Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Cant Make Payment On Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Make Payment On Aliexpress (269 Views)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / FEC Directs Minimum Wage Payment On Or Before December 31 / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Make Payment On Aliexpress by genteelo(m): 2:04am On Oct 26, 2018
My fellow country people, I ordered some items on AliExpress and when I was about to make payment, I mistakenly input the wrong OTP, as a result of this, my account was temporaly blocked to buy from aliexpress, I checked my account and behold!, The money I had in my account to make the payment had being held and I can't even have access to it. Whenever I checked my balance it will display AVAILABLE BALLANCE: Bleep, CURRENT BALLANCE: XXXX. the current balance is the exert money I have in my account but I can only have access to the available balance. I went to my bank to lodge complain and they told me AliExpress had learned my money or something, I don't really understand Sha, they told me the money will be refunded after 7 days. I am not able to make any order now because my account has being blocked, I don't know if anyone has encountered d same problem, if you do please share ur experience.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page / Land For Sale !!!!!!!!! / Chin Chin And Plantains Chip In A Large Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.