Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (43685 Views)

Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by GTFOH: 11:00am On May 29, 2019
dfrost:

There's this joint along Tanke, Ilorin. The name has escaped my memory. Kai! grin cheesy

lol Iya Yussuf restaurant beside that ignorant T&K grin

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Niyi21: 11:04am On May 29, 2019
Iya Moria DLI Unilag grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by okeniti: 11:04am On May 29, 2019
Hard to tell.
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dondo83(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2019
Obalende bukka kubwa abuja

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Bullet01(f): 11:18am On May 29, 2019
dfrost:

There's this joint along Tanke, Ilorin. The name has escaped my memory. Kai! grin cheesy

Iya Yusuf Restaurant
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Kaypower112(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2019
Iya lati's place in kubwa abuja should be on the list ooo. that place dope.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2019
Mama Ebedi Restaurant (Aguda Surulere , Lagos)
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2019
Bullet01:

Iya Yusuf Restaurant
Beside T&K grin

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Olorunnim: 11:26am On May 29, 2019
Abula mushin idiroko
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Olorunnim: 11:26am On May 29, 2019
Niyi21:
Oya Moria DLI Unilag grin grin
you sef sabi

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ifyalways(f): 11:35am On May 29, 2019
BabaOwen:
Amala 4 real, osapa London, lekki.
Hope this is not a joke. Can you give a small but clear description to the place from the Osapa entrance. Thanks
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by mamaafrik(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2019
what of Eji alamala for saje,Abeokuta. see my yoruba people they disturb pelson for early moomo. one madam also dey for scholarship Board front along agege road,lagos .her amala and gbegiri is a bae from bombay.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

No be small thing o. From N150k - N500 per week. I go just run mad.

I dey tell you. No be small thing. I almost went into depression and I almost got stuck in between selling my soul to the devil for money or serving God. Mehn the devil ministered to me so many times o but I put my trust in God. Instead of allowing myself get depressed, I quickly look for another alternative. I started other businesses to survive. Though it's not bringing much like the food but I'm contented. As long as it feeds me and pays my petty bills no wahala. I didn't close my canteen o. I wanted to but my mom told me not to close it. Profit for last week was N500 lmao. I use it to eat Sharwama lol
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2019
tabithababy:

Hmmmm shocked

It's well
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ifyalways(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Very overhyped. I think that is amaladotcom.

I ordered it once, requested for panla, shaki and roundabout. They gave me one nonsense panla ehn, the meat was very tiny. I was so angry, imagine being hungry at work, all to receive that nonsense.

I don't think there is any reasonable amala joint on the Island biko.
Yeah. I agree with you.

I usually go to Marina anytime i crave for amala. Or badore( horrible traffic) cry

I can eat amala all day everyday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 29, 2019
infinitygod87:
iya baraka geri alimi Ilorin
iya Yusuf tanke
There is another one in Offa Garage. I can't remember the name...
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:41am On May 29, 2019
Bellfun:

The plain truth!

That's the truth that nobody wants to talk about. I'm into the business and I know how the thing dey go.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

My dear, since the days of John the Baptist, Food business has been a spiritual business. Yoruba will say 'ise aye or owo aye' as in the under world business. Even the smallest road side business isn't left out. I'm a food seller and I know what is happening. Maybe I should find time one of these days to write about it but the summary of it is, 99.9% of all these food places are jazzed. Whether small jazz or big ones. Jazz is jazz. Now 85% of the owners belongs to one fraternity or the other especially the ones owned by the women. Till today, I am still being disturbed to join their cult because I own a canteen. There are Many things that these world people brings to me to bury or hang in my canteen but I do refuse. Even sometimes they tell me to appease the god of food or what is it called. My faith as a Christian won't allow me do any of that. I have to choose one, to serve the devil or serve God. Me as a person, I can't do the two at the same time. Or can you look up and look down at the same time? It's not possible. Most of these food sellers or owners have sold their soul to the devil. You know what, because I refused to partake in all of these, around late march, I noticed that my canteen that was bringing in 100 - 150k weekly now brings in 500 naira weekly. At first I didn't see it as anything. I thought every business has its up and down. Not until I got awakening to the reoccuring trends in my canteen. We cook and no one comes to buy. Note before now, my food was rated the best in the neighborhood. I have over 70 steady customers contact aside those passer by who just stroll in to eat. All of a sudden, they all stopped coming to my shop. I took it upon myself to call them, visit them, to know what's wrong, to know why they are not coming to eat, but my customers could not give a cogent reason. Even my own friends were not left out o. They pratically forgot I existed or that my canteen existed. My friends I challenged for not patronising always say 'sorry I forgot'. At I point I stopped being angry with them because I realized it was a spiritual battle. Aside my family members who knows about my ordeal, I'm saying it here for the first time. Food business they say is lucrative but no one is bold enough to put to the media what he/she has done to make it lucrative lol. Ise Ounje Le ooo. If you don't join them to do what they did, just be ready to be contented with the 2k or even less profit it will bring every week that is if one health is not even being attacked spiritually. Ise Ounje, Ise Aye Ni
Even drinks are not excluded anymore. Anything that goes into the human body. Food, water, drinks those who own beer parlour and peppersoup joint knows what I'm talking about. Even the people who hawk ordinary pure water , bottle water in traffic and shops now lace it with jazz. Just this morning, I saw a woman u wrapping a black substance and sprinkling it on her pure water. I saw it but mind my business. O se oro aje ni. So who doesn't know that they are eating jazz? People know about it but don't be caught in the act is the people believe. Let me stop here jor...
This is very deep!!!
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:00pm On May 29, 2019
iamclime:
Amala Extra (old Faculty of Social Science, Eco side) and Amala Joint (AJ), Amala at Staff Club, all inside LASU. Saving lives and CGPAs for decades. grin
Then you come to Boiling Pot, beside Beach Town, Badagry.
There's also this great Amala joint behind the Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi. Oh, those days when men were boys!

