Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (34919 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by desmondude(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Cownurdice na unah way continue, empty boasting and Cownurdice are
pity yourself don't you have conscience?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by bixton(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2018
PMB was given all manner of names prior to his 2015 election victory ........
They said the North conspired against GEJ to boot him out......
Now that some people claim that this same North is not in support of PMB's re-ection, how come we are yet to see snap shots of those documents Gen. M.B used in entering the army from the military command by those persons who run political covert operations?

This same PMB that they said us not strong is the same one they are afraid of?
I keep wondering how people reason.

Some of you don't even understand Nigerian politics.
Keep analysing till you'll cry.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by DMerciful(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Who cares!
BruncleZuma:

It's Aisha...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by tete7000(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2018
GoodofNaija:
If you have a certificate and you are supporting a certificateless man to continue to be your president, you need mental examination.

#BacktoDaura2019

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by AdesegunSanni89: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Sleekjunior:
scallywag malicious element of a waste..u that is employed can u feed ur generation..awon daft afonjas buhari's bitch...
Buhari till 2023. Oyo kill ya sef.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by naijanative: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2018
ShySteady:
I must admit that the way Buhari presents himself to the public and international community sometimes is very comical/clownish.

He must be made to understand that he is leading humans, majority of whom are more intelligent than him, and not animals as portrayed by his wife, Aisha.

If he answers these questions correctly, he stands a chance of being respected, at least for once since becoming a democrat.

1. Who gives the final order to the Nigerian Military?

2. Assuming the last administration refused to produce your certificates, because they were very bad, what has stopped you since assuming the highest office in Nigeria (3 years) from demanding for them knowing its a requirement for seeking elective positions?

3. Who submits original of their credentials/documents anyway?

You're going too far. I want assume his o level is lost. Can't he request replacement from the exam body ? Then it Cambridge or Oxford. And these guys keep good records

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Olivbryan16: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2018
At least he should have the original since you can only submit photocopies during admission or employment. For all I know, pmb is #certificateless

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by thatigboman: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2018
Which secretary of the military board for hell sake? Army say buhari's certificate is not with them. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by BruncleZuma: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2018
DMerciful:
Who cares!
I beg your pardon!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by tete7000(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Only mumu ever believed in the first instance that Buhari has a certificate. Even if you lose your certificate, what does it take to procure an evidence from the school?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by SarkinYarki: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
. So because he's the commander-in-chief means he should circumvent protocols in the military? These PDP Basterds and their lawlessness sef..... E no go better for Reno

First and foremost the military never request for original certificate , secondly by now he could have requested the military board send a copy to INEC or get WAEC to get him a reprint .... keep fooling yourself but you and I know the hopeless dullard has no cert anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Benekruku(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
[s]All the young men and women on the street are supporting Atiku
All the market women and men on the street have all been Atikulated
The students are not left out .
The civil servants Buhari has refused to pay 30,000 naira minimum wage are for Atiku because they are tired of Buhari hardship and empty promises.
Atiku / Obi Is a Goaaaallll .
Buhari have been rejected by everyone in the country[/s]

You have a right to make yourself happy

Better face reality staring at you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by tete7000(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Its been a while one of Buhari's attack dog, Itsey Sagay has spoken. What kept the man mute all these days?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by magiki(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari please I no gree.
Show me your certificate.

Tell the army to release it or give you a photocopy.
Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu.
Our mumu don do.

You must go back to Daura.
Oloshi mkpi

Yes, he must be voted out.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Reno the unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life
bro don't mind these fools
how can someone be an army general without credentials
awon oloriburuku omo Igbo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by thatigboman: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
gurunlocker:
What baffles me is seeing some zombies and BMCs still defending this act. Can't you guy just act unbiased for once?

How can a sitting president and GCFR say his certificate is with the military and can't order them to bring it? Even if it's to make photocopies?

We told you guys Buhari didn't go to school, he is just one of thosw fortunate to join the military because it has always favour the Northerners since inception.
how can he order them to bring it, when they have publicly said it's not with them? Cant buhari go and collect a copy in cambridge?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by joepepsy(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2018
You should be proud to have a man like buhari as your president , you wey get certificate wetin you use your life do?.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari please I no gree.
Show me your certificate.

