Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Should I Still Trust Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Trust Her. (2580 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2019
Please I Need some advice.

I meet her 2yrs ago at my villag., some one intrudused her to me. We exchange number and started talking. I made my intentions to her that am coming to her for marriage, I also told her that we needed to know each other very well before any thing. I also asked her if she is in any relationship and she said NO.
We started dating.
I wanted to see her people on Apirl this year and I asked her to come back home. She came back.
On that faithful day, a call came into my phone which I did not know the person, it was a guy , he was asking me my name and some questions which I answered. I told my girl what was going on if he know the person,she said no but łater said she used the person number to call me one day and why is the person call me .I said ok, May be the person might call back.
After so mins the guy called back and ask me If I know a girl called.....that my girlfriend I told him YES that she is my wife to be. The guy now told me that she have been playing games to both of us..that she told him that am his brother. That he have been dating her for 4yrs now , also both of them even made love before she came back to see me. The guy said a lot of things.
I later ask her to tell me the truth on what is going on, at the begining she denied but at the end she accepted.
I asked her to go home and promised her I will not tell any body. She went home crying and told her brother who later called me .
To cut the whole story shot.,she pleaded and promised it will not happen again that the guy was threaten to kill her if she leave him. That she was not doing all those things with her mind.
I later forgived her .

But the question is , should I still trust her again?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by 2special(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2019
should l tell you the truth...Nothing but the truth?..... Don't trust her and you need to upgrade yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Originalsly: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Did the guy call off the death threat

8 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Authoreety: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Come on, my guy, be a man na...

There are so many lots of plenty uncountable fishes in the river...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by chinchonglee(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Is dat typographical errors or grammatical errors up there??

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Jombom: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2019
You suppose to should shall trust her.
As e be like say u get head wet u no wan use make I kuku help u scatter am. Ndi ara !

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2019
I struggled to read your writeup but I got your story.
At this time, you don't need to believe any side of the story because both of them are desperate at the moment. The guy don't wanna loose your girl and the girl don't wanna loose you so they would make up stories to achieve their aim.
I suggest you investigate and if truly he threatened her, then forgive her but if he didn't, then she has never valued you and it's time to leave her so you don't become another used to be married.
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Easier to list what you did right than to list what you did wrong... You did zero right and everything wrong. Why stop now; forgive her, buy her a wedding present, and pay the asking price for her hand in marriage.

Don't forget to update us

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by tidalstorm(m): 1:59am On Sep 25, 2019
see this guy!!!
You just found out you're a side boyfriend to a girl who lies and cheats on you, and you're asking if you should trust her?

8 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Peterosky(m): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2019
My.only Joy here in spite of all this your grammatical errors, is that you forgived (forgave ).So whether you trust her again or not, is none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by mezarddinny: 4:47am On Sep 25, 2019
what you don't know is that when you catch a lady cheating and she apologises and begs you to accept her back, she will forever be loyal to you

so to your question, you should have more trust in her and put her name on everything you have, make her your next of kin, beneficiary to all your money if anything happens to you and also buy something very expensive for her.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Lonelypacifist6: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Abort mission I repeat abort mission code black trust is missing, she's sly as a fox, Report to base over and out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by enuk80(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
[s]what you don't know is that when you catch a lady cheating and she apologises and begs you to accept her back, she will forever be loyal to you[/s]

so to your question, you should have more trust in her and put her name on everything you have, make her your next of kin, beneficiary to all your money if anything happens to you and also buy something very expensive for her.

That's not true. She will always go back to the same dude she cheat with when everything has been settled. I have a girl then who had a bf but she was messing with me. The guy found out and was mad at her. She cried so much to the extent that she doesn't want to see me and blame me for everything. She went back to her guy and pleaded for forgiveness and the guy forgave her. After a week that she settled with her guy, she came back to me for sex again. So, women that cheat do not change.