Awò LASU of life. I bow for the amala there. The egufe is something else. We went there for a project and the senior staff took us for a treat. We even played table tennis before we left.

I hail LASU men. Una strong oOo.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 29, 2019
GTFOH:

What makes T&K ignorant??
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
greatdave:

Should be topping the list!

Is this were Oluomo buys his amala from? I once heard that rumour but find it hard believe to though.
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by abbeynism(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
Inastraite (Festac, Ibadan)
Mama Ope I & II - Ibadan

Ibadan loni Amala and Gbegiri, take a bow
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I dey tell you. No be small thing. I almost went into depression and I almost got stuck in between selling my soul to the devil for money or serving God. Mehn the devil ministered to me so many times o but I put my trust in God. Instead of allowing myself get depressed, I quickly look for another alternative. I started other businesses to survive. Though it's not bringing much like the food but I'm contented. As long as it feeds me and pays my petty bills no wahala. I didn't close my canteen o. I wanted to but my mom told me not to close it. Profit for last week was N500 lmao. I use it to eat Sharwama lol
Hmmn. Very serious matter. You need to organize some Christian Spiritual exercise on that Canteen of yours. So that it can boom again. Your tenacity is very encouraging...
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:08pm On May 29, 2019
agarawu23:
so many disgusting things these food sellers do back doors just to make money and customers.

So Chicken Republic their marketing strategy of Refuel that is a sellout are using diabolic means too?

Inasmuch I don't dispel the idea that people are wicked but it can't be all encompassing.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:12pm On May 29, 2019
eni4real:
Hmmn. Very serious matter. You need to organize some Christian Spiritual exercise on that Canteen of yours. So that it can boom again. Your tenacity is very encouraging...

Yes I'm working towards doing that. That was why I was told not to close it when I wanted to.
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:13pm On May 29, 2019
eni4real:
This is very deep!!!

Deeper than what anyone thinks or imagine
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:15pm On May 29, 2019
Sike:
BUT WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THIS TO ME L'OSAN AWE TORI OLORUN?!!!!

Ma binu ore. Awe ma to la ipe. cheesy
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by luluman: 12:19pm On May 29, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Lukmanu, so to enter Yoruba canteen means denying ylrubas the right to run their lives. If you an Ibo graduate is sent to sarki in Oyo to serve, where you know it is difficult to find an Ibo canteen, will it be wrong if he enters a Yoruba canteen to manage whatever he can get there.

Do you know how many Yorubas go to Galaxy restaurant which is Ibo in Computer village to eat ofe nsala daily?
Chief Judge of yeebos that cannot comprehend. You said "manage what ever he can get" UNDERLINED WORD MANAGE. Did yorubas ask for ofeen- whatever to be replaced with amala? NO.why then was he complaining? I put it to you that your brother did not go there to manage anything but to look for trouble. Case dismissed .NEXT MUMU PLEASE.

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:20pm On May 29, 2019
Bbbwings:

Iya yusuf
Still went there yesterday.
Na go go save me

Yes oOo. Iya Yusuf. But wait oOo, person don chop for this life oOo.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
oyinda1599:
Iya yusuf I guessed.

Yes sis. Iya Yusuf. grin grin

Missing Ilorin badly cry
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:28pm On May 29, 2019
GTFOH:

Yes, Iya Yusuf. T&K with their overhyped pricing system. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal / How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven / Catfish Pepper Soup (point & Kill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.