Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (43603 Views)

Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:29pm On May 29, 2019
Bullet01:

Iya Yusuf Restaurant

Yes oOo.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dfrost: 12:30pm On May 29, 2019
eni4real:
Beside T&K grin

Opposite or beside T&K?
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by OlawaleBammie: 12:33pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

My dear, since the days of John the Baptist, Food business has been a spiritual business. Yoruba will say 'ise aye or owo aye' as in the under world business. Even the smallest road side business isn't left out. I'm a food seller and I know what is happening. Maybe I should find time one of these days to write about it but the summary of it is, 99.9% of all these food places are jazzed. Whether small jazz or big ones. Jazz is jazz. Now 85% of the owners belongs to one fraternity or the other especially the ones owned by the women. Till today, I am still being disturbed to join their cult because I own a canteen. There are Many things that these world people brings to me to bury or hang in my canteen but I do refuse. Even sometimes they tell me to appease the god of food or what is it called. My faith as a Christian won't allow me do any of that. I have to choose one, to serve the devil or serve God. Me as a person, I can't do the two at the same time. Or can you look up and look down at the same time? It's not possible. Most of these food sellers or owners have sold their soul to the devil. You know what, because I refused to partake in all of these, around late march, I noticed that my canteen that was bringing in 100 - 150k weekly now brings in 500 naira weekly. At first I didn't see it as anything. I thought every business has its up and down. Not until I got awakening to the reoccuring trends in my canteen. We cook and no one comes to buy. Note before now, my food was rated the best in the neighborhood. I have over 70 steady customers contact aside those passer by who just stroll in to eat. All of a sudden, they all stopped coming to my shop. I took it upon myself to call them, visit them, to know what's wrong, to know why they are not coming to eat, but my customers could not give a cogent reason. Even my own friends were not left out o. They pratically forgot I existed or that my canteen existed. My friends I challenged for not patronising always say 'sorry I forgot'. At I point I stopped being angry with them because I realized it was a spiritual battle. Aside my family members who knows about my ordeal, I'm saying it here for the first time. Food business they say is lucrative but no one is bold enough to put to the media what he/she has done to make it lucrative lol. Ise Ounje Le ooo. If you don't join them to do what they did, just be ready to be contented with the 2k or even less profit it will bring every week that is if one health is not even being attacked spiritually. Ise Ounje, Ise Aye Ni
Even drinks are not excluded anymore. Anything that goes into the human body. Food, water, drinks those who own beer parlour and peppersoup joint knows what I'm talking about. Even the people who hawk ordinary pure water , bottle water in traffic and shops now lace it with jazz. Just this morning, I saw a woman u wrapping a black substance and sprinkling it on her pure water. I saw it but mind my business. O se oro aje ni. So who doesn't know that they are eating jazz? People know about it but don't be caught in the act is the people believe. Let me stop here jor...

pls goddess, do all dis rituals dey do hav a significant effect on der customers??
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by virginchaser(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
Try Tombia extension GRA by Ikwere road, Portharcourt number one amala joint, Iyadunni by Agip road after Genesis fast food, Amala joint beside Diamond bank Rumuomasi, Amala joint Rumukuishi road before tank bus stop. Have you try the new Amala joint at Woji road from Artilery after railway by your left hand side or amala joint at Igbo Echei after Famose filling station. Also try Amala joint at Onne junction or Amala joint along Rumudara Eliozu junction before the market East west road and many other more. We can not forget Portharcourt Amala joint pioneers like IYALABAKE at Rumuola though still functioning as Labake hotel and former MAMA B at Rumuodara.

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2019
kinzation:

Lol
what about bibire for ijokodo and inside poly
wawwu. I never go that side sha

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by OMOTOWO(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

If you are spiritual person and enter that canteen at challenge you'll know something is not right. The place has this aura of fetishism. I couldn't eat there, my friend ate while I took a bottle of coke. When we left I told him how I felt immediately I entered there, he said he felt the same way too but was too hungry to give a damn. That place is jazzed!

