Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (36765 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Abiola2019: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Every one has the right to be proud of their culture.

But this pretty babe here went extra mile to show her pride in the Zulu Culture without leaving anything out for us to imagine.

View more image https://www.ojikutu.com.ng/2019/01/south-african-lady-goes-completely.html

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by tyup(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
cool
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by kheny12(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Nigeria got the best tribe among African and indeed world.Which kind naughty culture and dress is this.
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by harrisonford001: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2019
HIV alert! Run for your life

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Uglymugg: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2019
What an upstanding breast.

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by ugbede69(m): 1:17am On Jan 23, 2019
i wish our economy will stand like her breast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2019
kheny12:
Nigeria got the best tribe among African and indeed world.Which kind naughty culture and dress is this.

Despite living with whites for 366 years, South Africans stubbornly held on to their culture & way of life for 100s of years, unlike most of Africa.

FYI, below are Igbo people in the 19th century

8 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by highpriestess: 5:57am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Despite living with whites for 366 years, South Africans stubbornly held on to their culture & way of life for 100s of years, unlike most of Africa.

FYI, below are Igbo people in the 19th century
That's not how Igbos dress.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:08am On Jan 23, 2019
highpriestess:

That's not how Igbos dress.

Then perhaps you should do more research. It says it right there "IBO Women". Or do you have another tribe with a similar sounding name in Nigeria? Show me how they used to dress then.

Because in my culture, nothing has changed much. We were always known as "The blanket people" from the times of colonization until now. Only difference men no longer wear turbans, they've opted for headbands to modernize the look.

Xhosa men below, from most recent to old.

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by highpriestess: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then perhaps you should do more research. It says it right there "IBO Women". Or do you have another tribe with a similar sounding name in Nigeria? Show me how they used to dress then.

Because in my culture, nothing has changed much. We were always known as "The blanket people" from the times of colonization until now. Only difference men no longer wear turbans, they've opted for headbands to modernize the look.

You can't compare then to now.
How can someone still dress fully unclad in this fvck filled era, dirty minds, adultery, fornication and all that.
Well, hope you are unclad when you walk on the streets.
The culture shouldn't die off, you know?
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2019
highpriestess:

You can't compare then to now.
How can someone still dress fully unclad in this fvck filled era, dirty minds, adultery, fornication and all that.
Well, hope you are unclad when you walk on the streets.
The culture shouldn't die off, you know?

Nobody dresses like that on a daily basis, only when they're "celebrating culture"/their roots. Hence I pointed out to the other guy that there's nothing "naughty" about it. It is how most people used to dress in the past. Simple. Culture & tradition remains the same, with only a few changes to adjust with the times.
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by highpriestess: 6:28am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Nobody dresses like that on a daily basis, only when they're "celebrating culture"/their roots. Hence I pointed out to the other guy that there's nothing "naughty" about it. It is how most people used to dress in the past. Simple. Culture & tradition remains the same, with only a few changes to adjust with the times.
smiley
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by mrblessed(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

If there are changes (which is inevitable) culture and tradition won't ever remain the same.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
mrblessed:
If there are changes (which is inevitable) culture and tradition won't ever remain the same.

True, but certain traditions are preserved, so people don't completely lose themselves.
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

True, but certain traditions are preserved, so people don't completely lose themselves.
yeah i agree

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

hold on dear,can i see pics of hown ladies dress
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Babacele: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

True. ...and many folks condemning this beautiful Zulu culture are ignorant of the fact that many Nigerian communities have similar culture where young girls and ladies are initiated into womanhood where women walk about literarily unclad to show their purity before going into marriage, and no male folk dare touch them unless you want to bring the community wrath on your family!... look all you can but touch?.. you dare not.
Yes there are Nigerian communities practising this culture till this moment.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Martin0:
hold on dear,can i see pics of hown ladies dress

For women it's differs, depending on your marital status. The bottom one is of a young, unmarried girl, dated 1900. The 2nd from the bottom is of 2 women of marriageable age. Not sure when it was taken but it seems old. The 2nd one from the top is of newlyweds. They no longer dress like that now. That has changed. The top one is an old woman or any married woman would have dressed like that.

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Babacele:
True. ...and many folks condemning this beautiful Zulu culture are ignorant of the fact that many Nigerian communities have similar culture where young girls and ladies are initiated into womanhood where women walk about literarily unclad to show their purity before going into marriage, and no male folk dare touch them unless you want to bring the community wrath on your family!... look all you can but touch?.. you dare not.

Really? Interesting. Which ones?
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2019
cool cool shocked
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Babacele: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Aringiya festival in Ikare ,Ondo state; Obiko in Ososo,Akoko Edo ,Edo state; we have in Nasarawa etc when I remember I would list them. They all celebrate virginity.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2019
Babacele:
Aringiya festival in Ikare ,Ondo state; Obiko in Ososo,Akoko Edo ,Edo state; we have in Nasarawa etc when I remember I would list them. They all celebrate virginity.

Wow, thanks. I will look them up.
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Babacele: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=75032582]

Wow, thanks. I will look them up.[/quote) my isoko / urhobo folks too in Delta state...

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by mrblessed(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Babacele:
True. ...and many folks condemning this beautiful Zulu cuirlture are ignorant of the fact that many Nigerian communities have similar culture where young girlupps and ladies are initiated into womanhood where women walk about literarily unclad to show their purity before going into marriage, and no male folk dare touch them unless you want to bring the community wrath on your family!... look all you can but touch?.. you dare not.
Just because it is a South African culture doesn't make it universal in Africa. Besides, support your claim of "culture nudity" in Nigeria with pictorial evidence.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by truecommerce358: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Old picture
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by moorevic(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, thanks. I will look them up.
Contus master...... sheee you won go their festival abi see you see castration
Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Babacele: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2019
mrblessed:
Just because it is a South African culture doesn't make it universal in Africa. Besides, support your claim "culture nudity" in Nigeria with pictorial evidence.
what do you mean by " culture nudity"? I have watched these occasional celebration of culture with my eyeballs, painful I lost some pics in one of my old phones. Till this moment, despite some trying to ' modernize' , many still stick to the nude display. That you ain't aware of it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) by Babacele: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

blackcoffeenaija..com/2013/06/ariginya-celebration-of-virginity.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.