Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (34918 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Ebimor96: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by modaink333: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2018
n
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2018
This man must think Nigerians are incredibly stupid
Damn!!!
So annoying!!!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by davibid: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2018
Y
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Expensive2000(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2018
Abeg make feBUHARI 2019 reach quick, make we pick one pATIKUlar President

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by eneyoduke(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2018
See the result of certificateless!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Awoo88: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari does not have any certificate. None at all. The only program he was successful in were fellowship programs. He was the only top military officer who who have no profix to his name. Even Abacha managed one I think.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by rapid101(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Re u too busy for any thing, or being stressful after work, school or even maybe outing, do u need professional errand personal to do mini jobs for u for a little token here in Benin city that u can trust, then welcome to RapidTask concierge & Errand service
We offer:
Drop off or pick up dry cleaning
• Take car in mechanical service
and maintenance, or for wash
• Take items to post office or
courier service for mailing
• Transport pets to and from
the vet and groomer
• Take lunches and books to kids
at school
• Purchase, wrap, and deliver gifts
to friends and family
• Pick up and deliver trays of
food for meetings at your
office or small parties at your
home
• Gift shopping
• Grocery shopping
• Back to school shopping
• Returns and exchanges
• Organizing closets
. School runs (morning/afternoon)
And many more
Our office is at 19 shepeolu street shomolu lagos
Or u can call us on 08065500452
Or email femiregha@gmail.com
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by israelmao(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2018
It is quite disheartening that Buhari doesn't lead by example.Who among the candidates for general elections across all parties still has his or her certificate with his or her school after years of graduation?This is one of the things his supporters must ponder on and have a rethink about his integrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Sleekjunior(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2018
scallywag malicious element of a waste..u that is employed can u feed ur generation..awon daft afonjas buhari's bitch...
N2an2a:
E pain u shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by sureheaven(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari has been the commander in chief of the Army and President for almost 4 years which is more than enough time to fish out his certificate where ever it is hiding in this Nigeria ... Nigerians cannot and will not accept this fraudulent affidavit which is even perjury 100 percent because Buhari swore the affidavit knowing fully well his entry is a white lie .... Sue Buhari for perjury now!!!!!

Ogbeni instead of writing this polluted thrash, why not sue the Nigeria military over the certificate of PMB
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Wizzyflexx: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2018
What's today's date??
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by badjack(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
This idiot will just be twitting nonsense from where ever he is outside Nigeria. Him dey crase? Buhari has told us his documents are with the military. If you don't believe him, go to the military. Period.
The certificate filled PDP presidents ended up rubbishing this country. Mad Omokri. Rubbish. We will not accept it. You and who?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by sureheaven(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari please I no gree.
Show me your certificate.

Tell the army to release it or give you a photocopy.
Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu.
Our mumu don do.

You must go back to Daura.
Oloshi mkpi

Ur msg is meaningless, stop leaving a burning house to chase. If u are I doubt of what PMB said about the whereabouts of his certificate, u can sue the Nigeria military.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Tenn88: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
madmohamed:
tel buhari to produce his certificate. Or shot up .mumu
Buhari till 2023

Oya kill yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by JubiGold(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
only dumbass like wailers will think one can attain level of general without certificate...
Atiklooters una welldone oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by naijanative: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
If I lose my o level today, I know where to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by knowhowk: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari please I no gree.

Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu.
Our mumu don do.

Oloshi mkpi
. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Cmanforall: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2018
ShySteady:
I must admit that the way Buhari presents himself to the public and international community sometimes is very comical/clownish.

He must be made to understand that he is leading humans, majority of whom are more intelligent than him, and not animals as portrayed by his wife, Aisha.

If he answers these questions correctly, he stands a chance of being respected, at least for once since becoming a democrat.

1. Who gives the final order to the Nigerian Military?

2. Assuming the last administration refused to produce your certificates, because they were very bad, what has stopped you since assuming the highest office in Nigeria (3 years) from demanding for them knowing its a requirement for seeking elective positions?

3. Who submits original of their credentials/documents anyway?

90% of the populace are more intelligent than him. It's unfortunate a country with great minds is being led by a 'visionless' and 'markedly-below
-average' leader.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2018
This is an opportunity to disqualify this idiot called Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Reno the unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life
you done?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by knowhowk: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2018
sureheaven:
Buhari please I no gree.

Our mumu don do.

Oloshi mkpi

Ur msg is meaningless, stop leaving a burning house to chase. If u are I doubt of what PMB said about the whereabouts of his certificate, u can sue the Nigeria military.
Very very Meaningful

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by seborrhic: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2018
badjack:
This idiot will just be twitting nonsense from where ever he is outside Nigeria. Him dey crase? Buhari has told us his documents are with the military. If you don't believe him, go to the military. Period.
The certificate filled PDP presidents ended up rubbishing this country. Mad Omokri. Rubbish. We will not accept it. You and who?
Just read what a human being is saying.
Even a child in the western world would reason better than this

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by hope4nigeria(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2018
GoodofNaija:
If you have a certificate and you are supporting a certificateless man to continue to be your president, you need mental examination.

#BacktoDaura2019
that's why I always say it that most Nigerian are very crazy. Even some acclaimed educated one are more stupid people, you can imaging a graduate from Cow rearer colony joined army, then become President over academic Professor.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by AdesegunSanni89: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari has been the commander in chief of the Army and President for almost 4 years which is more than enough time to fish out his certificate where ever it is hiding in this Nigeria ... Nigerians cannot and will not accept this fraudulent affidavit which is even perjury 100 percent because Buhari swore the affidavit knowing fully well his entry is a white lie .... Sue Buhari for perjury now!!!!!
. So because he's the commander-in-chief means he should circumvent protocols in the military? These PDP Basterds and their lawlessness sef..... E no go better for Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by IykeD(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2018
So much for integrity. Liar of a president.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by buchai: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2018
buhari certificate, a joke of the century.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Mykel4God(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Morning famz
Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a cheerful giver from Nairaland here just gave out her help also, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by OhiOfIhima: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
True talk from Reno, Who control the army. 2015 might be acceptable but this is totally absurd. It simply show that Buhari has no certificate. He has all the authorities and power to place an order on Nigeria Army to bring out his certificate in the next 48hrs if only he has.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by pauljumbo: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Talk with fact where is the certificate

vedaxcool:
Reno the unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Viking007(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari please I no gree.

Our mumu don do.

Oloshi mkpi

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.