Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (34917 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by breakeven: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
So Buhari no get sabiticate. Yet he rose to be general in the army. This can never happen to southerners. Aboki have been cheating us since Lord lugard time. And we killed ourselves for them in the name of civil war.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari please I no gree. Show me your certificate. Tell the army to release it or give you a photocopy. Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu. Our mumu don do. You must go back to Daura. Oloshi mkpi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by infogenius(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
TreasureJunky:
I wonder how the credentials will look like.. 9 f9, that one na credential??
That is IF there is one, because i suspect that there is NONE

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by bareal(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
macello4:
[/s][s] ur hatred for my president go kee u.

Unfortunately, na u hate am pass. You and your lots have failed to tell him the truth, you are making people hate him more and it's very bad.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Sleekjunior(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
why kill myself when i can kill u..no i will let boko haram take care of u for me
AdesegunSanni89:
Buhari till 2023. Oyo kill ya sef.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by bayelsaowei(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
madmohamed:
tel buhari to produce his certificate. Or shot up .mumu
that guy is something else.. I think we need to quarantine the north from the rest of us so that we stop this disgraceful act of selecting uneducated fools to rule the country.. I cant just imagine that Nigeria is ruled by an illiterate in 2018...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
gurunlocker:
What baffles me is seeing some zombies and BMCs still defending this act. Can't you guy just act unbiased for once?

How can a sitting president and GCFR say his certificate is with the military and can't order them to bring it? Even if it's to make photocopies?

We told you guys Buhari didn't go to school, he is just one of thosw fortunate to join the military because it has always favour the Northerners since inception.

Why should buhari bother himself ,, even if he presents the certificate ,,people like omokri will still ask for his death certificate to proof he his lifeless .... lets stop decieving ourselves nothing buhari can posses as resume or achieve that the aggrieved wailers wonnt find fault in
Same people that were complaining about buhari been a fulani are now celebrating another hausa fulani man ...#hilarious
These only proves that the 5%ters only harbour personal hatred for buhari nothing objective about there criticism

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by teemy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
badjack:
This idiot will just be twitting nonsense from where ever he is outside Nigeria. Him dey crase? Buhari has told us his documents are with the military. If you don't believe him, go to the military. Period.
The certificate filled PDP presidents ended up rubbishing this country. Mad Omokri. Rubbish. We will not accept it. You and who?

Hello dear, let us leave a possibly biased omokri aside.

Assuming yourself as the HR head of a globally recognized institution and it was brought to your attention that someone applied with an affidavit stating that "My certificates are with my former company", what do you do?

Assuming you let it slide and you post him to head his former company which your parent company later acquired. Three years down the line, your company desires as part of best practices to scrutinize your departments and you sit at the head of the moderation board and when it gets to this same applicant's turn, he still comes up with "My certificates are with my department's Secretary", what will you do?

Wishing you well - Teemy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Patnweze(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
if l may ask are the military leaving in heaven? you have seen the kind of corruption this man is fighting, he did not remove the lug on his face and he fighting with someone who have only speck on his face. we are in trouble in this country

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by hucienda: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
There's just no way to spin this.

This is a national disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Yoighaman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
kidap:
Buhari who again failed to attach necessary supporting documents , insisting that they were in the custody of the military.

In the affidavit which he swore to , Buhari said , “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form , APC/ 001 / 2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

Reno Omokri took to his twitter account to react to the report with caption saying...

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/reno-omokri-reacts-to-my-credentials-still-with-military-buhari-tells-inec

This statement from PMB is an insult to over 180 million Nigerians. Are we fools or something?...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari very shameless bastard.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari please I no gree.
Show me your certificate.

Tell the army to release it or give you a photocopy.
Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu.
Our mumu don do.

You must go back to Daura.
Oloshi mkpi

copy n proof of every waec ertificate in nigeria is in WAEC office.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Gunnax(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Not only his certificate is with the military,even his sense of reasoning are still with them. , its only open teeth that they left for him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by BunmiSkye: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
And what has been achieved with all of this stunts and wailing by Reno omokri so far......
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by wolexyad(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
if you want to know my name....it is with my mother..............abeg who is he deceiving...........so they didn't give him a copy of his certificate........

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Konquest: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
ShySteady:
I must admit that the way Buhari presents himself to the public and international community sometimes is very comical/clownish.

He must be made to understand that he is leading humans, majority of whom are more intelligent than him, and not animals as portrayed by his wife, Aisha.

If he answers these questions correctly, he stands a chance of being respected, at least for once since becoming a democrat.

1. Who gives the final order to the Nigerian Military?

2. Assuming the last administration refused to produce your certificates, because they were very bad, what has stopped you since assuming the highest office in Nigeria (3 years) from demanding for them knowing its a requirement for seeking elective positions?

3. Who submits original of their credentials/documents anyway?
^^^^^
^^^^^
You are the only one who has made some
reasonable points on this thread without
insults.

General Alani Akinrinade, CON in defending PMB in a
edition of Sunday Punch 2015 also confirmed that ALL
his credentials are with the Army and that it is the
custom to SUBMIT ORIGINALS of school documents
in the 1960s to the Army. PMB is NOT lying - and
was stating theTRUE FACTS!

Anybody that wants to know should right to the
Army and they will provide evidence.

The former Police IG, late Ibrahim Coomasie was
one of PMB's classmates in secondary school.

PMB should be left alone by these half-educated
people attacking him using hate speech on NL
and Social Media!

