Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral (2576 Views)

Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit / Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Huddah Monroe Shows Off Her Very Sexy Curvy Backside In A Swimsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by iGist: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2018
A South African man has earned the approval of many and his phone wouldn't stop buzzing after his reply to critics of his wife's outfit went viral.

Neo shared a photo of himself and his wife at the beach, both of them in swimwear. But some people took it upon themselves to criticize his wife for her revealing swimsuit, which they said doesn't speak well of her as a wife.

And Neo jumped to his wife's rescue with a reply that completely shut the critics up and earned him the title of husband material on Twitter.

Read below...

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/mans-reply-people-criticising-wife-wearing-swimsuit-goes-viral

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by iGist: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2018

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by delugajackson: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2018
There's nothing wrong in letting her wear what she feels, but posting it online for the whole world to see isn't right.

This is your wife we're talking about and not some roadside prostitute. Except she is one, then I have no problem with that.

4 Likes

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2018
I didn't read all those but the bikini is pretty revealing sha especially down there.

btw

no homo, if the man is having a hard-on in this picture, that means he's a midget down there
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Tamarapetty(f): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2018
In conclusion, what did he say??

1 Like

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by CreepyBlackpool: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2018
let ye people of the earth learn to mind your own business and thou shalt live longer
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2018
What happened to wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to the beach? Why must we copy every move or tradition made by oyibos? The truth is you can be comfortable and relax in shirt and short on the beach. It is not like people take a swim in the ocean. Even if a woman wants to take a swim, why didn't bikini inventors make spandex shirt and pair of shorts? Bikini is just an excuse to display nudity and arouse sexual attention in the opposite sex

2 Likes

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by MissRaine69(f): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2018
So what exactly are you supposed to wear when on a beach if you intend to swim? Assuming bikinis and one pieces are not “proper”
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by kongolo(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2018
The man is a wuss.
Look at how he is holding onto the wife so tightly but her hand is only slightly touching him.
At the right price,she can still get fuccked

2 Likes

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by MissRaine69(f): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2018
MISFITrep:
What happened to wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to the beach? Why must we copy every move or tradition made by oyibos? The truth is you can be comfortable and relax in shirt and short on the beach. It is not like people take a swim in the ocean. Even if a woman wants to take a swim, why didn't bikini inventors make spandex shirt and pair of shorts? Bikini is just an excuse to display nudity and arouse sexual attention in the opposite sex
And for those that actually swim?
Long live the bikini especially the one that shows both your arse cheeks!
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by MissRaine69(f): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
In conclusion, what did he say??
It was a very long winded way of saying mind your own business.
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2018
Why won't he defend his daily bread?
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

And for those that actually swim?
Long live the bikini especially the one that shows both your arse cheeks!
the material used in making bikinis could have been used in making a much more decent outfit
Spandex is used right? Why aren't there spandex t-shirts or tank tops? Or spandex shorts? Lol why did swimwear have to take the form of bra and panties?
Women have the right to wear whatever
All I'm saying is swimwear doesn't have to be very tiny and revealing before it's comfortable
It's all for looking sexy and arousing sexual attention as I mentioned lol you own your body do what you like

2 Likes

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by udoka55555: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2018
it was revealing though I didn't see the main thing but I just imagine it being big and wide...

but it looks like the man is forcing himself on the woman and the woman is pushing him away...

most times I don't understand all this married people.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Oreofepeters: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Africans and yeye decency are like garri & epa.

Lemme ask, are we holier than the Americans? They wear revealing dress too, some even go out naked.

Are we?.
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2018
undecided N!gga that sh!t x made for yuh eyes only... Y u out here embarrassing yuh whole family,or u fink yuh wife x Nicki?

1 Like

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Emmanuel505(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2018
man dat tin is fr ur private view nt fr d whole world cryman dat tin is fr ur private view nt fr d whole world

1 Like

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2018
The man is wrong. She can were anything she likes but putting into on social media is an invite for validation from the public. It's nolonger a private matter.

1 Like

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by MissRaine69(f): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2018
MISFITrep:
the material used in making bikinis could have been used in making a much more decent outfit
Spandex is used right? Why aren't there spandex t-shirts or tank tops? Or spandex shorts? Lol why did swimwear have to take the form of bra and panties?
Women have the right to wear whatever
All I'm saying is swimwear doesn't have to be very tiny and revealing before it's comfortable
It's all for looking sexy and arousing sexual attention as I mentioned lol you own your body do what you like
Spandex is not solely used for swimwear necessary, silk,neoprene, cotton even jersey. I swim a lot so the streamlined the swimwear the better it is for me in terms of drag.
Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by thoollz: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2018
No matter what, it's wrong for a married woman to expose herself that much. U can say whatever u want to say, what's bad is bad. No justification for wrongdoings.

1 Like

Re: Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral by fr3do(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2018
The woman clean o, most especially down there

(1) (Reply)

Police Woman Left Child To Die In A Heated Car While Having Sex With Boss -photo / I Have Observed That Intelligent Guys Love Controversial Women / Should I Still Trust Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.