Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (43647 Views)

Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Ademidd: 8:04am On May 29, 2019
smileyI'm salivating already. Amala and abula issagoal wink

4 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2019
Untill you have eaten in a serious Amala restaurant where customers wash plates to buy Amala then you will understand that Amala and Ewedu pass each other.

What an experience.
It was fun sha and the irony is that the place still functions and movers and shakers of society most times send their drivers there.

Amala and Ewedu oyato from place to place

7 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Btruth: 8:05am On May 29, 2019
that Amala sport by rail road, Guinness in Agege is something else.

5 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by centurionpapa(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2019
PataAlhaja:

What's the difference between Iya Dunni alamala that fortifies her business with the power of Ifa/Sango/Obatala/Ogun/Alfa/Woli and Iya Rebecca that does hers with the blood of Jesus Christ? grin

Oyinbo people don confuse you.

You go bow say na Iya Dunni amala sweet pass.
Ignore that troll u just quoted

6 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On May 29, 2019
Ewooooooo.

Ify was here.

Amala for lyfe kiss

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by meobizy(f): 8:07am On May 29, 2019
Threads like this remind me I am too old to patronize this discussion board. I will take my leave one of these days. It seems the oldies and regulars here are nineteen year olds and younger.

3 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On May 29, 2019
No better amala joint for Lekki,Ikoyi, Vgc area sha cry

If you know please mention. Abeg no mention Toyin lawanis place

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by pepperandsalt(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2019
Iya lati satellite town

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Btruth: 8:09am On May 29, 2019
femtex007:
Amala embassy. enugu
.....as in the same Enugu in "ile ibo"? Yes. I was there, and I saw it & experienced it too. But this was 2019 though.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Sterope(f): 8:10am On May 29, 2019
There is something about Abula with goat meat. Itnis impossible to be depressed after a plate of Amala, Ewedu and gbegiri. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Kceefresh19: 8:11am On May 29, 2019
University of Amala was burnt cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Jobabori(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2019
darmmie2012:
Iyadunni Alamala In Oyo (She's The Head Of Food Carteen In Oyo State)
There are two Iyaduuni alamala in Ibadan. The one you have mentioned and the other one that has her headquarter in Olomi. She owns another one in Saw mail area and opposite NNPC mega station near Bashorun over head bridge.
But the best Amala in Ibadan land is Ose Olorun (Skylolo) Bodija market, opposite Wema Bank, near Sky bank.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Ejika48(f): 8:12am On May 29, 2019
If u have not added iya ashabi at kola then u are on a lonnnnng tin! Like if u sabi n share if u don't!

5 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by iamclime(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2019
Amala Extra (old Faculty of Social Science, Eco side) and Amala Joint (AJ), Amala at Staff Club, all inside LASU. Saving lives and CGPAs for decades. grin
Then you come to Boiling Pot, beside Beach Town, Badagry.
There's also this great Amala joint behind the Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi. Oh, those days when men were boys!

7 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by mistyebby(f): 8:13am On May 29, 2019
This early momo angry. Miss Olaiya & white house days cheesy
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by agarawu23(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2019
Be careful with these people they rush their food. They are all fetish. I have learnt my lessons in a hard way during my days in school. We have passed out when we later heard the woman we rush her food and sneak out of hostels to eat has a big wound in her leg that she washes in her soup. She was made to confess round the city and I wanted to vomit my intestines when the news reach me.

No doubt, their foods are delicious but it's stupid for you to queue for so long and even wash plate by yourself just to buy amala when you can cook same at your home or ask someone who can cook to cook it for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by nogragra: 8:17am On May 29, 2019
atiku4President:
Is this Amalanization of Nigeria or What? Lol. Good though. Nigeria is rich in food varieties
At least its good for health and wellness not some murderous Fulanization people of no value to humanity other than the animal they rear.

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by robinicule(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2019
Iya Adija...Fodasis, Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by AngelicBeing: 8:19am On May 29, 2019
agarawu23:
Be careful with these people they rush their food. They are all fetish. I have learnt my lessons in a hard way during my days in school. We have passed out when we later heard the woman we rush her food and sneak out of hostels to eat has a big wound in her leg that she washes in her soup. She was made to confess round the city and I wanted to vomit my intestines when the news reach me.

