d'you mean, a wrestling champion? What happened?'

She paused briefly. 'If you know what my eyes see today, you'll feel sorry for me. She trailed me to the shopping plaza at Maryland. As soon
as I came out after shopping, she accosted me. In a twinkle of an eye, she pounced on me. She slapped me and tore my top and bra. In full public glare, your wife really embarrassed and ridiculed me.'

He was surprised. 'Unbelievable! You mean she did all that to you?'

'Yes. With a threat to do worse if I don't leave you alone.'

'Ehn, ehn. It's unbelievable that Sola would do that.'

'She really spoilt my day today.'

'I'm sorry to hear that. Please just take everything cool. By tomorrow, I'll be back in Lagos. I promise you I'll do something about it.'

1 Like

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by Ann2012(f): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for the update ma'am

Lightqueen

Izaray

Skubido

Purity23

Mavikolo2020

Come and read oooo

1 Like

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ann2012:
Lightqueen
Izaray
Skubido
Purity23
Mavikolo2020
Come and read oooo
Thank you Sis

1 Like

Re: A Kiss Of The Serpent by izaray(f): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2018
Ann2012:

Lightqueen

Izaray

Skubido

Purity23

Mavikolo2020

Come and read oooo
Thanks dearie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ ★★★ / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.