Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring (6227 Views)

DSS Operatives Involved In Armed Robbery In Abuja, Arrested / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Photos: Two Men Injured After Being Involved In Sallah Bloodbath (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by buzugee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
Redman44:

When I read news items like this, I feel like throwing up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. We are always on the pages of newspapers abroad for all the wrong reasons. If it is not credit card fraud, it will be benefit and welfare fraud. What is really wrong with us? About two weeks ago, I read in the community newspaper of my area in England about two Nigerians [ or Britons of Nigerian descent ] who were caught claiming benefits after they had gotten new jobs. They were both taken to court, fined and ordered to do community service. I was also on Youtube some months ago and I was disgusted with what Nigerians are doing in the Republic of Ireland. There was this woman that was claiming all kinds of Welfare benefits for her children in Dublin and London at the same time. When the Irish authorities caught up with her, she looked defiant and told the Gardai that she had not committed any crime sad sad. She was not deported because she had a residence permit.

Honestly, Nigerians need to be suspicious of 'Been To's' who spend huge sums of money when they travel back home. It is not easy to make money in Europe and America except through fraud. These fraudulent Nigerians are the ones that paint a rosy picture of life abroad when they go back home for holidays. I'm not saying British and American citizens are not corrupt, but the level of cyber fraud being committed by Nigerians in Thamesmead, London, is frightening sad sad.  We do these shady deals just to impress people in Nigeria that all is well. Living abroad has its benefits and a honest person will get to the heights he desires through hardwork and prayers. I am not against Nigerians who use other people's ID to work as long as they've got plans to regularise their stay in the States and Europe as time goes on. I understand that man has to survive. What I don't like is our belief that we can behave as we like in another man's land and nothing will happen to us. Lastly, Shame on those who are supporting the scammers in America. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
let me play devils advocate for a minute. people who are rich in life only get rich by TAKING from people. you have to TAKE without asking. when the british went to kenya, they rounded up all the kenyans and fenced them into the poorest land in kenya while they took the richest land and split it amongst themselves. and any kenyan who had something to say about it was hanged, mutilated or tied to the back of a pick up truck and dragged to death. hence the rebirth of the MAU-MAU uprising in kenya.
same thing happened in australia. got in their, rounded up all the aborigines and fenced them into the bad land and took the rest for themselves.
same thing happened in new zealand to the kiwis, in canada to the natives, in america to the natives, in south america to the natives, all over africa, all over asia. MY POINT BEING IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THE WHITE MAN HAS THAT YOU DESIRE, GO AND TAKE IT. it is the WHITE way.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
buzugee:

let me play devils advocate for a minute. people who are rich in life only get rich by TAKING from people. you have to TAKE without asking.
Obviously, Business is not your forte. tongue

I'd like to know who Oprah and Lionel Richie [i]stole [/i]from
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by labiyemmy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
this is what Nigerians abroad are known for- thieves, idiots and ragga muffins.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by buzugee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Obviously, Business is not your forte. tongue

I'd like to know who Oprah and Lionel Richie [i]stole [/i]from
oprah and lionel ritchie are an aberration. they are not the norm. they are exceptionally skilled people. if you are exceptionally skilled you do not have to TAKE from people. people will pay you for your skill. i am talking about your average non-skilled stiff like you. you either TAKE or just get by for the rest of your life.   kiss
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
buzugee:

oprah and lionel ritchie are an aberration. they are not the norm. they are exceptionally skilled people. i am talking about your average non-skilled stiff like you kiss
Damn!

No problem tho. . . since you still gave me a kiss smiley

@labiyemmy:

this is what Nigerians abroad are known for- thieves, idiots and ragga muffins.
Talking about buzugee? angry grin
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by buzugee(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Damn!