Op, your gf will never change and you can never trust her again

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by iTearHerToto: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2019
English suffering from chronic epilepsy
I later forgived her
[img]https:///view/cant-sleep-annoyed-insomnia-attacks-gif-4928497.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2019
OP, ex boyfriend na bad market oh. Free the babe oh. She go always use that guy take dey cheat on you oh. Even if you marry her, she go still dey cheat on you with that guy. The best thing for you to do is to upgrade yourself.
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Hozil92(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Seriously speaking, I don't really know what's wrong with people nowadays. You already know what to do, yet you come here seeking for an advice that does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Skmoda360(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2019
2special:
should l tell you the truth...Nothing but the truth?..... Don't trust her and you need to upgrade yourself.
He should just go get another girl, a better one at that......that girl dey smell lies all over her body....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Skmoda360(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2019
iTearHerToto:
English suffering from chronic epilepsy
I later forgived her
[img]https:///view/cant-sleep-annoyed-insomnia-attacks-gif-4928497.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
You are mad ni.....leave the guy alone, English is hard now grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Skmoda360(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
what you don't know is that when you catch a lady cheating and she apologises and begs you to accept her back, she will forever be loyal to you

You are a devil.....common advise you cannot give, are you a bittch nigga?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2019
How exactly did the guy get your number? Threatened? She's stupid and does not deserve that your ring jor. Freaking liar.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2019
See brother, brother wey ...

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by luvyaself95(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Trust Her At Your peril Breakup Everything with her. Broken Relationship is far better than broken marriage.
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Yugoteey2k:

I meet her 2yrs ago at my villag., some one intrudused her to me. We exchange number and started talking. I made my intentions to her that am coming to her for marriage, I also told her that we needed to know each other very well before any thing. I also asked her if she is in any relationship and she said NO.
We started dating.
I wanted to see her people on Apirl this year and I asked her to come back home. She came back.
On that faithful day, a call came into my phone which I did not know the person, it was a guy , he was asking me my name and some questions which I answered. I told my girl what was going on if he know the person,she said no but łater said she used the person number to call me one day and why is the person call me .I said ok, May be the person might call back.
After so mins the guy called back and ask me If I know a girl called.....that my girlfriend I told him YES that she is my wife to be. The guy now told me that she have been playing games to both of us..that she told him that am his brother. That he have been dating her for 4yrs now , also both of them even made love before she came back to see me. The guy said a lot of things.
I later ask her to tell me the truth on what is going on, at the begining she denied but at the end she accepted.
I asked her to go home and promised her I will not tell any body. She went home crying and told her brother who later called me .
To cut the whole story shot.,she pleaded and promised it will not happen again that the guy was threaten to kill her if she leave him. That she was not doing all those things with her mind.
I later forgived her .

Non go die notop woman matter she will mourn you for a month and move on; someone threatening death and you are still there.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by femi4: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Yugoteey2k:

We started dating.
I later forgived her .

Intrudused her to me
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by ednut1(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2019
What is making guys weak these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Yugoteey2k:

We started dating.
I later forgived her .

My candid advise is for you to let her go, she's an unrepentant liar and she can't change, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage though is painful please let her go

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by bigpriik: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2019
ednut1:
I swear the thing tire.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by bigpriik: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2019
ednut1:
I swear the thing tire.
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Larryfest(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Guy trust her more now that you know she is a cheat in fact give her your ATM and pin and fast forward the wedding to this Saturday cos you never see woman before right Nawa for you!!!
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by nuelyoyo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How exactly did the guy get your number? Threatened? She's stupid and does not deserve that your ring jor. Freaking liar.
she used the guy's phone to call the OP, I guess the guy saved the number.
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
nuelyoyo:
she used the guy's phone to call the OP, I guess the guy saved the number.
Why do such in the first place?
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by captainking(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yugoteey2k:

We started dating.
I later forgived her .

In simple and clear terms,,,,dump her as soon as possible...This almost happened to me...when the guy called and told me everything..that was the end.
be wise bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download. Eminem Music To Be Murdered By Full 2020 / Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) / Man Caught His Beautiful Wife And Dragged Her Curve Badly Along The Road: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.