No doubt, their foods are delicious but it's stupid for you to queue for so long and even wash plate by yourself just to buy amala when you can cook same at your home or ask someone who can cook to cook it for you.
I agree with you, not just amala joints, even regular restaurants are full of different fetish things to make more money, the best thing is to cook your food at home and if possible avoid eating out, the world is freaking wicked and there is wickedness everywhere sad

8 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by OhiOfIhima: 8:20am On May 29, 2019
daddytime:
Are they nafdac accredited?

No, they are accredited nafdac.. Oshi Omo!

9 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by HelenBee(f): 8:20am On May 29, 2019
Ola Shehu at Agege.

6 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by luluman: 8:20am On May 29, 2019
moscobabs:
Dear People

Find below list of tested, trusted and accredited Amala joints around the Nation for your leisure while traveling

��Iya Foyeke (ogbomoso)
��Mama T (Adenike, LAUTECH Ogbomoso)
�� Amala Polaris (close to UI gate, Ibadan)
�� Yakoyo (Oyo)
�� Fabris (abeokuta)
�� Iya ope (oshodi lagos)
�� Iya mulika (Oshodi Lagos)
�� Village kitchen (TBS, Lagos)
�� White house (Sabo yaba, Lagos)
�� 2door (Mushin Lagos)
�� Mama no 1 (under G, lautech ogbomoso)
�� Mama Kasim (akure)
�� Omo olope (ado Ekiti)
�� Yakoyo (ita-ore Ekiti bypass)
�� Iya oyo (katsina)
�� Iya Ayo (sabongerin, kano)
�� University of Amala (Idimu Lagos)
�� Iya Bimbo (itaoshin garage, Abeokuta)
�� Embassy (Osogbo)
�� Ojubo Ikun (Osogbo)
�� Iya kemi (Osogbo)
�� Alhaji Joint (Osogbo)
�� Yetty mama (Osogbo)
�� Iya Ibukun (Osogbo)
�� Iya Niyi (Minna)
�� Ikoh Allah (Ilorin)
�� Madam Saje (Refinery Road, Warri)
�� Princess food canteen (Along Okene Road)
�� Amala joint (Futminna back gate)
�� Omo Yoruba joint (Sapele)
�� Olaiya Joint (Opposite FSS, Unilag)
��Olaiya Joint (Shitta, Surulere)
�� Iwe iroyin joint (Abk)
�� June 12 canteen (Oke owode ogbomoso)
�� Iya Adam (Ijebu Ode)
�� Iya new road (Ijebu Ode)
��Odoegbo (Ijebu Ode)
�� Iya Moria (DLI, Unilag)
�� Owodunni (Bariga, Lagos)
�� Next level (Oke Koto Agege)
�� Iya alake (Maryland)
�� Oluwanishola (Minna)
� Lagos kitchen ( Ogbomoso Oyo road)
�Oluwatobi(Oyo)
�Eyitayo(Oyo)
�Ajiwumi(Oyo)
�Amalasogo(Oyo)
�IyaOyo(Wuye Abuja)
�IyaIbadan(Jahi Abuja)
�Yakoyo(Kubwa Abuja)
�Iyabo(Kubwa Abuja)
�Amalaplace(Kubwa Abuja)
�Ojuelegba(Gwarimpa Abuja)
�� Amala Spot (ikenegbu, owerri
��iya yusuf (Tanke, Ilorin)
��iya amina ( Olunlade, Opposite Michael Imodu Institute)
��Oyo Amala omole Estate
��Oyo Amala. Nnamadi Azikiwe Vi
��Ola oluwa kitchen
Behind Ikeja city mall and beside New Africa shrine
��Amala Ola Shehu (Agege stadium)
��Amala Fagba
��Iya Amala in Ikeja
��Amala Canada in Ebute-Meta
��Belgium Canteen in Mile 2
��Saudi Food Palace Bariga
��Amala Spot by rail train crossing in Agege

Add yours to the list.
Stay tune as we unveil other locations...

*Amala.... Saving lives since 1800*�....����
Why did you not include Iya Abayomi in gaskya road on your way to kaduda state poly in Zaria.