No problem tho. . . since you still gave me a kiss smiley

Talking about buzugee? angry grin

yes i have TAKEN in the past.  grin. it is my civil duty as an AFRIKAN to TAKE from MR WHITEY  grin
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
buzugee:

yes i have TAKEN in the past.  grin. it is my civil duty as an AFRIKAN to TAKE from MR WHITEY  grin
I'm sure you have. Nigerians grin
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by buzugee(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I'm sure you have. Nigerians grin
It is what it is hun. man pikin cannot survive on the tashere wages they pay in the west grin. when i just came to london, i was a security guard. they paid me 5.15 pounds an hour grin how man for do ? when igbin for naija restaurant for pechkam na 6 pounds ? na one whole hours wages be dat na cry
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
buzugee:

It is what it is hun. man pikin cannot survive on the tashere wages they pay in the west grin. when i just came to london, i was a security guard. they paid me 5.15 pounds an hour grin how man for do ? when igbin for naija restaurant for pechkam na 6 pounds ? na one whole hours wages be dat na cry
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin You will not kill me grin grin

So are you still a security guard?
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by buzugee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin You will not kill me grin grin

So are you still a security guard?
me i no be meguard again sha. we thank God grin that meguard work no easy my sister. na 12 hour shifts, 5 days a week. thats 60 hours a week. grin modern day slavery
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
LOL you're not serious. grin grin

Dem don upgrade you to Elevator boy? tongue tongue
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by buzugee(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
dem done upgrade me to meter maid  grin na me dey cut ticket for people for the streets of peckham. anytime you park ya car illegally na me you get to answer to  grin na serious clout be dat  grin i dey collect bribe too to supplement my income. instead of me giving you 50 pound ticket, you can give me 30 pound to line my pocket and i will cancel the ticket  cheesy
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
buzugee:

dem done upgrade me to meter maid  grin na me dey cut ticket for people for the streets of peckham. anytime you park ya car illegally na me you get to answer to  grin na serious clout be dat  grin i dey collect bribe too to supplement my income. instead of me giving you 50 pound ticket, you can give me 30 pound to line my pocket and i will cancel the ticket  cheesy

Becareful, I work for the CIA wink Me and UK got some connection. I might send you back to making bricklayers in Ajegunle. Kidding jare lol

But a lot Nigerians abroad be giving the hardworking ones a bad name angry
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by buzugee(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Becareful, I work for the CIA wink Me and UK got some connection. I might send you back to making bricklayers in Ajegunle. Kidding jare lol

But a lot Nigerians abroad be giving the hardworking ones a bad name angry
it is all propaganda. nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world so by always demonizing us, what they are indirectly saying is that all black people are criminals. sall propaganda love. guess who the greatest 419 nation in the world is ? russia, closely followed by india. naija hasnt even began to scrape the bottom of the barrel yet when it comes to heavyweight 419 nations. but you never hear about russia and india do you ?
russians are into mail order bride scams, credit card skimming, all kinds of bank fraud, all kinds of mortgage frauds, organised prostitution rings, etc etc plus theirs comes with much violence. never mess with a russian. they are violent people.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
hmmm interesting .
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by manny4life(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
You see exactly same reason why people hate to associate with the word "Nigeria". Who commits a crime here and think you won't get caught? It's just a matter of time, sooner or later such activity would be exposed. Hardworking ones who go to work in the morning come home in the evening then have a stigma because of something stupid. I refuse to have a stigma and I have fiercely defended Nigerians at least the good ones like myself who deserve good credit not the stupid ones looking for fast cash.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by justwise(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2010
manny4life:

You see exactly same reason why people hate to associate with the word "Nigeria". Who commits a crime here and think you won't get caught? It's just a matter of time, sooner or later such activity would be exposed. Hardworking ones who go to work in the morning come home in the evening then have a stigma because of something silly. I refuse to have a stigma and I have fiercely defended Nigerians at least the good ones like myself who deserve good credit not the silly ones looking for fast cash.

God bless.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 20, 2010
na wao
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by bgees(m): 4:16am On Jul 20, 2010
The Nigerian Mafia. At least we are not killing people like the Italians ,Irish, Russian and Chinese.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by Ranoscky(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ GOD bless u for dis your comment. the most/worst killers na chinese. u just remind me of 3 naija guys dat was killed by chinese mafians 2yrs ago after multi milla biz transaction (cocaine). i can never forget dat deal. i no wan talk how d matter take go buh it's annouying mhennn, doz bas-tards ain't gat human simpathy atall, dey can even butcher u into pieces and dump your bodi particals inside the fridge.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by bgees(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^^ GOD bless u for dis your comment. the most/worst killers na chinese. u just remind me of 3 naija guys dat was killed by chinese mafians 2yrs ago after multi milla biz transaction (cocaine). i can never forget dat deal. i no wan talk how d matter take go buh it's annouying mhennn, doz bas-tards ain't gat human simpathy atall, dey can even butcher u into pieces and dump your bodi particals inside the fridge.