She probably has a human head buried deep inside her pot of soup, nobody is allowed to stir the pot except her. grin
you mean that amala joint in challenge,Ibadan where they board Abeokuta vehicles

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by OMOTOWO(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2019
Realdeals:
Yakoyo (Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass Kaduna and opposite Kaduna Refinery)
Iya Samodi (Kelani str mushin)
Amala Lanko (Babalosha Mushin)
Amala joint (Otigba/Oremeji junction computer village)
hmn that joint beside fidelity bank Abi Abi na fcmb at that junction where guys sell shoe on their vehicles ?a dey visit their wella anytime I enter CV
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Moconquer: 1:02pm On May 29, 2019
Ojasope. Car wash ijegun ikotun
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by bellotaofeek: 1:05pm On May 29, 2019
Amala Shitta #1 grin
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Planet3xi: 1:12pm On May 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Yeah. I agree with you.

I usually go to Marina anytime i crave for amala. Or badore( horrible traffic) cry

I can eat amala all day everyday cheesy

We plenty wet dey visit Badore for amala be that. That round about for Ado abi or Amala joint at Folarin grin

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ifyalways(f): 1:23pm On May 29, 2019
Planet3xi:

We plenty wet dey visit Badore for amala be that. That round about for Ado abi or Amala joint at Folarin grin
Amala Folarin , Present sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by 3verblazing(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2019
Ojuelegba (maitama Abuja) kiss
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ImaIma1(f): 1:25pm On May 29, 2019
Inastrait (Ibadan)
Mama Ope (Ibadan)
Amala joint (Bawala palmgroove and census close to bode Thomas surulere)
Amala joint (Agbowo express Ibadan)

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Planet3xi: 1:27pm On May 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Amala Folarin , Present sir grin

Yebariba ;Dalthough she has moved there's this lady at pump and sell oh my goodness if you eat her meals eh. Iya blessing
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by maisauki: 1:29pm On May 29, 2019
I kan confirm iya oyo, katsina
dia s ds woman, yakoyo jst b4 capital hotel in osogbo den dat sells gud amala. dats abt 20yrs ago wen w were stil sec sch; islamic college 2b precise
#iRepICOS

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dayoyak: 1:30pm On May 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I've eaten from every joint you listed in Ogbomoso. You committed a great SIN by leaving out Iya Mutiu (High School, Ogbomoso)
Lol....
I hail you oo

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes I'm working towards doing that. That was why I was told not to close it when I wanted to.
God will have his way. You will overcome!!!
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Magnifico2000: 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
I rep white house amala
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by kinzation(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2019
Kakamorufu:
wawwu. I never go that side sha
Lol
e bam die
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by oluwazoba25: 1:50pm On May 29, 2019
olashehu in as agege is the best
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by redsocks(f): 1:54pm On May 29, 2019
Sanchez01:

Yass!

There is a woman at Otigba junction, just beside Airtel office. She comes out only the evening though, around 6pm upward.

Thanks a lot. A friend confirmed same.Will be there by that time .
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by ChelseaDotCom: 1:55pm On May 29, 2019
Amala Joint, Tombia Round about, Bayelsa State.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by aycapri(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2019
Amala Iya kan(Alapere, Ketu, Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by LordTrezy(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
Lainegh:
Four points by sheraton
correct, iya pelumi
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by akinbayoabayom(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
Amala behind Polaris bank, Adegbola (Akure)
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Oselu28(f): 2:39pm On May 29, 2019
surulere restaurant(Olorombo Abeokuta)

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:40pm On May 29, 2019
eni4real:
God will have his way. You will overcome!!!

Amen. Thanks
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2019
abc115:
There is Amala Place Mabushi in Abuja
This is not Mabushi na. This is JAHI. Close to NEXT
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by Ndipe(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2019
Offpoint1:

cheesy I know what you're trying to do, you want me to start shaking tables... I won't Mbok

You have already done so. As a result, one has to inform the Iban Akwa Ibom to send you a query letter.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
dingbang:
Why is it that Yorubas like to mix stew with soup?

Can't they not ask person what they like? I went into a restaurant yesterday to eat vegetable soup with garri, and the girl brought garri and stew for me to eat. I asked her what is the meaning of this? I never recalled telling you to bring me stew and garri. She started looking at me like someone who got denied by her boyfriend , I told her why the face? Please go and turn it back into the pot and bring me proper vegetable soup that has leaves only.

LOL. Yoruba sef. Yama yama people.
Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by AuroraB(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2019
Asiri abo, Illaro through Owode kiss

1 Like

Re: Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. Yoruba sef. Yama yama people.
cheesy they will come for you o. My hand no dey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal / Catfish Pepper Soup (point & Kill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.