Enough said.

PS. "This is the original post from Sunday Punch in 2015"
===> https://www.nigeriafilms.com/sports/29025-it-s-an-insult-on-the-military-to-question-buhari-s-certificate-gen-akinrinade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by madmohamed(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
bayelsaowei:
that guy is something else.. I think we need to quarantine the north from the rest of us so that we stop this disgraceful act of selecting uneducated fools to rule the country.. I cant just imagine that Nigeria is ruled by an illiterate in 2018...
good suggestion
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by opribo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
How long shall we continue to tolerate and parade this joke of a man as president. You have been president now for the past 3 years and you knew you wanted to recontest for a second term, yet you never deemed it worthwhile to demand copies of your credentials if indeed you have any.

Honestly, we must be very careful what we do today because tomorrow our children will refer to this time as an example. What is bad is bad, it is either you are qualified or not. Even his one term in office has exposed his lack of good education. He could not even use the last three years to add one educational certificate, still same story as in 2015.

In a country where we have both technically, academically, militarily, religiously trained persons. He is not fit to continue in every ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by sureheaven(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
So you want him to do it for the president? The president should be the one to sue the Army if truely the situation worries him. Well, with people like you we deserve what we get.

Why are u contradicting urself? PMB needs not to sue the Nigeria military because they didn’t deny his certificates aren’t with them.
Only fools like u who see everything from political view shld do that to clear the air.
Adeosun didn’t sur NYSC, it was serap that did and NYSC clear the air by saying Adeosun’s certificate was fake.
You guys can sue the Nigeria military if u think pmb lies about his certificate.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Dollabiz: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by isnovic(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please INEC must insist on the minimum qualification for presidential candidates and not this deposition.

He has got enough time to have collected his certificates or the copy thereof.

My surprise, if they are seized from him or what else can one call this now.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by collinsprince: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari has been the commander in chief of the Army and President for almost 4 years which is more than enough time to fish out his certificate where ever it is hiding in this Nigeria ... Nigerians cannot and will not accept this fraudulent affidavit which is even perjury 100 percent because Buhari swore the affidavit knowing fully well his entry is a white lie .... Sue Buhari for perjury now!!!!!

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by jbazmusic: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
God pls save Nigeria from this scam called bubu...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by collinsprince: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sleekjunior:
why kill myself when i can kill u..no i will let boko haram take care of u for me

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by VULCAN(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
I almost choked with laughter

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari please I no gree.
Show me your certificate.

Tell the army to release it or give you a photocopy.
Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu.
Our mumu don do.

You must go back to Daura.
Oloshi mkpi
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by gurunlocker: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
ericsmith:

Why should buhari bother himself ,, even if he presents the certificate ,,people like omokri will still ask for his death certificate to proof he his lifeless .... lets stop decieving ourselves nothing buhari can posses as resume or achieve that the aggrieved wailers wonnt find fault in
Same people that were complaining about buhari been a fulani are now celebrating another hausa fulani man ...#hilarious
These only proves that the 5%ters only harbour personal hatred for buhari nothing objective about there criticism

Oga stop supporting mediocrity. This same issue was raised before he was elected president. What will take him to go and get his result? Moreover, who submit original result to join Army?

Dude does not have any certificate, he is just one of those Northerners that joined that army by recommendation because that's how the system has been.

Is 3 years not enough to get his certificate even if it's to send someone? A call will even do. Stop supporting blindly!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by VULCAN(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
So you are assuming that said supporters have integrity themselves?

israelmao:
It is quite disheartening that Buhari doesn't lead by example.Who among the candidates for general elections across all parties still has his or her certificate with his or her school after years of graduation?This is one of the things his supporters must ponder on and have a rethink about his integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by divineappo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhari asked Kemi adeosun to resign due to nysc certificate. Why is buhari still seeking second term since he also can't produce his WAEC certificate? can u see the hypocrisy of a man of integrity? Integrity my foot

Like for Atiku and share for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Dootty(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
It's proves there was never a certificate in the first place even if it is F9 parallel. Not surprised cause he never passed any military exams from senior staff college, Jaji and war college that's why he never went to Kuru to attain Mni. No FSS, PSC or Mni suffix to his rank. Forget all the foreign training, those were just professional courses not academic and you get there is a certificate of attendance.
Even Abacha still had PSS and FSS suffix to his name.
Forget the NDA then, it was more of an ND program besides Buhari didn't even the necessary credit to qualify for it on merit.
I'm waiting for BMC defence on this.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by emmie14: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
ShySteady:
I must admit that the way Buhari presents himself to the public and international community sometimes is very comical/clownish.

He must be made to understand that he is leading humans, majority of whom are more intelligent than him, and not animals as portrayed by his wife, Aisha.

If he answers these questions correctly, he stands a chance of being respected, at least for once since becoming a democrat.

1. Who gives the final order to the Nigerian Military?

2. Assuming the last administration refused to produce your certificates, because they were very bad, what has stopped you since assuming the highest office in Nigeria (3 years) from demanding for them knowing its a requirement for seeking elective positions?

3. Who submits original of their credentials/documents anyway?
Hmm Italian embassy demands for originals and copy of all documents submitted including company registration certificate.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Snow87(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Reno the unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life
Oga sir, why attacking the messenger Instead of the message? This zombie work e no easy o, no brain, no mind of ur own una dey try sha, abeg call a spade a spade not a garden fork.tueh!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.