But we still need to stop anyway.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by justwise(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2010
bgees:

The Nigerian Mafia. At least we are not killing people like the Italians ,Irish, Russian and Chinese.

When you steal from anybody, u are killing that person indirectly, his/her saves is gone, families got nothing to live on, you basically disintegrate the whole family. bgees that is killing.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by justwise(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

I don't care about what happens to any drug dealer, they can die and burn in hell.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by ceasyc(f): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2010
QUICK/FAST MONI
y una come get caught na = MUMUS = everyday 4 d thief, 1 day 4 d owner
some 9jans = we 2 much anywhere we dey/go = 2 much NONSENSE = non·sen·si·cal!
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by member479760: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Some of those criminals if not all have American citizenship. ,
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by TmeD0(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
what's new?

na today?  next!
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by dab8r419er(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
Wrong wrong in robbing the white men who have stolen so much and enslaved us through out the millennium ?

These Nigerians were not professional enough, I advice a tactical team be trained to teach others how to repatriate our stolen resources and not get caught

When I read things like this I ask myself do these people have any education of their own history? It was by your own people who threw the white farmers out and as a result are now so much worse off then when they were there. Also Slavery was started long before you may know poor white folks were used a s sex slaves long before free African slave owners were trading and using slaves. So before you go trying to justify why you steal from innocent people and hide behind false stories you were told. Read a little.
http://seanbryson.com/articles/black_slave_traders.html
http://www.heretical.com/British/slavery.html
Again do not talk just to hear yourself speak. A man is better to use the 2 ears to listen twice as much as he speaks with his 1 mouth. A wise man never follows another's tales for fact without first educating himself for his own sanity.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by BILLIONs1: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2010
dab8r419er:

When I read things like this I ask myself do these people have any education of their own history? It was by your own people who threw the white farmers out and as a result are now so much worse off then when they were there. Also Slavery was started long before you may know poor white folks were used a s sex slaves long before free African slave owners were trading and using slaves. So before you go trying to justify why you steal from innocent people and hide behind false stories you were told. Read a little.
http://seanbryson.com/articles/black_slave_traders.html
http://www.heretical.com/British/slavery.html
Again do not talk just to hear yourself speak. A man is better to use the 2 ears to listen twice as much as he speaks with his 1 mouth. A wise man never follows another's tales for fact without first educating himself for his own sanity.

In as much as I'm not an advocate of paying back the west with fraud (I am against all forms of scams and 419), I find the articles to the references you provided appauling. So now Africans are to blame for slave trade. The fact that there where a handful of greedy people who aided and abated the this monstrous crime (becos they were paid by the europeans) does not give the slightest indication that european slave traders where not resposible for the genocide then.

Next thing you will be telling me that Isreal was responsible for the Holocaust on themselves.His attempt to stir blame, for this "man's inhumanity to man". It is criminal. So what is his point?

When slaves where put onto a ship and loaded like cargo and left in one position (with no space to even turn ur head). The ones that suffered from diarrhea had their arses plugged with cloth. Made to extcrete there.Where over 40% of the cargo died b4 they arrived. (thats nearly 10million people ==nearly half population in Ghana).Made to farm day and night held in prison conditions through generations.

And all this blame should be alloted back to Africa because of a few middlemen by the coast. While the perpetrators are not responsible because there were simply performing commercial activies (with "animals"wink.for the article to suggest that the white slave dealers were "not really" monsters even adds insult to injury.

@ dab8r419er

That article should be spite on your pride. Someone comes burns your house, steals ur cattle and kills your children, years after it becomes your fault that it happened to you.My brother slave trade did not just happen it was planned, executed and commercially exploited to bring growth (as at that time) to the west. There is nothing like indoctrination (as article suggest), Like all guilty men the idiot is tryin to rewrite History. If slave dealers were such saints why did they start buying slaves in the first place with animalistic treatment.

For the record I HATE 419, there shd all get caught so that electronic commerce can grow in Nigeria.
Re: Almost 33 Nigerian Men Involved In Identity Theft Ring by BILLIONs1: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ dab8r419er

Off all the resources online, this is the best article you could reference for Black African History (an obvious racist site).

The only reason you can make such a reference is if u are white, then I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop "jungle Justice" / I Will Find You Obinna Ofala - Zuby / Court Rescinds Judgement Against Edirin Oghenejode In Wife Battery Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.