Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? (3187 Views)

The Introverts Hangout- How Do You Manage Life With Little Or No Friends / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Spanishfly(f): 3:02am On Jul 18, 2010
Assuming you don't really have friends, partner as in boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband etc what do you when bored or free?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Pweety4me(f): 3:23am On Jul 18, 2010
Just chilin. . . smiley
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by whiteroses(f): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2010
thats me when i'm on hols, my home friends are bums . @ OP i go to work, visit the bf, call and talk to my friends on skype but most usually stalking my cousin and going clubbing with him, i miss my friends roll on september
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Taiwotasungo: 5:10am On Jul 18, 2010
wink Helo spanich fly if u dnt have sum one 2 chat wif on weekends we cn be txt friends my name is Taiwo 08036709398 or 08096701642 have a nice day. kiss
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Rhino3dm: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2010
Next! angry
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by iice(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2010
Movies. . .gaming. . .reading. . .sleeping. . .
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Freiburger(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2010
how somebody go dey life no friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife? that person should spend his/her spare time on counceling.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Henesi2010(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2010
Any body who stays without boyfriend/girlfriend, wife/husband, sisters/brothers, it means that person must be a (lunatic) or a ghosts.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Henesi2010(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2010
Spanishfly:

Assuming you don't really have friends, partner as in boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband etc what do you when bored or free?
I will use the time to Research on a topic 'why me alone'
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by ice234: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
spanishfly are lonely i can keep u company
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by 5p1naz(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

and why do u have no friends
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Sissy3(f): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
op

read a book.

watch movie/tv

volunteer

get out of the house----take a walk

play game
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by paddyman(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2010
Go to places where you can find people and mix up or siddon dey look. Places like the beach, amusement park, eatery, etc. And if you really wish to be alone play sudoku or something like that. Last chance, get to the jokes section of nairaland and have fun.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by xreal: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
How come no friend?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Sissy3(f): 4:36am On Jul 24, 2010
^^^

maybe the change of environment e.g moving to a new city,country and havent gotten acquitted to the new environment or just simple choice of not wanting to have friends
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by xreal: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2010
^^^ I'ld rather be in such condition/situation for a very few days; else I just have to relate with someone -at least; if care is not taken na 'kolomental' be dat.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Sissy3(f): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2010
^^^

everyone adapts differently. some slower and others quicker i guess undecided

or maybe the person prefers to keep to themselves. i mean there are many people out there who has no friend and couldnt care less. different strokes
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2010
iice:

Movies. . .gaming. . .reading. . .sleeping. . .

throw in a little Nairaland and facebook coupled with two large six packs and a Pizza and thats me. wink
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by repNaija: 6:41am On Aug 08, 2010
LOL

How about you find a hobby?! Something you are passionate about. Also surfing online helps, Too many social sites out there and you can rent and watch movies

I have friends but I also have days where I don't want to speak/see anyone nor go out: I just want to be by myself. For those days, I keep myself occupied with many other things!

Pele oh!
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by meee1: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2010

Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Meadowland(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2010
Hello, Spinashfly. In my own case, I'm always home 24-7. I got no friends and partner (i hate it) too. All I do is just listen to music. There are times when I feel bored and all I just do is just watch the clock tick away. Facebook and the rest of them don't interest me that much but what keeps me going is that someday, I'll be outdoor and just feel like being indoor. Being outdoor even makes my head ache due to the crowd and noise.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2010
I forgot to add smoking alot of cigarettes and over 3 Kilos of Marijuana. Thats the real shit. With weed, your boredom flies out the window.
- Fuc.k friends wen you have Mary Jane,
Re: How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? by meobizy(f): 2:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Read books, browse the internet, watch movies, fantasize, masturbate_, go clubbing alone, go to the bar alone, find friends, create new hobbies and finally exercise vigorously.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Am Defending My Research Proposal Tommorrow, I Need Help / Who Is Most Stupid Here ( Photo ) / Who Is The Best Lagos State Governor Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.