5 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by debasco1(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=moscobabs post=72416936]Dear People

Find below list of tested, trusted and accredited Amala joints around the Nation for your leisure while traveling

��Iya Foyeke (ogbomoso)
��Mama T (Adenike, LAUTECH Ogbomoso)
�� Amala Polaris (close to UI gate, Ibadan)
�� Yakoyo (Oyo)
�� Fabris (abeokuta)
�� Iya ope (oshodi lagos)
�� Iya mulika (Oshodi Lagos)
�� Village kitchen (TBS, Lagos)
�� White house (Sabo yaba, Lagos)
�� 2door (Mushin Lagos)
�� Mama no 1 (under G, lautech ogbomoso)
�� Mama Kasim (akure)
�� Omo olope (ado Ekiti)
�� Yakoyo (ita-ore Ekiti bypass)
�� Iya oyo (katsina)
�� Iya Ayo (sabongerin, kano)
�� University of Amala (Idimu Lagos)
�� Iya Bimbo (itaoshin garage, Abeokuta)
�� Embassy (Osogbo)
�� Ojubo Ikun (Osogbo)
�� Iya kemi (Osogbo)
�� Alhaji Joint (Osogbo)
�� Yetty mama (Osogbo)
�� Iya Ibukun (Osogbo)
�� Iya Niyi (Minna)
�� Ikoh Allah (Ilorin)
�� Madam Saje (Refinery Road, Warri)
�� Princess food canteen (Along Okene Road)
�� Amala joint (Futminna back gate)
�� Omo Yoruba joint (Sapele)
�� Olaiya Joint (Opposite FSS, Unilag)
��Olaiya Joint (Shitta, Surulere)
�� Iwe iroyin joint (Abk)
�� June 12 canteen (Oke owode ogbomoso)
�� Iya Adam (Ijebu Ode)
�� Iya new road (Ijebu Ode)
��Odoegbo (Ijebu Ode)
�� Iya Moria (DLI, Unilag)
�� Owodunni (Bariga, Lagos)
�� Next level (Oke Koto Agege)
�� Iya alake (Maryland)
�� Oluwanishola (Minna)
� Lagos kitchen ( Ogbomoso Oyo road)
�Oluwatobi(Oyo)
�Eyitayo(Oyo)
�Ajiwumi(Oyo)
�Amalasogo(Oyo)
�IyaOyo(Wuye Abuja)
�IyaIbadan(Jahi Abuja)
�Yakoyo(Kubwa Abuja)
�Iyabo(Kubwa Abuja)
�Amalaplace(Kubwa Abuja)
�Ojuelegba(Gwarimpa Abuja)
�� Amala Spot (ikenegbu, owerri
��iya yusuf (Tanke, Ilorin)
��iya amina ( Olunlade, Opposite Michael Imodu Institute)
��Oyo Amala omole Estate
��Oyo Amala. Nnamadi Azikiwe Vi
��Ola oluwa kitchen
Behind Ikeja city mall and beside New Africa shrine
��Amala Ola Shehu (Agege stadium)
��Amala Fagba
��Iya Amala in Ikeja
��Amala Canada in Ebute-Meta
��Belgium Canteen in Mile 2
��Saudi Food Palace Bariga
��Amala Spot by rail train crossing in Agege

Add yours to the list.
Stay tune as we unveil other locations.

Iya ijesha in wuse zone 1 nko. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by greatdave(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Amala skye bank bodija ibadan

Test and trusted

cheesy grin

Should be topping the list!

3 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by clems88(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2019
post=78815862:
Abula tinz.......

Amala of life......

It comes with different formations...

Choose your choice peeps! tongue..
bros why this wickedness this early morning. cry

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by viciati(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2019
I am currently in itori, ewekoro.. there is thid woman that sells amala and ogunfe at the back of itori complex... Amala the only yoruba meal i enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Jobabori(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2019
agarawu23:

Stop believing rumours. Spreading bad news about the reigning alamala is one of the bad competition strategies among Amala seller.
Eating Amala at home and eating it in a joint is like watching football at home and watching it in View centre. You should deduct the differences

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by agarawu23(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I agree with you, not just amala joints, even regular restaurants are full of different fetish things to make more money, the best thing is to cook your food at home and if possible avoid eating out, the world is freaking wicked and there is wickedness everywhere sad
so many disgusting things these food sellers do back doors just to make money and customers.

3 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Mexyz(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2019
Neyotee:
Iya kan(Alapere, Ketu)
I seriously fear this woman. The way people besiege that place for Amala is something else, not to talk of the calibre of people that goes there.

4 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ishawlar: 8:23am On May 29, 2019
Amala 4 real. ( Osapa london ) Lekki Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by nairalanduseles: 8:23am On May 29, 2019
agarawu23:
so many disgusting things these food sellers do back doors just to make money and customers.

U 're missing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal / How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven / Catfish Pepper Soup (point & Kill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.