Tell the army to release it or give you a photocopy.
Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu.
Our mumu don do.

You must go back to Daura.
Oloshi mkpi
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by jumpandpas(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2018
gurunlocker:
What baffles me is seeing some zombies and BMCs still defending this act. Can't you guy just act unbiased for once?

How can a sitting president and GCFR say his certificate is with the military and can't order them to bring it? Even if it's to make photocopies?

We told you guys Buhari didn't go to school, he is just one of thosw fortunate to join the military because it has always favour the Northerners since inception.

His teacher was deceived by his height and wrote a letter of recommendation to the army to recruit him, Buhari who promised his teacher that he'll be back to finish his secondary academic refused to show up.

He failed all the military exams and manipulate his way to the top.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine shalomc yarimo omenka conheads conductor110 ngeneukwenu buhariguy butterflyle0 sarrki throwback onyeoga

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by thatigboman: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Reno the unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life
serious painment. Sorry o.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Weda STEW or no STEW, make feBUHARI quick reach oo make we pick one pATIKUlar president OBIdently...If u knw, u knw

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by thatigboman: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
badjack:
This idiot will just be twitting nonsense from where ever he is outside Nigeria. Him dey crase? Buhari has told us his documents are with the military. If you don't believe him, go to the military. Period.
The certificate filled PDP presidents ended up rubbishing this country. Mad Omokri. Rubbish. We will not accept it. You and who?
which military?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175303-dont-buharis-original-certificates-nigerian-army.html

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari is not qualified to contest for President if he does not provide that certificate.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Cyoung4real(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
how can someone submit his original certificate to the military. oga show us your nepa bill.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
PATHETIC FILTH ! I VOTED THIS CLUELESS FRAUDSTER IN 2015, IT'S TIME TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE !

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by bareal(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
sureheaven:
Ogbeni instead of writing this polluted thrash, why not sue the Nigeria military over the certificate of PMB

So you want him to do it for the president? The president should be the one to sue the Army if truely the situation worries him. Well, with people like you we deserve what we get.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Splasshhh(f): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
U can block your ATM card
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by jamace(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please, can some one confirm that the Brig Gen who said in 2014/2015 that Buhari has no school certificate in the army records has been retired by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by macello4(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
[s][/s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy
And if we figure out now, someone will think nah better certificate sef. No ND, HND, Degree, Master, PHD, Prof.... So which certificate is Buhari referring to again? Oh! WASSCE certificate. The one he had one pass, 5 F9 while others were absent.
The future of our dear country is at risk under the reign of this wise fool.
Let's call a dwarf a dwarf. Which one is one short brother that's having a back pain.
Buhari is monumental failure that must be collectively rejected at the poll come 2019.
Only then will Nigeria be great again.
[s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy
And if we figure out now, someone will think nah better certificate sef. No ND, HND, Degree, Master, PHD, Prof.... So which certificate is Buhari referring to again? Oh! WASSCE certificate. The one he had one pass, 5 F9 while others were absent.
Let's call a dwarf a dwarf. Which one is one short brother that's having a back pain.
Buhari is monumental failure that must be collectively rejected at the poll come 2019.
[/s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy
ur hatred for my president go kee u.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by HomeOfMe(f): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
kidap:
Buhari who again failed to attach necessary supporting documents , insisting that they were in the custody of the military.

In the affidavit which he swore to , Buhari said , “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form , APC/ 001 / 2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

Reno Omokri took to his twitter account to react to the report with caption saying...

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/reno-omokri-reacts-to-my-credentials-still-with-military-buhari-tells-inec
No certificates exist anywhere not even a nepa cert exists. Buhari was promoted to his level in military thanks to affirmative action and born to rule power being from the north.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by tunary(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
What do Nigerians even need his certificate for when he has already proven that he's nat competent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by winj3: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
The thing with Nigeria is the toothless citizens, nothing will happen and the citizens will do nothing so why do they keep wasting their time talking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.