Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit (20255 Views)

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Should I Tell My Boss I Got A Second Job? / How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by kelmicheal: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
It will be such a big blow to your boss mainly because you have work for a month then quitting the job immediately while they are other applicants who needed the job but where not chosen your boss will looked at you with regret and term you unserious
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by silibaba: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Once you approach him, just dance BUGA for him. He will understand your message.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Brunicekid(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Someone posted that this thread is from 2018, and I had to check how true it is..

As in, since 2018? The post made FP four years later...

What God cannot do does not exist
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Gofwane(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:

Modified : But ehh, Amadioha thunder ft Sango will strike the Mod that push this to FP, imagine question since 2018 grin The mod must be very high on erujeje...!!
Mod was in comma. He just woke up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Suit yourself..
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by jclassiq(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Voice note on WhatsApp.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
By simply telling him/her that you want to call it quit. I mean, there is no colouration to that. Quit is quit.

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Jerace95: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lmao

Slynation:
Communicate with him and express yourself while doing so...

Modified : But ehh, Amadioha thunder ft Sango will strike the Mod that push this to FP, imagine question since 2018 grin The mod must be very high on erujeje...!!
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Tgb1: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Just quit
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Belbad(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
HateBigots:
Copy this letter
Yea....something like this
No long tori,straight to the point.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Slimdaddy27(m): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2022
INTRODUCE me to ur boss before u quit,let me take ur position
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by MarcExcellence: 1:53am On Sep 22, 2022
I faced the same issue. My boss was very very close to me. We traveled around together and he recently promoted me. I actually got my visa collection email(From TLS ABUJA) on my way to the airport with my boss for a 3 days vacation.
Long story short, I sent my boss a whatsapp message on my way to london informing him of my leaving and after that I removed my sim card. I couldn't stand his reply. He was such a nice man. Best Chinese boss ever. I still miss him.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by Anaerobi(m): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2022
LoL.... Post of 2018.... Mod that push this to FP na werey o hahahaha
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by JayPeeOham: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Slynation:
Communicate with him and express yourself while doing so...

I am very sure the OP is still working with that company whilst waiting for responses to his/her question from Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit by philip202: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment March 2017 (9 Positions) / 2.2 And Lower Class Graduates.. How Much Of Job Offers Do They Hit? / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.